Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Noor Taleb

Confusion about Oneness of God

Rate this topic

On 5/14/2019 at 2:52 AM, Noor Taleb said:

Dear All I’m new to this forum and I’m very much confused there was a person arguing against oneness of God using these logics that I can’t seem to refute please help me.

https://www.quora.com/Do-Hindus-believe-in-one-God

read the post by shravan Prabhu it highlights three main 1) if God is infinite he can’t be captured in images he should not be captured in words as well

2) God is selfish as being one is ?

3) One exists because of many and God is jealous and insecure that people will worship other gods and they will find other ones he knows they are so he is jealous 

4) if God is one you are materially restricting him to be stand alone entity read and stuff read the post please !! Help me!!!

1. God is infinite in words as well, it is said in Qur'an: "Even if all trees be pen and all seas be ink and there be seven seas to add them, the name of your lord will not be fully praised"....It shows our incapability that we consider that this one word of God is limited, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) is one but his power in infinite and everyone that describes him by one word such God, if he thinks that he has understood this one world God is mistaken because it contains infinite meanings and all beautiful qualities for which you do not have time to explain and if you do you will die without completing his all meanings concealed within such word.

2/ Being one does not define that it is selfish, it defines that others are weak that they cannot come into being without his permission. 

3) One is distinguishable from none and not from many. For example: - If there are so many people in a room, you would say that there are many people in the room and will not say that there are one and many people, but if there is no one in the room, you would say that there is there is none in the room. But if there be one in the room, you would say there is none in the room except this one. And, God is not insecure but knowledgeable, just and punishes on evidence whatever he created which you have regarded as partner with Him, He (عزّ وجلّ) has not complained about worshiping others than Him except on the ground that they are limited and are they do not deserve to be called God as anything which is limited is not God, so that guy is probably trying that God may give someone respect without merit lolz for that.

4. Let us understand this, Universe is one in its essence but cannot be restrict it by your brain as it expands both at micro level and macro level that is if you start from grain, go on counting bigger bodies than grain, you will exhaust but it will not end, and like wise if you start from grain and go out counting smaller bodies that is atom and sub-atomic particle you will end. Since you cannot limit the boundaries of universe, how could you restrict him ?

Edited by Flying_Eagle

5 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

1. God is infinite in words as well, it is said in Qur'an: "Even if all trees be pen and all seas be ink and there be seven seas to add them, the name of your lord will not be fully praised"....It shows our incapability that we consider that this one word of God is limited, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) is one but his power in infinite and everyone that describes him by one word such God, if he thinks that he has understood this one world God is mistaken because it contains infinite meanings and all beautiful qualities for which you do not have time to explain and if you do you will die without completing his all meanings concealed within such word.

2/ Being one does not define that it is selfish, it defines that others are weak that they cannot come into being without his permission. 

3) One exists because of none and not because of many. For example: - If there are so many people in a room, you would say that there are many people in the room, but if there is no one in the room, you would say that there is there is none in the room. But if there be one in the room, you would say there is none in the room except this one. And, God is not insecure but knowledgeable, just and punishes on evidence whatever he created which you have regarded as partner with Him, He (عزّ وجلّ) has not complained about worshiping others than Him except on the ground that they are limited and are they do not deserve to be called God as anything which is limited is not God, so that guy is probably trying that God may give someone respect without merit lolz for that.

4. Let us understand this, Universe is one in its essence but cannot be restrict it by your brain as it expands both at micro level and macro level that is if you start from grain, go on counting bigger bodies than grain, you will exhaust but it will not end, and like wise if you start from grain and go out counting smaller bodies that is atom and sub-atomic particle you will end. Since you cannot limit the boundaries of universe, how could you restrict him ?

MashAllah brother such wisdom 

So so so so so well explained 

Thank you so much !

:cryhappy:

1 minute ago, Noor Taleb said:

Thank you so much !

Praise be to Allah (عزّ وجلّ), he gave me opportunity to explain you from what He (عزّ وجلّ) taught me. 

You are welcome, I will try to help you till I run out of my memory and then we will find it together by swimming in the sea of Internet. :titanic:

28 minutes ago, Noor Taleb said:

Thank you so much !

I corrected the 3rd one again. re-read it. further you can also read this:

3.  Many comes through one but one does not come from many and if many tries to minus one, they lose its value, even mathematically, such as 0+1=1. 1+1 =2. 2+1 = 3......