Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Isaam

I don’t feel close to Allah anymore.

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Isaam said:

Yea, and besides if he was a ‘false Prophet’ than it wouldn’t be fair for us to be held accountable, because he had the skills to be a Prophet from God. And besides it wouldn’t make sense for God to trick his servants

lolz brother, why would he be a false Prophet ? What the account says of him. Let alone him, let us talk about his disciple Imam Ali (عليه السلام), he was not known to have worshiped idols and when he was martyred, his own enemies said that after his death, the religion has lost its scholar.

Seems like your proof was your feeling of Allah's closeness. Don't you know Allah is closer to you than your jugular vein? And that's inside your body. =/ Can you feel your jugular vein? No.

It's like that.

That’s because our leaders in every level whether in religion or personal work society are as lost as people feel but life goes on right. I wonder do people ever wonder why my life feels like wrong? Why does it feel wrong when I believe in Allah? I should feel good but I don’t........ 

When people feels like that’s because Allah puts that pressure on you so you can realise may be I mean just may be I am doing something wrong!!!!!! 

Allah created the human with tools that is built in such as your senses and best of all YOUR BRAIN. We can intellect and we can reason. 

We know if we do something wrong we feel bad.. 

but when we do something right we feel good. 

BUT when we don’t do the right thing when we are told it is wrong makes it WRONG. 

And 

when we do something wrong and really deep down we feel good you wonder why!!! But it is wrong.. blah blah blah. 

Why waste words on it. Why not research and why not Ask Allah to guide you. 

I mean really Ask Allah to guide you.

ask him ALONE you see that’s the trick. Do not associate anything or any one with him. 

Guys you got to stop complaining and complicating things. Keeps things simple. 

Hope I gave my opinion.  

15 hours ago, Subhan_Allah_Wa_Bihumdih said:

Seems like your proof was your feeling of Allah's closeness. Don't you know Allah is closer to you than your jugular vein? And that's inside your body. =/ Can you feel your jugular vein? No.

It's like that.

Fair point 

Guest haider

it seems like you are scared not of the fact that there might be no God but the fear of death. many atheist who leave Islam that I know is not because they want to sin but because of they genuinely can’t find any proof or reasonable explanations and the errors in Islam. most people have a fear of death because most don’t want to die whether they admit it or not. this is why religion gives them peace of mind for the after life even if there is none. if you can accept the fact that when you die and nothing will happen than will you be able to be free and become a good person because you want to be not because someone says. you don’t need be a scholar to be a Muslim so you don’t need be a scholar to leave either. instead of listening to people who tell you to look away and don’t question anything how about you think for yourself and research on your own and accept what conclusion you come to. be at peace with yourself and all your fears and anxiety will go away just think and question everything and be careful around people who might hurt you for even questioning things.   

13 hours ago, Guest haider said:

it seems like you are scared not of the fact that there might be no God but the fear of death. many atheist who leave Islam that I know is not because they want to sin but because of they genuinely can’t find any proof or reasonable explanations and the errors in Islam. most people have a fear of death because most don’t want to die whether they admit it or not. this is why religion gives them peace of mind for the after life even if there is none. if you can accept the fact that when you die and nothing will happen than will you be able to be free and become a good person because you want to be not because someone says. you don’t need be a scholar to be a Muslim so you don’t need be a scholar to leave either. instead of listening to people who tell you to look away and don’t question anything how about you think for yourself and research on your own and accept what conclusion you come to. be at peace with yourself and all your fears and anxiety will go away just think and question everything and be careful around people who might hurt you for even questioning things.   

I don’t get what you really mean.

Guest haider

im saying the reason you are trying hard to believing in a God is because you are scared of dying and what comes after death not because your doubts are weak. you think even if religion doesnt make sense you still want to believe because you don’t want to go to hell even though deep inside you know it doesnt exist

Don't fear the questions or allow them to make you feel ashamed or insecure; lean into them and face them with courage.  Challenge yourself to pursue the answers, no matter how much time and mental energy it takes, because the pursuit of knowledge is one of the highest forms of worship.  It seems like the issue isn't simply that you're doubting the existence of God, the more immediate issue might be that you're doubting the existence of valid answers to your questions. 

