Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Akbar673

Christians getting into Jannah

Rate this topic

Alhamdulilah, 

Monotheistic Christians who believe in God and  his oneness and Jesus as only messenger are granted Jannah. Polytheistic/pagan Christians who associate others with God will not be granted Jannah and be sent to Jahannam. They are considered disbelievers. 

Pagan Christians have infused themselves with monotheistic Christianity. It’s a great deception by Satan and his followers. Anyone who at the core associates others with being God or son of God is a hypocrite at heart hiding behind religion. This explained in the Qur'an. 

There are people who are born into pagan Christian families but don’t agree with the trinity of Jesus and him being God or son of God at heart. These are believers. These kind either stay at the teachings of Jesus or they come to Al Islam. 

I wrote a topic called The Two Species: Believers and unbelievers. The believers are on the same signal of belief, just different level of belief level but same signal. Muslims are the upper echelon because they believed in all tenants. Allah and his oneness, messengers, Angels, Imams, books, and followed the pillars to its upmost. These believers will attain the highest Jannah. 

The monotheistic Christians now are not apart of Jesus (عليه السلام). Ummah. Every believer in the world during and after Muhammad is part of Muhammad’s ummah.  So those who are monotheistic Christians who knowingly do not accept the final stages of Islam and Muhammad will cut themselves off from the highest levels of Jannah. There could be a penalty but lower levels of Jannah are still attainable. 

There is realistically only two groups. those who are believers and disbelievers. Islam is the only religion since Adam and the other stuff outside the oneness of God is disbelief. Even the last man to come out of Hell will have held on to the oneness of God and didn’t associate with Allah will get Jannah, he will get 10 times more than this world and everything in it. These type of believers go to Jahannam based on conduct. These will be low level believers whose actions in conduct resembled unbelievers. 

Edited by AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola

I am yet to watch this, but from skimming through it seems similar to the answers already given. But, it may be beneficial if I post it anyways.

31 minutes ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Well, guess I'm going to hell, then.

Meh. Every religion thinks that people of other religions are going to hell. There can only be one truth.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Well, guess I'm going to hell, then. The common definition of being a Christian is to be Trinitarian.  It's also considered monotheistic,though. But we've been through all this ad nauseum.

That’s the common definition now. But if you are Trinity Christian that definition wasn’t around during Jesus days on Earth. His ummah of believers are monotheistic. Any Muslim on here who tells you differently is only trying to be nice. In the Qur'an, Allah is very specific about associating people or things along with him as God or having sons. Christianity can’t be trinity and monotheistic at the same time. That’s the great deception. True Abrahamic religions only belief in one God with no association of other images, people, or idols. No other Prophet in the Bible mentions worshipping Jesus or the trinity. They observed one true God. 

Does this mean your going to Hell? Not necessarily. At your core you yourself might be truly monotheistic. Only you and God knows.

But yes if you worship Jesus as God and son of God while knowingly receiving guidance on about submitting to the one Oneness of God as in no image or human, and you die without accepting true belief you will die as an unbeliever and According to the Qur'an will not get Jannah. 

I will leave this link for you below 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/romecorruptedchristianity.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/nimrods-family-created-God-the-father-and-God-the-son/amp/

29 minutes ago, LeftCoastMom said:

^ Actually mine doesn't think folks of other religions are going to hell. One of the reasons I like it. 

Alhamdulilah,

I lot of people like a religion that you can do anything and not have no accountability for actions. Hell is made for a reason and judgment day is for a reason. Those evil doers and deniers will have to stand before God and answer for the crimes. 

In essence there’s only only one religion and that’s the religion of the one true God, the God of Abraham. Abraham never worshipped Jesus as God or the son of God. He worshipped one true God. 

With all due respect, I've read all of the stuff people have thrown at me already. Most of it is, In my humble opinion, inaccurate,biased, or intellectually disingenuous.. Whether they are trying to " be nice" or not. Some of it is stunningly ignorant and derivative of the worst research spewed out these days by anti-Catholics with no critical thinking skills.

Most Muslims don't understand the concept of the Trinity or have a good grasp of Church history or the early Church Fathers.

That's not surprising, it's not their religion. No reason for them to be.

I'm reasonably well-versed in my own faith ( taught by some of the best minds and researchers around...don't know what the Muslim equivalent would be, but it'd likely be pretty lofty) and they were quite a bit better than  the " Christian theologians" and " Church historians"  in here. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

Alhamdulilah,

I lot of people like a religion that you can do anything and not have no accountability for actions. Hell is made for a reason and judgment day is for a reason. Those evil doers and deniers will have to stand before God and answer for the crimes. 

In essence there’s only only one religion and that’s the religion of the one true God, the God of Abraham. Abraham never worshipped Jesus as God or the son of God. He worshipped one true God. 

I didn't say my religion allowed me to "do anything". It's actually pretty strict. I said it doesn't hold that folks of other faiths are necessarily  going to hell.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Well, guess I'm going to hell, then. The common definition of being a Christian is to be Trinitarian.  It's also considered monotheistic,though. But we've been through all this ad nauseum.

hi , Moms don't go to hell :) but acceptance of truth & changing way of life is very hard for everyone ,that may lasts whole of life ,we consider belief system there is many Christians that behave like Muslims & deserve Paradise although they don't know about Islam but they unknowingly follow it's moral in the other hand there is Muslims that just are Muslims in name but whole of their behavior deserves hell like as ISIS ,etc 

9 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

hi , Moms don't go to hell :) but acceptance of truth & changing way of life is very hard for everyone ,that may lasts whole of life ,we consider belief system there is many Christians that behave like Muslims & deserve Paradise although they don't know about Islam but they unknowingly follow it's moral in the other hand there is Muslims that just are Muslims in name but whole of their behavior deserves hell like as ISIS ,etc 

People believe Isis to be Muslims. They are not Muslims either. In Islam if you kill someone unjustly that is automatic Jahannam. Eternity in Jahannam. Eternity in Jahannam means there was unbelief. They were hypocrites pretending to be Muslim. There are also hypocrites pretending to be Christians. They are selling religion for a price of their worldly desires. 

The Qur'an is very specific if you worship other than him no matter how nice you are you will not get Jannah. Allah knows you better than anyone so if at your core you truly believe in God alone that will save you. Allah knows who the true believers and unbelievers are. 

I know Muslims who hate ISIS, but still think they are technically Muslims. Just like the baptized members of the ( hopefully fading)  little Neo-Nazi infestation hereabouts are technically Christians, although I have no idea how they possibly missed the part of the faith that holds that Jesus was Jewish...along with about a thousand other things.