Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Noor Taleb

Evolution (plz answer)

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, A_A said:

My father used to tell me of a narration of one of the Imams where a man asked the Imam if Adams (men) existed before Adam and the Imam replied that there were thousands of Adams before Adam. I am summarizing right now and I need to find the hadith to paste it here when I get the time. Or someone else can find it for me and paste it.  

This is one of the problems with Darwinists. They don't look at whatever little evidence they find and then based on what is found try to ponder the options. Did man evolve from apes or did monkeys devolve from men, or what to do with fossils that do not fit into the theory. Rather they hold the theory of evolution as a guiding light, a silly dogma, and cherry pick evidence no matter how incomplete or absurd and stick to it fanatically then call it main stream science. Its so funny. A well known instance is when DNA was discovered and they were basically stumped but then they ridiculously altered their theory and stated that "The first living cells had no DNA and ran on RNA only" because DNA is, even for today's technology, too artistic and complex to have created itself from nothing.

There are volleys of questions, each one a mortal strike on their theory. From the cell itself to each stage of evolution, like when it decided to be pairs and two sexes, when it decided to evolve into mammals and the time in between and how it went about reproducing, or when a reptile was in the process of growing feathers so it could fly and protect itself but the huge amount of time required for the process made it a lot more vulnerable to predators. How a cow evolved into a whale even though there are at least 70000 anatomical differences between a cow and a whale but they will keep on preaching about all of that.

Naturally then no wonder the theory of evolution is a sad relic of pseudo science that mathematics can not verify and no computer simulations have ever been able to run it as it has no logical model or scientific process. There are literally never ending big problems with it the more we contemplate it. People just have to take their word for it, and every step of the way, and accept their zealous fantastical explanations for answers making it the worst of all religions.

4 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

This is one of the problems with Darwinists. They don't look at whatever little evidence they find and then based on what is found try to ponder the options. Did man evolve from apes or did monkeys devolve from men, or what to do with fossils that do not fit into the theory. Rather they hold the theory of evolution as a guiding light, a silly dogma, and cherry pick evidence no matter how incomplete or absurd and stick to it fanatically then call it main stream science. Its so funny. A well known instance is when DNA was discovered and they were basically stumped but then they ridiculously altered their theory and stated that "The first living cells had no DNA and ran on RNA only" because DNA is, even for today's technology, too artistic and complex to have created itself from nothing.

There are volleys of questions, each one a mortal strike on their theory. From the cell itself to each stage of evolution, like when it decided to be pairs and two sexes, when it decided to evolve into mammals and the time in between and how it went about reproducing, or when a reptile was in the process of growing feathers so it could fly and protect itself but the huge amount of time required for the process made it a lot more vulnerable to predators. How a cow evolved into a whale even though there are at least 70000 anatomical differences between a cow and a whale but they will keep on preaching about all of that.

Naturally then no wonder the theory of evolution is a sad relic of pseudo science that mathematics can not verify and no computer simulations have ever been able to run it as it has no logical model or scientific process. There are literally never ending big problems with it the more we contemplate it. People just have to take their word for it, and every step of the way, and accept their zealous fantastical explanations for answers making it the worst of all religions.

The fact that you are presuming that Evolutionists believe that man evolved from ape or ape devolved into man is proof that you are not knowledgeable in this regard. Do not let your emotions blur reality for you brother. Whether man evolved or not, does not impede on God's majesty, and merely because atheists believe in evolution does not mean the theory must be false either. I am far from an expert in this matter but I do understand the basic fundamentals behind evolution and I have seen enough to make me believe in it since it all fits in place. The hadith my father was referring to has interestingly enough, already been a matter of discussion on this forum on Shiachat (pasted below). You should also check the references I sited from the Qur'an earlier in this forum. Whether man evolved or not, does not mean God has not created man. If I plant trees to make a garden, it will remain God's creation. In my own eyes, I believe it is more majestic for everything to play out the way God wants it to without His intervention every now and then on every matter. The fact that we so easily deter science is what is making a division between science and religion these days and that is why the youth are swaying towards science as well. When they are presented a religion by people who are so stuck up to analyzing new ideas, be them scientific or not, they will think that the religion is as narrow-minded as these individuals when in reality, our religion encourages pondering. 

3 hours ago, A_A said:

The fact that you are presuming that Evolutionists believe that man evolved from ape or ape devolved into man is proof that you are not knowledgeable in this regard. Do not let your emotions blur reality for you brother. Whether man evolved or not, does not impede on God's majesty, and merely because atheists believe in evolution does not mean the theory must be false either. I am far from an expert in this matter but I do understand the basic fundamentals behind evolution and I have seen enough to make me believe in it since it all fits in place. The hadith my father was referring to has interestingly enough, already been a matter of discussion on this forum on Shiachat (pasted below). You should also check the references I sited from the Qur'an earlier in this forum. Whether man evolved or not, does not mean God has not created man. If I plant trees to make a garden, it will remain God's creation. In my own eyes, I believe it is more majestic for everything to play out the way God wants it to without His intervention every now and then on every matter. The fact that we so easily deter science is what is making a division between science and religion these days and that is why the youth are swaying towards science as well. When they are presented a religion by people who are so stuck up to analyzing new ideas, be them scientific or not, they will think that the religion is as narrow-minded as these individuals when in reality, our religion encourages pondering. 

I simply can not call scientific something that can not be expressed mathematically. Contemplate that statement. Any science has its roots in mathematics. If something does not then computer models will not work and nothing can be learnt from it. A Ron Perlman skull today or a Tom Cruise skull from a million years ago does not "fit into place" for me nor the theory answers any interesting questions to stand up to scrutiny. But I will spare us the trouble of going through them. Their discussion spans many hours. Look up David Berlinski if you are interested then we will be on the same page.

In contrast this theory by Dr... Ellis Stein is actually backed by logic and his book has been selling like hot cakes so a whole lot of people agree.

But ok, good for you. Whatever makes it click for you. No point debating, you can like it all you want brother.

“In the early 20th century the need to find this missing link became so desperate that an elaborate hoax was created. Piltdown Man (“discovered” in 1912) was believed to be genuine for over 40 years. In fact is was faked using a Medieval human skull, the jaw bone of an orangutan and fossilized teeth from a chimpanzee, and then “aged” by soaking it in acid and staining it with an iron solution.”
Ellis Silver, Humans are not from Earth: a scientific evaluation of the evidence

Edited by Darth Vader