Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ali_fatheroforphans

How has your ShiaChat experience been?

Rate this topic

Good. It has confirmed that I'm more like all of you and less like the group that I thought I was. Although I had drifted away from them I feel I relate more with the views on here.

...And, I haven't managed to ruffle many feathers, which is great!

27 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

It has confirmed that I'm more like all of you and less like the group that I thought I was. 

Your complimentary turbah and Shia membership card should arrive in the post in the next 3-5 working days 

51 minutes ago, starlight said:

If I were you I would be very disappointed in myself. :p 

I know, you can tell I didn't read the forum rules.

33 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Your complimentary turbah and Shia membership card should arrive in the post in the next 3-5 working days 

Sweeeet haha. Funnily enough I was going to get one just so I could make sure I wasn't putting my head on minging carpets, a turbah, not a membership card... Although, desperate times...

2 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

Sweeeet haha. Funnily enough I was going to get one just so I could make sure I wasn't putting my head on minging carpets, a turbah, not a membership card... Although, desperate times...

Do an ebay search for turbah, one guy is selling em for 3 quid with free postage

2 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Do an ebay search for turbah, one guy is selling em for 3 quid with free postage

I saw a pack of two plain ones for a similar price, but I don't know if they are still up... And besides, I'd probably not be able to use them out and about, plus I'd want something for my hands and then by the time I know it I'm just walking around in a quarantine boiler suit. I think Abu Brumistan bin Islamqa would have something to say about that.

Guest de trout

I'm just a lurker, but my experience has been absolutely excellent. If it wasn't for this place my faith would be extremely shaken, since the knowledgeable people here always clear my doubts by demolishing any argument and accusation against Islam. It's like having a personal army of bodyguards, ready to defend and strengthen my faith. This site is a blessing and don't let the negative people make you feel otherwise.

2 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

I know, you can tell I didn't read the forum rules.

I haven't read them either ;)  and I have been here for 13 years! :grin: 

:gossip:This way I can create all the kerfuffle(read:fitna) I want and later very truthfully confess to sister Hameedeh that I wasn't aware that I was breaking any rules. :sorry: 

Don't take the above seriously or you will get me sacked! 

10 years here and I believe I have discussed nearly about anything lol. Met nice people and most importantly, learnt a lot from them. Got the inspiration to read many authors as well as had a funny way to kill time during many evenings by procrastinating in the chatroom.

It's been good so far.