Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Dawah Man and Shamsi are "Filthy Liars" according to TSD's Bu Noor

Rate this topic

On 5/19/2019 at 7:15 AM, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

So there appears to be an internal rift going on among some well known Salafi Youtubers who frequent Speakers Corner, namely between Shamsi and Brother Hajji (both affectionately referred to as "Rafidi slayers" by their loyal followers for their Speakers Corner debates with some Shias).

This seems to have been sparked by a discussion about the Salaf and rising up against an oppressive ruler, which has then evolved into Hajji being labelled a Khariji, with Dawah Man stepping in an adding his own rebuttal against Hajji.

This is so funny. N_____b calling each other Khawarij and fighting over it. Like, isn't that just another little medal on your chests?

Edited by Darth Vader
Editting the word out. Its probably not allowed. Not by me anyway.

On 5/21/2019 at 3:36 AM, Darth Vader said:

This is so funny. N_____b calling each other Khawarij and fighting over it. Like, isn't that just another little medal on your chests?

this is true but there is this smae fight between Shirazi Channel & Qom channels like as Islamic Pulse that they must avoid falling this trap too ,although I don't approve Shirazi channles but I don't consider them as Khawarij or other labels as Batria or [Bak edited out] or Dajjaliah that they use cheaply against other Shias that don't agree with them.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

12 minutes ago, starlight said:

Thank you for the nice recap! :D Now everyone knows clearly how many teams are in the tournament

Salam they don't bring M.Hijjab to tournament as heavy weight brawler anyone that can take his support will win the tournament :grin:

I shouldn't have read this thread  and I rarely ever say this but Allahu Akbar, I am glad to have walked away from the Sunni/Salafi Dawah.

I thought my friend was exaggerating, but perhaps I have been touched by Sayyidna Fatima (sa) in his words. I've told my story here before, yet   don't still get how I'm a Shi'a nowadays or why I was chosen.

ثُمَّ سَوَّاهُ وَنَفَخَ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِهِ ۖ وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَشْكُرُونَ - 32:9

Little thanks, indeed.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

One of the reasons why I left salafism and Ahlu sunnah as a whole. They disagree in literally everything. Forget the fact wheter they think the hands should be folded or at the sides, those that fold their hands can’t even agree on were the hands should be placed when folded. They always quote the hadith were the Prophet muhammed sawa said his ummah wouldnt unite on misguidance but even deem the salah of other madhabs as invalid. They will say that they are all correct and taqlid is okay, but how does that explain the fact that what invalidates prayer in one madhab wouldnt invalidate it in another or vice versa?

46 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I shouldn't have read this thread  and I rarely ever say this but Allahu Akbar, I am glad to have walked away from the Sunni/Salafi Dawah.

I'm just glad social media was more or less non-existant/in it's infancy when I briefly went through the Salafi phase in my naive, impressionable youth. Feel sorry for these kids of today.

17 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

With Ali Dawah as his tag-team buddy on the side

Starting to sound like Whacky Races... Question is, which one is Muttley?