Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Salam alaikum

I need to help with my question about ghusl..I needed to perform ghusl e haydh and did it...the first time I became really confused about my niyyat...and then the second time I finished the ghusl and was satisfied about its correctness..then after coming out of the bathroom and dressing my self...I was sitting and looking at my hand and I noticed some black colour thing a really tiny thing on my hand ...and  I doubted if it was there on my hand during my ghusl or not and whether it prevented the water from reaching the skin...I really don't know what is that thing but suspect that it it a part of the election ink used to mark the finger when I went to vote that is peeling off my finger like skin...but I'm not sure ..and also I don't know if it was there on my hand during the ghusl...I'm confused.... please help ..I became really frustrated with the doubts and decided to pray with that ghusl and also continue my fast....is my prayer fast and ghusl valid? I'm a follower of Ayatollah Sistani

Please help me urgently

The following may be helpful links:

https://www.al-Islam.org/womens-issues-made-simple-batul-s-arastu/haidh-menstruation-or-period

https://www.Sistani.org/english/book/48/2171/

You may also look the threads for sisters only at ShiaChat in Jurisprudence / Laws section

Edited by Muslim2010

8 hours ago, Marzii said:

Anyone.please??

Salam as you don’t see that black color  during Ghusl & as you said it was very tiny your Ghusl is completely true because it may comes from a towel or a piece of cloth that you wore  or sticker to you body  after Ghusl in your room  & You don’t need tho repeat it again. 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe