Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Iqbal1214

14 quest in 1974.

Rate this topic

In 1974 when qadiani declared as non Muslim..One of our Shia Aalim Asked around 14 quest from qadiani Like.

As Each Nabi and Rasool (عليه السلام) had their name of just one word like...Moosa,Salah,Hood,Eisaa,ahmed..but mirza ghulam ahmed has 2 word in his name..ghulam ahmed..why?

there were around 14 quest like this asked by our Shia Aalik in National Assembly.

Do you have these quest?I need urgent.

Edited by Iqbal1214

Yes, a few Shia scholars were invited to Pakistan’s National Assembly in 1974 including Shia scholar Maulana Muhammad Ismail Deobandi. A few Shia scholars were also a part of Sunni-led anti-Ahmadiyya movement during 1950s. However, action of one or two individuals cannot and must not be attributed to an entire community. We also need to understand the pressure tactics on minority groups and their token appropriation in the mainstream agendas. This must not be forgotten that Maulana Ismail Deobandi himself used to be a Sunni Deobandi scholar and had converted to Shia Islam after a comparative study of faiths and sects. Indeed, part of his hatred against Ahmadiyya Muslims may also be traced to his education and social conditioning in Sunni Deobandi madrassas.

So far, I have not come across a fatwa by any authentic Shia scholar (Mujtahid or Ayatollah) declaring Ahmadis as non-Muslims. Similarly, there is no evidence of Shia group or mobs attacking Ahmadis or demonstrating against them (barring one or two token Shias attending the JI or Khatam-e-Nabuwat rallies). This is contrary to the organized and consistent violence by Sunni religious parties (JI, JUI, JUP, now JuD, SSP-ASWJ etc) against Ahmadiyya Muslims since 1950s.

At the same time, one may not ignore the aspect of token invitation to Shia scholars to the National Assembly before the State formally declared its own citizens (Ahmadis) as non-Muslims. Was any Shia scholar invited to present Pakistan flag to Pakistan’s first legislative assembly? No, it was a Sunni Deobandi scholar Shabbir Ahmed Usmani who was chosen for that celebrated task.

Isamel Deobandi and Muzaffar Shamsi were two of thousands of Shia mullahs. I remember one Ain Ghain Kararwi who used to support the JI and IJI during late 1980s and early 1990s. I am not sure the whole Shia community can be blamed for the action of one or two Shia mullahs who sold their souls to the Jihado-fascist establishment. I will be happy to revise my opinion if someone could provide a counter-narrative with empirical evidence.

Another issue we may wish to consider is that some elements in Pakistani media and establishment are currently circulating and exaggerating this narrative (Shias too were against Ahmadis) to obfuscate and justify the systematic genocide of Shias which is taking place since 1963 (Thehri, Sindh, 118 killed) etc and also to create divisions within the oppressed groups (e.g., between Shias, Ahmadis etc).

Does Shia massacre in 1963 also have something to do with Maulana Ismail Deobandi’s anti-Ahmadi speech in Pakistan’s National Assembly in 1974?

The one or two token Shia scholars who spoke against Ahmadis should have realized that their own community would be the next on the menu. They, however, were probably interested in certain immediate benefits (free Hajj, Umrah, membership in Shura etc). Of course, we cannot blame the entire Shia community for the action of a few sold out souls

https://lubpak.net/archives/73587

Mubalgh-e-Azam Molana Ismail ne Adaalat Mein Mirza Gulam Ahmad Qadyani Ko Kasy Kafir Tasleme Krwya (I can't understand his speech but I never heard or see that a Shia called Ahmadya as Kafir ,maybe some people do it personaly but it's not a Shia belief)

9 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I never heard or see that a Shia called Ahmadya as Kafir ,maybe some people do it personaly but it's not a Shia belief)

I heard from some Shia ullama like Allama shehnshah naqvi..they clearly called qadiani kafir in one of their speech..Shaheed Allama nasir Abbas sahb were also against them and they said that maulana ismail went from Shia side that day in assembly..and allama sahb said..we were Shia who declared them kafir when deoband and ahl hadees got tired against ahmadies.

12 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I never heard or see that a Shia called Ahmadya as Kafir ,maybe some people do it personaly but it's not a Shia belief

I personally never heard of any marja’ declaring Ahmadis as kuffar either, however, I think that your statement is theologically a bit dangerous. In this particularly case, we are in no position to declare what is or isn’t a part of Shia belief as long as the subject is open to interpretation by the esteemed ulama.

There is numerous problematic issues with Ahmadis and their system of belief. Putting aside the fact that they have nothing to do with us, as they are basically reformist Sunnis, they believe in things that contradict mainstream Islam; one more Prophet who at the same time “is” Mahdi, that nabi Isa (عليه السلام) fled to Kashmir and is buried there, that Buddha, Krishna and similar people were all Prophets as well, the notion that the history of religion is cyclic and is renewed every seven millennia - something similar to ghulat sects such as Ismailis and their offshoots like Druze.

11 hours ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

that nabi Isa (عليه السلام) fled to Kashmir and is buried there,