Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Isaam

I don’t feel close to Allah anymore.

Rate this topic

22 minutes ago, Reza said:

Clear your YouTube search and viewing history and browser cache so these “recommended videos” don’t show up. Watching videos on full screen will also distract you away from the recommended video sidebar. 

There are browser extensions I believe that remove the YouTube comments section and recommended video sidebar.

And finally, don’t underestimate the power of a physical book.

I don't think there are such extensions on chrome. But yes one can use f11 or other full screen mode

3 hours ago, Isaam said:

I know what you guys are thinking, I post to much and the same topics and all that stuff. But I really need help guys.

About 2-4 weeks ago I started to not feel presence of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). I read all 5 salats and I don’t feel him. I’ve fasted many days this Ramadan and I don’t feel his presence. I use to feel his presence 24/7 I use to think about him always being here for me. I don’t feel him anymore and it’s making me sad. I get atheist thoughts now. Every time I try to watch an Islamic video on YouTube, there are always anti-Muslim comments. The comments are usually ‘God doesn’t exist’ and ‘There is no proof of God and it is a false theory by you stupid religious humans’ or I get videos in my YouTube recommendations as ‘Son of sheikh says Jesus is savior after leaving Islam’ . Then on other videos they say ‘Muslims worship Satan’ and then they say ‘look at these verses in the Qur'an this one says slavery is fine and this one says it’s fine to kill Christians and Jews’ my faith goes down more. I feel like I need to read the Qur'an in English now. And in the comments people with like the name Muhammad something or Abdul something say why they left Islam and became an atheist or a Christian who is anti-Muslim. I keep getting stupid YouTube recommendations for The Arabian Prophet or The Christian Prince, who are all trying to get people to leave Islam and there videos make me feel worse. I’ve stopped watching them but they still come into mind, and I feel depressed.

I feel like I’m doubting is there a God? How do we know there is a God? How do we know Muhammad ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) is a true Prophet? Is (Shi’a) Islam the best and correct religion? Is there really a heaven and a hell? How can I get the feeling of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) back into my life?

Guys please help me with these questions if you can. I feel so lost and misguided and I feel so depressed. I’m not happy anymore. I’m afraid of just perishing after death or if our religion is wrong, and we get put in hellfire. 

Brother I  would be honoured to put some daleels of mine infront of you as you helped me once as well.

Q. I feel like I’m doubting is there a God? How do we know there is a God? How do we know Muhammad ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) is a true Prophet? Is (Shi’a) Islam the best and correct religion? Is there really a heaven and a hell? How can I get the feeling of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) back into my life?

Allah's existence:

1. Nature/fitrah: Every Human being that is created knows he has a creator deep down inside ask yourself sincerely the answer is right there, you have the capability of accepting his existence.

2. The Sun , moon , stars and the detailed  structures that our body is made up of is a miracle. Lets talk about the heart shall we , the heart is made up of 4 chambers each have blood following through due to pressure up against gravity below due to gravity now let me ask you is scientific causes enough to make this heart be smart enough and precise enough to function and continue functioning like this. And if some Jahil argues it is let me ask them what is the CAUSE of all these causes. God, some foolish people also try to say there was nothing before universe well duhhhh your physics and time initiated because of big bang then how can there be something before BUT! this applies to what you see now I.e the universe , the one who willed it was always there  how do I know this well lemme quote [Qur'an 21.30] Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe? such beauty and harmony can never come because of nothing.

3. Every thing that is here has a designer : look at the pen, pencils, toothpaste , makeup and then say NOBODY made it, it came by magic . The complex machine known as a human came by magic?

Now the athiest very smartly will say yea offcourse it is EVOLUTION wowow. Well aparantely a book came magically 1400 years ago that had some scientific facts that NO FREAKING HUMAN (don’t believe me google when did big bang theory was discovered? ) knew and this was a mere coincidence . I QUOTE:"And God has created every animal from water: of them there are some that creep on their bellies; some that walk on two legs; and some that walk on four. God creates what He wills for verily God has power over all things.   (The Noble Qur'an, 24:45)" IF THIS IS NOT EVOLUTION KILL ME.

4. Lets look at some other miracles just google Scientific miracles Islam.org you will find not only scientific but mathematical.

Btw you don’t have to be a scientist to know all the details just some info is good 

Lets move to some other miracles eg wind is a method of fertilization in plants, moon has a reflected light of sun , embryo and its growth and many more are there.

5. The presence of foot steps is the evidence of the walker, similarly the presence of a human is the evidence of its creator

6. Imagine your plane is hijacked by hitler and the gun is at your head the feeling that some one can save you thats God. some perso will say its conscience that tells you wellllll  my brother you can change it to suit your desires a murderer can easily kill their conscience to suit their kills. and where did that conscience come from? you had it magically or some body put it in you like how does your conscience know what is right or not who told it ?. Everyone has different morals so who you going to count on? Who told you what right or wrong is ? my dad well who told him go on on on you will reach the creator.

