Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Akbar673

Christians getting into Jannah

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

Brother, Allah is very specific in the Qur'an about those who associate others with his oneness.

Yes, brother, you are right.

However, there are lots of other things that God is specific about in the Qur'an.

I will not press my point until the cows come home.

But I will repeat a verse that I have quoted already.

[39:53] Say: O my servants who have acted extravagantly against their own souls. Do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed Allah forgives sins altogether. Surely, He in the Forgiving and the Merciful.

This verse is not addressed to Muslims only but to ALL human beings.

I rest my case. 

8 hours ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

But don’t be confused by the great deception. Polytheistic Christians are not the real Christians.

And as I said before, it will be far more useful trying to improve ourselves than talking about others.

God will take care of them.

It is not your business or mine.

Apart from causing hurt to our Christian readers, I doubt if anyone has gained anything out of this futile discussion.

29 minutes ago, baqar said:

Yes, brother, you are right.

However, there are lots of other things that God is specific about in the Qur'an.

I will not press my point until the cows come home.

But I will repeat a verse that I have quoted already.

[39:53] Say: O my servants who have acted extravagantly against their own souls. Do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed Allah forgives sins altogether. Surely, He in the Forgiving and the Merciful.

This verse is not addressed to Muslims only but to ALL human beings.

I rest my case. 

Alhamdulilah, 

Brother look, I totally understand you. If there was anyone who wish this was true it would be me as most of my extended family members are Christian or at least pretend to be Christian at times. But Allah is very strict about his oneness. I didn’t write and deliver the Qur'an. It’s Allahs Holy book. 

The verse you are referring to refers to believers who already believe in Allah’s oneness can always be forgiven. Like I said there are Christians who at their core believe in oneness of Allah. Those who willful believe in Jesus as God or son of God are not believers. 

Those who chose to disbelieve in Allah knowing the truth are guaranteed Jahannam in the Qur'an. Allah’s enemies are not his servants. There is no need for Jahannam if what you were saying is true. Jahannam was made for a reason. 

Like the brother said you can’t chose to believe in some verses and not the others. You have to believe in the full Qur'an as it is. I also rest my case. Peace to brother. 

Alhamdulilah, 

1 hour ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

Those who chose to disbelieve in Allah knowing the truth are guaranteed Jahannam in the Qur'an. 

I never said otherwise.

And you have changed the subject.

However, please read some of the verses I have quoted earlier.

For example, 13:40 and 39:53 and tell me what gives you the right to discuss the wrongs of others, when Allah has reserved that right for himself.

And just answer me this:

Wouldn't it be more useful if you spent that time pondering over your own mistakes and sins instead of that of others?

I think it would.

1 hour ago, baqar said:

Alhamdulilah, 

And you have changed the subject.

There is no change in subject brother, I don’t steer away from discussion. I will engage you and your questions for as long as you want to learn. 

For example, 13:40 and 39:53 and tell me what gives you the right to discuss the wrongs of others, when Allah has reserved that right for himself.

Alhamdulilah I read the ayats  brother. As Muslims we are responsible for conveying the truth but Allah does the Reckoning. We have a responsibility to give the truth and the Qur'an is the absolute truth. There is no reckoning taking place here. I posted a very clear verse about the destination of those who associate others with Allah. It addresses the exact question to this thread. Here look at it again. Below..

Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust.” (Surah al-Mā’ida 5:72)

Certainly they disbelieve who say, ‘Surely Allah is the third (person) of Three’; and there is no God but One God.” (Surah al-Mā’ida 5:73)

Now look at the name of Topic thread and tell me how have I changed the subject? If you are disputing these verses above then clearly you need to self reflect. The Qur'an is not a book that I wrote. It’s from Allah. I’m not not worried about other believers sins. But clearly you have a problem with some verses compared to others. 

Edited by AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola

55 minutes ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

. I will engage you and your questions for as long as you want to learn. 

That is a pretty arrogant statement.

What gives you the impression that I am trying to learn from you?

Sorry, my friend, I don't have any more time to waste with self-proclaimed teachers. 

6 minutes ago, baqar said:

That is a pretty arrogant statement.

What gives you the impression that I am trying to learn from you?

Sorry, my friend, I don't have any more time to waste with self-proclaimed teachers. 

Alhamdulilah,

You don’t have to learn from me. You can learn from those two ayats I just posted that are geared towards the original topic of this thread. 

Salaam wa laikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu and enjoy the rest of your Ramadhan brother :)

3 hours ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

You don’t have to learn from me. You can learn from those two ayats I just posted that are geared towards the original topic of this thread. 

