Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Hey guys im back to trouble everyone !

I wanted to ask some body comes to me and argues that God loves us so much that we can choose whatever way to reach him like we can pray to him or come to him through people like Hindu devas and through Jesus blah blah. Like that’s the beauty of our religion everyone realizes God differently eg Hindu day we realize God differently some as shiv some as Indra or Krishna. They also say that a variety of options eventually lead to the same destination. how do I answer one of these people?!!!!!!!

like eg a Vedic scholar told God is same but realized differently ???????

please forward your opinions 

Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

I wanted to ask some body comes to me and argues that God loves us so much that we can choose whatever way to reach him like we can pray to him or come to him through people like Hindu devas and through Jesus blah blah. Like that’s the beauty of our religion everyone realizes God differently eg Hindu day we realize God differently some as shiv some as Indra or Krishna. They also say that a variety of options eventually lead to the same destination. how do I answer one of these people?!!!!!!!

There is only one door, but there are thousand ways to reach it.

---Zen saying

15 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

That's like saying its okay for someone to invent a new religion out of nowhere and claim that it brings them closer to God,since we can choose whatever pathway to reach Him. 

9 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

There is only one door, but there are thousand ways to reach it.

---Zen saying

So you agree with the non Muslims 

This idea sounds very much like Bahai teachings. A kind of religious plurality with pantheistic elements.

To follow something like that, a Muslim would have to reject the authority and legitimacy of the Qur'an and the entire history of faith and scholarship.

I actually grew up right next to the Bahai Temple, and went to some lectures there. Very strange, abstract stuff. Seemed to me like it wanted to be all things to all people.

1 hour ago, Silas said:

This idea sounds very much like Bahai teachings. A kind of religious plurality with pantheistic elements.

To follow something like that, a Muslim would have to reject the authority and legitimacy of the Qur'an and the entire history of faith and scholarship.

I actually grew up right next to the Bahai Temple, and went to some lectures there. Very strange, abstract stuff. Seemed to me like it wanted to be all things to all people.

There's a saying we have for people like that, they want their "fingers in all pahái's" 

21 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

If that the case, God love us so much I can do action is this world as long I made the intention to reach God and that will be okay.  In the past, there were human sacrifices to please God.  Or  be like the zionist, and claim to be chosen people, take palestinian lands and kill them too.  In mexico, drug pushers and dealers would pray to Holy Mary to get God's protection before dealing drugs.  Are all these acceptable under the intention to reach God. 

The world will be in chaos when ordinary people start to define personal ways of reaching God.

5 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

There's a saying we have for people like that, they want their "fingers in all pahái's" 

Are you a desi?!

1 minute ago, aaaz1618 said:

No, why is pahái a desi word? It was a play on the word pie, but maybe I got lost in translation.

Its payee curry 

Famous in desi house holds

look :

Image result for Payee curry

1 minute ago, Raheel Yunus said:

I agree with knowledge.

Depends on the context brother.

When it comes to right and wrong you have to CHOOSE

When it comes to reaching a place / destination that has no significance in terms of right and wrong , you just want to reach its not a purpose of life so you use many directions

eg mountain can be climbed in many different ways.

43 minutes ago, Noor Taleb said:

Depends on the context brother.

When it comes to right and wrong you have to CHOOSE

Without knowledge you cannot choose right and wrong because first you have to know how to differentiate right from wrong.

44 minutes ago, Noor Taleb said:

When it comes to reaching a place / destination that has no significance in terms of right and wrong , you just want to reach its not a purpose of life so you use many directions

That door is not a place or a destination where you have to reach. That door is only your state of mind which you have to attain by knowledge only.

46 minutes ago, Noor Taleb said:

mountain can be climbed in many different ways.

I am totally agree with you. Knowledge can be attained in many different ways.