7. When veins in the hands don't tangle like the wires of the headphones that is work of God.

8. Allah's Dallel : Allah says in Qur'an did they come from nothing or were they themselves the creators? t is said the meaning [of the verse] is: Were they created without a creator? That is impossible, as they must have a creator. If they deny the Creator, then they must have created themselves, and that proposition is even more foolish and false, for how can something without existence create anything? If they reject these two opinions [that they came to be without a creator or they created themselves], then the proof is established upon them that they were in fact created

1. Everything in the universe that has a beginning must have a cause.

2. The universe began to exist.

3. Therefore the beginning of the existence of the universe must have been caused by something.

4. The only such cause must be an uncaused cause, or God.

For people who say universe is infinte ? lets assume for the sake of argument it is then who is sustaining it , if its by itself it can go to chaos but their is order and harmony everywhere we see.

10. Every thing is in the state of rest until a force is applied to cause it moving I think its newton . WHO IS THE FORCE MOVING THE UNIVERSE ITS God. because if it is not then everything should be stationary like a rock nothing should move .

2. Prophet Mohammed

1. Truthful brings the truth. The one who spoke the Qur'an is as truthful as the Qur'an.

2. He is prophesized in all the scriptures example torah, injeel, Hindu scriptures as well its very negatively like he is mentioned in the puranas literally as we know but later it says he is a demon well to that I can say they knew his message so it irked them and then  they changed teachings and made him a demon. Astagfirullah.

3. Look at his character and nature: Go to Islam.org and search at his qaulities you will be amazed at his steadfastness and his morals!

Shia Islam

If you are a Muslim who follows Qur'an and loves Ahlul Bayt then you can be  Shia,  Sunni anything. youre going to be fine. And what makes you Shia and not Sunni cough cough 3. that search up Islam.org got some beautiful daleels to prove their POINTS.

Heaven and hell:

This is very simple because look around you 

Simple question: How many Jews did Hitler kill? and How many got justice 

He got killed by a freaking bomb thats it! nothing compared to what he did!

Look at Yazeed , firaun what did they do its all in history . Do you think they punishment is getting killed by Imam only nope! they are destined for pain 

when you analyse these crimes and there are many more  its enough proof for hell and heaven.

need more then lets go:

Punishment need to be kept permanent and harsh in order for people to take laws and right path seriously. and awaken kauf in the hearts for people who think of comitting wrong like its a joke.

example: I am going to kill this man today said a murderer and he killed the man. Now lets assume his punishment is jail for 10 years , he is going to laugh and say thats easy BUT now if the punishment is longer harsher and permanent like lifetime or death HE WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE KILLING!

Some clown will say 10 years is enough torture and he wont do it ? to some people it is that 's why Allah made punishment here in this life also and people get it . But their are twisted minds seriously TWISTED people like HITLER for whom this SORT OF PUNISHMENT IS NEEDED.  So keeping this is very helpful in deterring against sins.

as the person will think I have no , NOOOO way to be pardoned  if I do this crime rather than meh ok fine.

YOU DECIDE WHAT IS BETTER 

Another proof is that Second law of thermodynamics state that the entropy of the universe is increasing that is basically saying the universe is going into chaos day by day. which means its going to reach an end. even STEPHEAN hawking ( kaffir) said it! and this is evident  look around you the GLOBALL WARMING, POLLUTION will make the universe stay here forever. IF NOT then there must be a place that we go to after we all die and we don't suffer there like we did hear on Earth again doesnt that seem simpler and more rational THAT PLACE IS CALLED JANNAH.

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY HORRIBLE ENGLISH

Edited by Noor Taleb
mistakes

MORE :

Even if we accept the idea of an infinite regression for the sake of argument, and despite the lack of scientific or intuitive evidence for it, that does not discount the need for a cause beyond time and space to produce and sustain it. Polymath and philosopher G.W. Leibniz (d. 1716) asserts that an infinite series must still necessarily have a sufficient reason for its existence:

Let us suppose that a book on the elements of geometry has always existed, one copy always made from another. It is obvious that although we can explain a present copy of the book from the previous book from which it was copied, this will never lead us to a complete explanation, no matter how many books back we go, since we can always wonder why there have always been such books, why these books were written, and why they were written the way they were. What is true of these books is also true of the different states of the world, for the state which follows is, in a sense, copied from the preceding state, though in accordance with certain laws of change. And so, however far back we might go into previous states, we will never find in those states a complete explanation [ratio] for why, indeed, there is any world at all, and why it is the way it is… From this it follows that even if we assume the eternity of the world, we cannot escape the ultimate and extramundane reason for things, God.[44]

In the same vein, physicist Don Page gives the example of an artist drawing a circle on a canvas; the circle has no beginning or end, yet it still required an external artist to draw it.[45] The existence of the universe itself, regardless of its finite or infinite nature, must have had a Creator to set the chain of causes in motion.

