Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Zellali

When can a girl live on her own, without concerning her parents permission? What's the age for it if there is any?

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, Guest tinny said:

There's this bizarre pressure in youth to move out at 18. I don't know why, even I was like this. There really is no valid pressure to move out of the nest, a family is a very valuable resource and if you don't absolutely have to, you shouldn't move. I felt that moving out was just one of those things that you had to do, like getting a job or going to the dentist, but now I know it isn't. My reason was that I wanted to "spread my wings and and see the world", which is kind of valid, but I'm not sure if I believe myself. And of course the "adult LOSER that STILL lives with his mother" insult doesn't help. 

I don't think this pressure exists. And moving out is usually coupled with marriage, which is recommended to do as early as you can; before college, before getting a job, before buying a house. I don't take that quote to mean we should move out alone.

Now we're in tinfoil hat territory, but I think this pressure is engineered by the villains of the world, with the goal of weakening the bonds of family, which weakens society, which weakens our morals, which therefore makes us more susceptible to satanic shenanigans. And considering all the LGBT propaganda, it appears to me that there really is an agenda to weaken families.

I agree. This sounds very wholesome and true. I believe that it is an agenda. However there's a pressure to never leave here, "till marriage". And honestly that messes it up for alot of young women. Also the situation where it's like your a cattle(women) in between hyenas (men) is impossible to over turn unless we stand up for it together. But I don't see that changing in the next decade either. I'm from the south east. 

14 hours ago, BowTie said:

Why would you be hesitant?

its a personal choice you make

It should be, shouldn't it? But it's not. Not where I live at least, and never in my family. 

5 hours ago, Zellali said:

It should be, shouldn't it? But it's not. Not where I live at least, and never in my family. 

If you follow cultural and social traditions a lot. You will be limited and confined to what society expects from you, rather than what goals you set for yourself

9 hours ago, BowTie said:

If you follow cultural and social traditions a lot. You will be limited and confined to what society expects from you, rather than what goals you set for yourself

True, but if you fight everything you'll be an outcast. 

7 hours ago, notme said:

True, but if you fight everything you'll be an outcast. 

Living in a wrecked household makes a person an outcast most of the times as well. If not an outcast, maybe still social, smiling, but torn apart on the inside and not happy.

thats why its a personal choice of what road the person would like to walk through