So start with the basics: can something arise from nothing? If the known universe began with the big bang, where did the energy come from that caused the big bang? Any physicist will tell you that this is a question science isn't able to answer.  We know that the big bang led to the rapid expansion of the universe and the formation of atoms, matter, space, time, etc., but this theory only tells us about how the universe expanded and evolved, not how it originated.  Even if science could come up with a rational answer, ie. the energy of the big bang came from x and the particles came from y, the question would still remain: where did x and y come from? And the cycle would continue in an eternal loop, because everything would need a creator, and each creator would need a creator, ad infinitum.  

The only way out of this eternal loop is to arrive at one of two conclusions: either A) the universe has no origin because it is infinite and has always existed (which is essentially what we say about God, and requires the same suspension of conventional logic that believing in God requires) or B) there is an Origin of all things, but the Origin of all things must be something that has no origin; in order to break the loop that requires every creator to have a creator, it must be an entity that has always existed and is not bound by the laws and logics that govern every other system in the universe.  (In other words, the only way out of the paradox is to defy it.)  This is why some scientists are agnostics rather than atheists; to argue that a Creator of all things absolutely, definitely does not exist is an extremely audacious (and dare I say it, irrational) statement.  This is a good article discussing that perspective further:  https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/atheism-is-inconsistent-with-the-scientific-method-prizewinning-physicist-says/     

Once you accept this baseline conclusion- that something can't come from nothing, therefore Something causing all other things must exist, then you can dive into the arguments pertaining to specific religions, philosophies, and belief systems.  A few key questions to start with: why even believe in a religion in the first place? What is the function of religion, and why is it essential or nonessential? You can pose this question to yourself on a personal level, then you can contemplate it on a societal level.  If you have trouble coming up with satisfying answers, The Autobiography of Malcolm X is an easily accessible, life-changing source of inspiration and insight.  It'll give you an excellent lens on what life is like without religion and how valuable the meaning and structure offered by religion can be.

Getting to the end of this journey, there are plenty of rational reasons to suppose that Islam is logically and functionally superior to all other religions, but that's a discussion for another time.  

For what it's worth, you seem like a really humble person mash'Allah.  Humility is one of the rarest of all virtues, so I hope you continue your journey in pursuing the truth, because the world needs more believers who are humble and teachable.  Please remember that having these doubts and questions doesn't make you a bad person or a bad Muslim, it simply means that you're utilizing the 'aql (intellect) that Allah gave you in an effort to seek Him on a deeper level.  That's a wonderful thing, and your curiosity and willingness to learn suggest that Allah wants you to seek Him just as much as you do. 

8 hours ago, Guest haider said:

im saying the reason you are trying hard to believing in a God is because you are scared of dying and what comes after death not because your doubts are weak. you think even if religion doesnt make sense you still want to believe because you don’t want to go to hell even though deep inside you know it doesnt exist

@Noor Taleblook it’s an atheist troll. 

On 7/13/2019 at 2:22 PM, Guest haider said:

Deep down I know it doesn’t exist? Your a joke man, give up. 

If God doesn’t exist, neither do we. Yes, I’m having doubts, but I would rather kill myself before becoming an atheist (I never will become an atheist, furthest I’d go is agnostic Muslim)

12 minutes ago, Guest haider said:

y r u getting triggered 

Fix your grammar.

I trust the Moses, Jesus, & Muhammad (Peace and blessing to them) over someone like you.

Your beliefs are ridiculous. You know your wrong, believing everything came from nothing.

There is a whole Surah named the Hypocrites in the Qu’ran, you should read it

Edited by Isaam

Guest haider

last serious reply before I go since you seem to not be able to have a conversation like an adult without getting your feelings hurt.

first never did I say that I was an atheist and the only reason you lash out and then deleted your comment calling me names further proves my point. now you are tagging other people to show how cool you are by calling me a troll, when you yourself said that you are scared of perishing after death in your question. also try not to get hurt so easily if you can still keep your faith after looking for answers means that you will feel better was just trying to help you. also also wasnt trying to convert you to anything, don’t be so arrogant thinking everything revolves around you.

also someone just replied with the same name above that wasnt me this is my last reply