Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

And in light of traditions like these:

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَوَانَةَ، عَنْ مُغِيرَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي وَائِلٍ، قَالَ قَالَ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏
"‏ أَنَا فَرَطُكُمْ عَلَى الْحَوْضِ، لَيُرْفَعَنَّ إِلَىَّ رِجَالٌ مِنْكُمْ حَتَّى إِذَا أَهْوَيْتُ لأُنَاوِلَهُمُ اخْتُلِجُوا دُونِي فَأَقُولُ أَىْ رَبِّ أَصْحَابِي‏.‏ يَقُولُ لاَ تَدْرِي مَا أَحْدَثُوا بَعْدَكَ ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount (Kauthar) and some men amongst you will be brought to me, and when I will try to hand them some water, they will be pulled away from me by force whereupon I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' Then the Almighty will say, 'You do not know what they did after you left, they introduced new things into the religion after you.'"

35 minutes ago, Urwatul Wuthqa said:

How can brothers of Ahlul Sunnah prove their concept of "Adalat as-Sahaba" in light of battles of Jamal & Siffin?

"Muawiyah ibn Abi Sufyan, May Allah be pleased with him, took up arms and rebelled against the legitimate ruler of his time, Ali ibn Abi Taleb, May Allah be pleased with him."

It truly is mind boggling when you think about it.

Right is right and wrong is wrong. But not for Sunnis. Everyone got on smashingly and it was all the fault of the Khawarij trying to cause beef among Companions.

Some legit think Ayesha, Talha and Zubeyr were out seeking the killers of Uthman.

49 minutes ago, Urwatul Wuthqa said:

How can brothers of Ahlul Sunnah prove their concept of "Adalat as-Sahaba" in light of battles of Jamal & Siffin?

Because of their misunderstood concept of 'khata e ijtehad'. 

One reward for getting it wrong and two rewards for getting it right. 

So in any case, it is either an invented thing or a misunderstanding.

So viewing battle of Jamal, those who fought from the side of A'isha got one reward and those who fought from the side of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) got two rewards. Would not this put into question the Adalat of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)? 

Edited by Urwatul Wuthqa

For action of Wives of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) Qur'an mentions the following:

يَا نِسَاءَ النَّبِيِّ مَن يَأْتِ مِنكُنَّ بِفَاحِشَةٍ مُّبَيِّنَةٍ يُضَاعَفْ لَهَا الْعَذَابُ ضِعْفَيْنِ ۚ وَكَانَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرًا

O wives of the Prophet! whoever of you commits an open indecency, the punishment shall be increased to her doubly; and this is easy to Allah.  (33:30) Translation by Shakir

For the actions of Pure Ahl albayt AS the evidence comes from the following:

إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا

Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying.  (33:33)

فَمَنْ حَاجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْا نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءَنَا وَأَبْنَاءَكُمْ وَنِسَاءَنَا وَنِسَاءَكُمْ وَأَنفُسَنَا وَأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِينَ

But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.  (3:61)

The pure Ahl albayt (عليه السلام) of the Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) are the reference standard for the truth else coming against them are only liars.

This is mentioned in Qur'an to provide the confirmation of the matter of Adalat of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).