Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest YaBaqir

Were Imams Rasools but not Nabis?

Rate this topic

27 minutes ago, Guest YaBaqir said:

this is not to say Qur'an doesn’t have Wilayah of Ali just that 5:67 and the balagh of it and manifesting what has been revealed regarding Ali to all generations that is something that is a message.  Ghadir thaqalain message was necessary for humanity to see it in Qur'an

Alaikas-Salam,

Can you please post your question is simple way. What exactly is your query? Yes we know Qur'an do mention the wilayat-e-Amirul Mo'mineen (عليه السلام) in several places. What I have mentioned is another aspect of Ahlul Bayt (asws), that is they all are Qur'an-e-Natiq within themselves.

36 minutes ago, Guest YaBaqir said:

The Imams also did the balaghal mobeen just they were not given a revelation in form of scripture.

Instead they spread the message of the Qur'an.

Qur'an is dhikr, Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is dhikr, Ahlul Bayt as are the Ahlul Dhikr. The bearers of the Minniyat of Rasool.

We cannot in any way call them Rasool. They are the Mukhlas, Mustafa & Mujtaba "SERVANTS" of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and nothing more. 

Salman said: "I said, brother of the Prophet, does anyone pray is holding your Wilayat? He said: "The reason for this is the words of God in the Qur'an, which said:" And take recourse in patience and prayer, and it is indeed hard except for the humble ',' Get help from patience and prayer, and it's heavy and difficult, except for the humble. The patience is the Prophet and prayer is the authority of my leadership. Therefore, the Lord says: it is heavy and he does not say , both are heavy , because the carrying of the Wilayat is heavy, except for the humbles, who are the clear and aware Shiites . Because the owners of groups such as Marjeia, Qadriya, Khawarij and others, such as the Nassibi, are confessed to the Prophet Muhammad's ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) Prophet hood, and they do not differ in this matter, but they differ in my authority and deny it except a few. Those whom God In the Qur'an they describe them "إنها لكبيرة إلا على الخاشعين".Allah says in another part of the Qur'an about the Prophecy of the Prophet Muhammad and my authority, "their wells neglected and their ruined palaces!". The palace is Muhammad ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)), and "neglected well", the neglected wells , is my authority who have abandoned and have been denied . Anyone who does not have confession to my authority will not benefit from confession to prophecy of the Prophet, these two will be associated with each other, because the Prophet is the Nabi Mursal (peace be upon him) and the Imam of the people, that after him ,Ali is the Imam of the people and the guardian of Muhammad. As the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) said: "you are like  Aaron to the Moses for me , except there is no next Prophet after me."

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/22:45

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/2:45

http://www.ghadeer.org/Book/2610

Salman said: "I said, brother of the Prophet, does anyone pray is holding your Wilayat? He said: "The reason for this is the words of God in the Qur'an, which said:" And take recourse in patience and prayer, and it is indeed hard except for the humble ',' Get help from patience and prayer, and it's heavy and difficult, except for the humble. The patience is the Prophet and prayer is the authority of my leadership. Therefore, the Lord says: it is heavy and he does not say , both are heavy , because the carrying of the Wilayat is heavy, except for the humbles, who are the clear and aware Shiites . Because the owners of groups such as Marjeia, Qadriya, Khawarij and others, such as the Nassibi, are confessed to the Prophet Muhammad's ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) Prophet hood, and they do not differ in this matter, but they differ in my authority and deny it except a few. Those whom God In the Qur'an they describe them "إنها لكبيرة إلا على الخاشعين".Allah says in another part of the Qur'an about the Prophecy of the Prophet Muhammad and my authority, "their wells neglected and their ruined palaces!". The palace is Muhammad ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)), and "neglected well", the neglected wells , is my authority who have abandoned and have been denied . Anyone who does not have confession to my authority will not benefit from confession to prophecy of the Prophet, these two will be associated with each other, because the Prophet is the Nabi Mursal (peace be upon him) and the Imam of the people, that after him ,Ali is the Imam of the people and the guardian of Muhammad. As the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) said: "you are like  Aaron to the Moses for me , except there is no next Prophet after me."

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/22:45

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/2:45

http://www.ghadeer.org/Book/2610

Guest YaBaqir
8 hours ago, Urwatul Wuthqa said:

Alaikas-Salam,

Can you please post your question is simple way. What exactly is your query? Yes we know Qur'an do mention the wilayat-e-Amirul Mo'mineen (عليه السلام) in several places. What I have mentioned is another aspect of Ahlul Bayt (asws), that is they all are Qur'an-e-Natiq within themselves.

Salam

Ghadeer declaration is not scripture, it's a message if Rasool didn't convey, scripture although has thaqalain message all over it, it would not be conveyed. We would not understand Wilayah of Ali in Qur'an were it not for the Rasool clarify it.

That said, Imams also convey clear words to people for understanding of Qur'an and help us understand.  

This is important because Imam Mahdi will come with a great balagha of Qur'an, and convey a message of it that will clarify so much.