Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Diaz

I want to change my username

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, ShiaMahamed said:

Basic member to advance member, how many posts are required? 

So I can be aware, how long to go before I can send a PM ( in regards to changing my username)

Salam. You have 24 posts now, so you need 1 more post to become an Advanced member. When you send me a PM, please explain to me why your username is not good. 

Salam. I want to change my user name too.
I wished to contact you, but the website required me to solve a security code, I am blind and can’t do it! can someone help me please? I want to change my user name to indicate both my first and last name. Allah bless you all!

11 hours ago, Zahra.5 said:

Salam. I want to change my user name too.
I wished to contact you, but the website required me to solve a security code, I am blind and can’t do it! can someone help me please? I want to change my user name to indicate both my first and last name. Allah bless you all!

Are you sure that's a good idea? Having a fairly anonymous username is good for concealing your identity.

It may seem harmless now, but your name will be on the internet forever. Also, If you need intimate advice then those you seek advice about will find out just from your username you are discussing something about them. 

May Allah bless you too.

3 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

Are you sure that's a good idea? Having a fairly anonymous username is good for concealing your identity.

It may seem harmless now, but your name will be on the internet forever. Also, If you need intimate advice then those you seek advice about will find out just from your username you are discussing something about them. 

May Allah bless you too.

Salam. yes, Shiachat is the safest and the most trustworthy website in the internet which I found!

I really wish to change my user name that shows my true identity, and even wish to add my email address to my profile, because I don’t know how to message hear and when someone needs my help, I can help by divine grace!

2 hours ago, Zahra.5 said:

Salam. yes, Shiachat is the safest and the most trustworthy website in the internet which I found!

What I'm getting at is anybody can read your posts, you don't need to be a member to read them, you don't even need to be a member to ask something on here. So if you were ever in a situation where you needed advice about family for example, your family could see it's you.

I don't know if you are allowed to put your email address on and even if you are, your email address will be available for anyone to see- advertising companies, scammers, trolls, anyone.

It's ultimately up to you and the ShiaChat team what you end up doing though.

5 hours ago, habib e najjaar said:

Salam,

Which other websites do you visit?:worried:

I subscribed on Quora and answered thousand of questions by divine grace and blessings of Ahlul Bayt.

also, I was on religiousforums and moderations banned for me, because they told proslitizing is forbidden on there website!

stack exchange, even did not confirm publishing my answers to the questions!

you can email or message me if wish to know more.

thanks so much for your great supports and advice. this is really great and the best website that I feel security, safety and tranquillity.

if moderations accept about my email address, I wish that only trustworthy persons can know it, not scammers, or advertizers.

Guest Guest here
3 hours ago, Zahra.5 said:

thanks so much for your great supports and advice. this is really great and the best website that I feel security, safety and tranquillity.

if moderations accept about my email address, I wish that only trustworthy persons can know it, not scammers, or advertizers.

I am a guest and I can see your email address (with your real name I assume) on your About Me page on your profile. Everyone can see it. Not only ShiaChat members but thousands of guests. If you get spam emails be cautious and do not click on any links to questionable sites.