It is a pity that people make assumptions about others when they have absolutely no idea who they are talking to.

That, I think, is monstrously rude. 

It is a greater pity that the Muslim mindset is gravitating to a Muslim only joy in the afterlife, with Shias and Sunnis and all others taking over the best part for themselves   

Well, let us wait and see.

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) clearly describe the righteous people of the Book clearly in the following verses:

They are not [all] the same; among the People of the Scripture is a community standing [in obedience], reciting the verses of Allah during periods of the night and prostrating [in prayer].

They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and hasten to good deeds. And those are among the righteous.

And whatever good they do - never will it be removed from them. And Allah is Knowing of the righteous. Qur'an 3:113-115

Certainly they disbelieve who say, ‘Surely Allah is the third (person) of Three’; and there is no God but One God.” (Surah al-Mā’ida 5:73)

But Christians do believe in "There is no God but One God". Yes they have beliefs that may contradict some of Quranic verses, like for example Jesus sacrificing, but how such a thing take people to disbelief? One group of Christians clearly believe and practices what is mention in Qur'an 3:113-115, and such a Christians do believe in one God.

Edited by Abu Nur

1 hour ago, Abu Nur said:

But Christians do believe in "There is no God but One God". Yes they have beliefs that may contradict some of Quranic verses, like for example Jesus sacrificing, but how such a thing take people to disbelief? One group of Christians clearly believe and practices what is mention in Qur'an 3:113-115, and such a Christians do believe in one God.

Alhamdulilah, 

Abu Nur, I made this point already two or three pages ago. I will reiterate, I said there are Christians that believe in there is no God but One God. These Christians are to get Jannah. 

The other point is that not all today’s Christians follow this. They believe in the Trinity like in the verse you saw above. This type of Christianity has been masterfully mixed in as Christianity to make people believe that Jesus is part God or son of God. Also Making it seem like it takes three to make one God. That’s why the Qur'an revealed the verse above. This my friend is Shirk. This type of Christian according to Qur'an does not attain Jannah. Shirk pertains to this verse below. 

Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust.” (Surah al-Mā’ida 5:72)

Now back to what I was saying. Many people are born to Christian homes in which the trinity is the belief but not all people born into Christian homes accept the trinity. They do not believe a man is God. Trust me I live in a mostly Christians country. They either choose not believe in God or they become Muslim or some even Buddhist because they like the good teaching of kindness to each other. 

Allah knows who those tawhid believers are even if they don’t come to Al-Islam itself. Tawhid is the actually principle of Islam. Also known as Hanif from Abraham’s time. Abraham’s religion was Hanif. The principle belief in One God is the reason we call the Judaism, true  Christianity, and Islam the three Abrahamic religions. The Christianity you see now has been hijacked and the Babylonian trinity theme started by Nimrods wife has been implemented into Christianity. It’s the great deception. 

The rebellious disbelievers masquerade themselves in Christianity posing as religious convincing people that Jesus is God and or the Son of God. This is not the same Christianity of Jesus Ummah. 

Imagine if Muslims said that Muhammad was the son of God or that Muhammad was God and that it takes three divine entities to form one God??? Now what do you have? Allah said that he would protect his Qur'an and religion.   

Alhamdulilah, Those Muslims who don’t get any of what I’m saying  I recommend that you talk to your local Marja so you can get better understanding. Everything I said here goes along with the Qur'an. 

Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust.” (Surah al-Mā’ida 5:72)

Certainly they disbelieve who say, ‘Surely Allah is the third (person) of Three’; and there Is no God but One God.” (Surah al-Mā’ida 5:73)

3 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Yes but they are a minority. 

15 minutes ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

Abu Nur, I made this point already two or three pages ago. I will reiterate, I said there are Christians that believe in there is no God but One God. These Christians are to get Jannah. 

If they know the Prophet Muhammad (عليه السلام) and his teachings and reject it they are not supposed to go to heaven like Muslims. 

12 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

If they know the Prophet Muhammad (عليه السلام) and his teachings and reject it they are not supposed to go to heaven like Muslims. 

Alhamdulilah, 

Actually, Muhammad SAW asked for his Ummah that even those who only believed in “there is no God but Allah” shall attain Jannah at some point. They may have to pay a penalty for not accepting Muhammad however but Jannah is still attainable.   

The last man to come out Jahannam will have held on only to there is no God but Allah. These type of believers will not attain the highest parts of Jannah. It will be lower. 

Edited by AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola