Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest YaMusaAlKathem

My Political Fatwa (all my religious knowledge, I testify to this)

Rate this topic

Guest YaMusaAlKathem

Mukhtar and Zaid were both political leaders and with their religious knowledge would return the power to the Imam of their time. I don’t believe Taqlid but I do believe in commanding to good and forbidding evil and leading politically. Ironically Taqlid is used as excuse to escape duty to people who are helping Imam of our time like Zaid and Mukhtar. These two have contradictory hadiths about them but the authentic and more numerous proven they were helpers of Imam of their time. Khomeini is a helper of Imam Of our time and so is our political leader and holder of the fort Khamanei. Just like it was obligatory to support Zaid and Mukhtar the same is true of supporting political Khamanei and Nasrallah. Please Shiites don’t work against each other and please remember the famous sermon of Imam Ali of arrogance of Satan and what bani Israel did to be saved from Pharaoh in Nahjul balagha. I’m a democratic anarchist but at this point it’s just semantics which is important for enlightenment of society but we all got to support Iran. Those who claim to believe in Imam Hussain but who sabotage the government of Iran and the stronghold of the lovers of Ahlul Bayt will be in the lowest fire and those will be outside the door of light on the day of judgement. Islam and Shiites are not to be trifled with nor are the insights by Ahlul Bayt to Qur'an something we are allowed to ignore. I don’t believe in Wf but it’s semantic issue that has to be put on hold as the enemies move against us. Shiites on you is to support help and love one another, for we don’t this just for our own interests but for all oppressed. We are the hope and only thing that will save the oppressed and we are the ones awaiting the leader and guide of our time. Yes the oppressors were kind to some of us refugees and immigrants and allow us freedom of religion but that favor on us doesn’t give them the right to oppress others. We won’t take side of oppressors because they gave us citizenship or jobs or anything. Iran is our fort it falls and maybe the length of ghayba increase and maybe if we abandon Ahlul Bayt and Qur'an the world will be destroyed with a few believers when Imam Mahdi appear or even one believer like in Suratal Yaseen. We are the only chance the world will be saved from the catastrophic punishment Ad and Thamood faced. Look at what they doing to Chinese Muslims be sure Like Qur'an says we don’t resist and not a mosque left standing not a church either nor a synagogue. Hijab banned in France was testing the waters. That is not the least of the plans for they plan on breaking the family unit and signs of this is occurring but still they not close to that but they will push and push. When they cut off our blood bonds and family unit dies what good is resistance then. Please Shiites don’t think Iran falls and they give us right to practice religion you will see generations will be treated like what China does to Muslims now and world is silent. We are the resistance and no Shiite has the right to work with the enemy to break our stronghold. Be humble and support Khamanei.

As for me, I am going to the Zeratul route. He betrayed the Protoss in their eyes only to save them. So Khamanei and their followers may hate me and my way of thinking, but one day they will understand how it will help us all. 

Till then everyone, support Khamanei and Nasrallah two marvels of our time.

Does this even need to be said? This isn't SalafiChat, we're all for Ayatollah Khamenei and we'd all support Iran in the face of oppressors, even I do and I'm not even technically Shi'a!

Jazak Allahu kheir for the reminder though.

:salam:

Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) installed WF because he saw it as a good though imperfect way of governing until the zuhoor of Imam Mahdi (ajtfs).

I agree it is just semantics, not everything is unquestionable in today's Iran but they are here to pave the way for the Divine plan.

11 hours ago, Guest YaMusaAlKathem said:

Mukhtar and Zaid were both political leaders and with their religious knowledge would return the power to the Imam of their time. 

Pretty sure Mukhtar considered Muhammad al Hanafiyya (Imam Ali's son from a later wife) as his Imam, and even as the Mehdi who went into occultation. 

He did send the heads of the killers of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) to Imam Zain al Abideen as, but al Hanafiyya was his Imam, who was not the Imam of his time.

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

2 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

even I do and I'm not even technically Shi'a!

If you consider Imam Ali (عليه السلام) as the rightful successor to the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) as opposed to the Saqifa travesty, then technically, you actually are.

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

2 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

If you consider Imam Ali (عليه السلام) as the rightful successor to the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) as opposed to the Saqifa travesty, then technically, you actually are.

Then I rest my case...

4 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

Does this even need to be said? This isn't SalafiChat, we're all for Ayatollah Khamenei and we'd all support Iran in the face of oppressors, even I do and I'm only technically Shi'a!

5 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

Then I rest my case...

Salam you don't need to be a Shia to support Iran ,like as other Sunnis in Iran & around the that support Iran against oppressors even some Christians & few Jews are supporting Iran but they just see Iran as a tool for bringing back Jesus & don't care what will happen in process for Iran but Sunnis also care about future of Iran but sometimes they are distracting by forged & fabricated narration about emerging of Dajjal from Iran &mistaken him with Imam Mahi (aj) or fall in trap of some propaganda that introduce's Khorasan as controled areas in east of Iran by Taliban or ISIS.

4 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam you don't need to be a Shia to support Iran

Of course, but how many Sunnis (aside from heads of state) support or are with Ayatollah Khamenei?

23 hours ago, Guest YaMusaAlKathem said:

Mukhtar and Zaid were both political leaders and with their religious knowledge would return the power to the Imam of their time. I don’t believe Taqlid but I do believe in commanding to good and forbidding evil and leading politically. Ironically Taqlid is used as excuse to escape duty to people who are helping Imam of our time like Zaid and Mukhtar. These two have contradictory hadiths about them but the authentic and more numerous proven they were helpers of Imam of their time. Khomeini is a helper of Imam Of our time and so is our political leader and holder of the fort Khamanei. Just like it was obligatory to support Zaid and Mukhtar the same is true of supporting political Khamanei and Nasrallah. Please Shiites don’t work against each other and please remember the famous sermon of Imam Ali of arrogance of Satan and what bani Israel did to be saved from Pharaoh in Nahjul balagha. I’m a democratic anarchist but at this point it’s just semantics which is important for enlightenment of society but we all got to support Iran. Those who claim to believe in Imam Hussain but who sabotage the government of Iran and the stronghold of the lovers of Ahlul Bayt will be in the lowest fire and those will be outside the door of light on the day of judgement. Islam and Shiites are not to be trifled with nor are the insights by Ahlul Bayt to Qur'an something we are allowed to ignore. I don’t believe in Wf but it’s semantic issue that has to be put on hold as the enemies move against us. Shiites on you is to support help and love one another, for we don’t this just for our own interests but for all oppressed. We are the hope and only thing that will save the oppressed and we are the ones awaiting the leader and guide of our time. Yes the oppressors were kind to some of us refugees and immigrants and allow us freedom of religion but that favor on us doesn’t give them the right to oppress others. We won’t take side of oppressors because they gave us citizenship or jobs or anything. Iran is our fort it falls and maybe the length of ghayba increase and maybe if we abandon Ahlul Bayt and Qur'an the world will be destroyed with a few believers when Imam Mahdi appear or even one believer like in Suratal Yaseen. We are the only chance the world will be saved from the catastrophic punishment Ad and Thamood faced. Look at what they doing to Chinese Muslims be sure Like Qur'an says we don’t resist and not a mosque left standing not a church either nor a synagogue. Hijab banned in France was testing the waters. That is not the least of the plans for they plan on breaking the family unit and signs of this is occurring but still they not close to that but they will push and push. When they cut off our blood bonds and family unit dies what good is resistance then. Please Shiites don’t think Iran falls and they give us right to practice religion you will see generations will be treated like what China does to Muslims now and world is silent. We are the resistance and no Shiite has the right to work with the enemy to break our stronghold. Be humble and support Khamanei.

As for me, I am going to the Zeratul route. He betrayed the Protoss in their eyes only to save them. So Khamanei and their followers may hate me and my way of thinking, but one day they will understand how it will help us all. 

Till then everyone, support Khamanei and Nasrallah two marvels of our time.

Its all the same garbage that happened to Sunnis and Shias and Sunnis to Sunnis and Shia to Shia.

We all will inevitably divide.

Because we are lost.  We will all continue to divide so as long as we all see each other differently based on some group we seem to be connected with.   

If we followed the  faith the way we are supposed to and taught it and let people be taught,  and not judge off differences this wouldn't have happened.

Dividing is inevitable. 

We should challenge our beliefs and scholars and norms.