LINK https://yaqeeninstitute.org/justin-parrott/the-case-for-allahs-existence-in-the-Qur'an-and-sunnah/#.XOXmOsgzY5s

49 minutes ago, Reza said:

Clear your YouTube search and viewing history and browser cache so these “recommended videos” don’t show up. Watching videos on full screen will also distract you away from the recommended video sidebar. 

I didn’t even know you could do that. I just did that and now the things I’m actually subscribed to, (like tech channels and some Islamic channels I like) are all in my recommended!!! Thank you!!!

3 minutes ago, Isaam said:

I didn’t even know you could do that. I just did that and now the things I’m actually subscribed to, (like tech channels and some Islamic channels I like) are all in my recommended!!! Thank you!!!

BTW all the sarcasm in my text is not for you its me kinda debating with my own self to prove me as well as to you 

I don’t know just don’t feel its coming to you and the caps lock was kept on for no reason lol.

On 5/22/2019 at 7:06 PM, Noor Taleb said:

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY HORRIBLE ENGLISH

Horrible english?? Your English is so good. Your knowledge is pretty good as well. You can help others on Shiachat in the future inshAllah 

3 minutes ago, Isaam said:

Horrible english?? Your English is so good. Your knowledge is pretty good as well. You can help others on Shiachat in the future inshAllah 

Thank you so much 

:) 

32 minutes ago, Isaam said:

Look you will literally find the stupidest people online. Some Christians believe we follow the dajjal as anti-Christ

FB6EB3ED-AB4E-4374-AF45-7B12B231983F.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOL THIS IS THE MOST FUNNIEST COMMENT EVER LIKE I can’t OOF 

LOOK AT THEIR BRAIN WASHED MINDS

35 minutes ago, Isaam said:

Look you will literally find the stupidest people online. Some Christians believe we follow the dajjal as anti-Christ

FB6EB3ED-AB4E-4374-AF45-7B12B231983F.jpeg

Tell me the video I want to reply 

I will say love from a cursed human

Edited by Noor Taleb

31 minutes ago, Noor Taleb said:

Tell me the video I want to reply 

I will say love from a cursed human

I forgot who I searched up, but it was the very bottom comment. They’ll probably reply ‘May the lord have mercy on you’ or something. But Jesus, Isa (عليه السلام) prayed to God. If the trinity was true how come one God prayed to another? Wouldn’t that be polytheism?? And Jesus ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) said I forgot where in the Bible but he said “In vain they worship me”

1 hour ago, Isaam said:

I forgot who I searched up, but it was the very bottom comment. They’ll probably reply ‘May the lord have mercy on you’ or something. But Jesus, Isa (عليه السلام) prayed to God. If the trinity was true how come one God prayed to another? Wouldn’t that be polytheism?? And Jesus ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) said I forgot where in the Bible but he said “In vain they worship me”

Youre right.

Another thing in the trinity there are three of the same kind co exist at the same time ( look at the fabrication) lol.

Like look at the entire life of Isa ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) like come on eating, drinking, crying, sleeping and PRAYING! doesn't seem like God or Godly to me.

The God we know is free from such accusations and limited attributes of being called a father , son and another person. These 3 are people / human with human limited qualities.

Moreover, the moment God comes in forms becomes limited as such a limitless being cannot be trapped inside a limited body and becomes similar like us which he is certainly not as he is limitless!

7 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

Like look at the entire life of Isa ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) like come on eating, drinking, crying, sleeping and PRAYING! doesn't seem like God or Godly to me.

When Jesus was getting killed on the cross according to Christians, he didn’t say I’m dying for your sins. Paul in the Bible wrote something like

‘Christ died for your sins the righteous and unrighteous so baptize in the name of your lord’ 

and in Galatians 1:8 he wrote ‘May God curse any people who try to become a Prophet’ so that’s why some Christians hate us

10 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

Furthermore, when he was apparently on the cross he asked 'Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani?' Which makes no sense. How can God forsake Himself? Or why would God quote His own revelation (the Psalms) about Himself? If you piece together all the things Jesus, peace be upon him, says on the cross, they all point towards someone who is clearly no more than a messenger and servant of God...

But still, Paul (or whoever wrote most of the NT couldn't possibly wrong) :liar:

Salam.
may I ask that which option is true about you?
you converted to Islam recently by your studies and research in different religions and you found that Islam is the best one.
or, you were born in a Islamic family like me.
may I ask that where are you from?
I wish that recieve your answer that I can help you better.
as I mention always in every forum, I believe that its divine grace and one of the highest of Allah's favor on me that I can help one person in the world!