Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Rohani

Free course on Akhlaaq

Rate this topic

Salaam alaykom 

we would like to announce the start of registration for our first workshop!
For successful development in Islamic spirituality a person must achieve and establish moral qualities. 
This workshop is on Islamic morality and learn how to develope and progress into a true Islamic moral lifestyle. 
We will learn about what Islamic Akhlaaq is, how to establish moral qualities such as Sabr (patience), Adalat (justice ) and the methods of spiritual development.
No prerequisites required and everyone (junior or senior students) can join and 3 online live sessions spanning over 3 weeks. 
Register now from here:http://university.etrat.net/course/view.php?id=373

6 hours ago, starlight said:

Thank you. Most of us need a course on Akhlaq, including myself. 

Alhamdulillah insha Allah it will be useful to everyone.

38 minutes ago, Laayla said:

When is the first class taking place?

June 5th, the course will be around 30 to 40 mins of lecture and then q/a on the material. They will be held evening time central time. 130 am GMT or 830 PM CST, 730 PM est

Edited by Rohani

Guest doodle
On 6/4/2019 at 3:12 AM, starlight said:

Thank you. Most of us need a course on Akhlaq, including myself. 

I accidentally read that as especially, astagfirullah.

On 6/4/2019 at 12:50 PM, Guest doodle said:

I accidentally read that as especially, astagfirullah.

You brother Trump Especially needs this.

Guest Doodle
Just now, starlight said:

You brother Trump Especially needs this.

My brother? He's just as much of your brother. 

Guest Doodle
Just now, starlight said:

Don't you get tired of trolling? 

I don't support Trump, but I am trying to debate whether a believer in God is better than the leftist Atheists who after taking down the right, will attack Islam, you watch and see.

3 minutes ago, Guest Doodle said:

I don't support Trump, but I am trying to debate whether a believer in God is better than the leftist Atheists who after taking down the right, will attack Islam, you watch and see.

kind of agree with this dude. the left has become a joke.

45 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Brother @Ibn Al-Shahid

Trump is considered a harib kaffir.  

Not saying he's not bad. But currently, the leftists are worse. Americans need to vote for the lesser evil. The leftists are forcing their ideology down our throats and attempting to corrupt the minds of young Muslims by being "more liberal". 

Reminder today is the first lesson register now and attend first lesson at 830 PM central time

Anyone who wants to join in now can. I will post the first lesson video. Next week same time we will have lesson 2 live. 

@Rohani Brother, how bad would it be if I take the pop quiz and fail? :blush:  I tried my best with the lecture but it was just after fajr for me. I am not very bright and chirpy at that hour and on top of that, the kids and cat were making a ruckus. If I fail can I take it again?  :blush:

2 hours ago, starlight said:

@Rohani Brother, how bad would it be if I take the pop quiz and fail? :blush:  I tried my best with the lecture but it was just after fajr for me. I am not very bright and chirpy at that hour and on top of that, the kids and cat were making a ruckus. If I fail can I take it again?  :blush:

don’t worry it is not difficult. But yes you can take the quize a second time if failed. I will check features later to make sure there is 2 attempts allowed. Insha Allah khair

I have set the attempts as 2 attempts allowed. Also again anyone wanting to sign up now they can do so and catch up to be able to be present at our next live lesson. 

Guest Wishing Upon A Star

What is the akhlaq course based off?

A book

A series of lectures 

And is the video available on YT if we don't have access to live stream?

7 hours ago, Guest Wishing Upon A Star said:

What is the akhlaq course based off?

A book

A series of lectures 

And is the video available on YT if we don't have access to live stream?

Wa alaykom salaam the video is posted after lesson on the course page.

As for resources they are from various places, I have studied akhlaaq at various levels from various shuyukh. Hence the classes are written by me.  

Salaam alaykom in about 4 hours we will have our second live session please be in attendance respected brothers and sisters who have registerd from here. Also those who have not feel free to register now. 

I have not had the chance to watch the second video yet... I was planning on watching it today, but it appears that I have been removed from the course. Would it be possible for me to be registered again? Many thanks. JazakAllah Khair.

7 minutes ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

I have not had the chance to watch the second video yet... I was planning on watching it today, but it appears that I have been removed from the course. Would it be possible for me to be registered again? Many thanks. JazakAllah Khair.

don’t worry there is an issue with the registration system on the site will have it sorted soon. I will email the video to save time

2 minutes ago, starlight said:

Please also upload the quiz again.

JazakAllah 

The same issue is with your registration as the brother above. The systems seems to automatically had an ending date so it automatically placed you both and another student on in active. Only the administration can fix the error so as soon as they come to work on the site it will be fixed insha Allah so no worries. 

I have emailed you the video brother. If anyone else needs it just let me know. 

The issue is now fixed and the quiz shall work and videos are visable tomorrows live lesson will be at 16:30 GMT 

Eltemase dua

Edited by Rohani