Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ejaz

A response to the wahhabi documentary! (Islamic Pulse)

Rate this topic

Guest Ites
9 minutes ago, SoRoUsH said:

Yes. Please let us stay dumb and ignorant! 

Right?

Ultimately, we shouldn't dilute our religion for the sake of ”unity."

Anything founded upon false or weak foundations will crumble sooner or later. A friendship or "unity" based on dishonesty and double-speak will fail sooner or later. 

We should thank brother Ibn al-Hussain for encouraging us not to be dumb and ignorant for the sake of a mirage. 

Go ahead and call Sunnis worse than dogs and pigs, and in reality kuffar and let us see what happens to society (if you have that view). 

You are becoming the target which arrows are shot.

Guest Ite
23 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Muzaffer Hyder basically embarrassed all of us. 

Let's not pretend you had any real issues with the video, and more-so with his pro-Iran, anti-tatbir, anti-shirazi stance. How amazing it is to see us deal with these matters not internally and like brothers, but like wolves throwing the other under the bus. 

Guest Items

Instead of dealing with things privately, cordially and so we work together, I have never seen a group of people so disunited and ready to throw the other under the bus. I have no desire to contribute further. 

May Allah hasten the reappearance of Imam al-Mahdi. 

Fry your oil, but don't complain when you cook in it.

Guest Items
1 hour ago, Guest Just Sayin' said:

السلام عليكم أخي,

With all due respect brother, you are an unknown person with a generic screen name narrating two stories from unknown people, one who happens to be a landlord.  On the other hand, the quotes are directly taken from a book written by the TOP religious cleric in Shiasim during his time.  If you want to make a similar comparison, find a religious cleric with that sort of "clout" in the non-Shi'a community who says such things about Shi'as.  Do you know what would happen if you found him?  I would categorically condemn him and call him an ignorant fitnah monger.

Let's start with Ibn Taymiyyah, and I hope you are one who fulfils their promise:

‘’Ibn Taymiyyah said about the Rafidhah, “They are more evil than most of the people of desires, and they are more deserving of being killed than the Khawarij. (Majmoo’ul-Fataawaa 28/482)’

Guest Items

"I truly believe believe there is no one in the English speaking world at the moment amongst the students/scholars who is that well-versed to counter Sunni/Salafi arguments."

@Ibn al-Hussain

Why not make an initiative, those who avenge distortions against us, comprised of the best we have currently, experts at various fields coming together? If we bring a group of such people, to see if they could become something more, and so when we need them to, they can take parts in the debates we never could?

Do you think Sayed Sistani, or Sayed Ali Khamanei could hold an Arabic debate with them?

Guest Items
1 hour ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Should a rookie need to be making these videos?

The bigger problem here is that the clerics do nothing. The internet has been around for a long time with multiple anti-Islamic and anti-Shia websites and I have seen very little work done by the clerics to counter any of this (especially the former). The laypersons have had to spend their time learning and trying to defend their faith because those who have the greatest responsibility, shun it. I think they should be ashamed of themselves. I used to think they didn't know much about the Internet (especially the older ones) and then I see them spending time on Facebook and Twitter making a few comments and uploading pictures.

It's like the soldiers of a nation were too feeble or lazy to do anything, so the ordinary civilians went out to fight the wars. Then the soldiers demanded tax money to build barracks and then they fought little battles within those safe places (I.e. gave lectures about the same subjects for decades to their dwindling followers).

BTW I am assuming that the individual in the video is not from the hawza. Even if he is, my critisism about the clerics still stands.

One percent of the money we send to Sayed Sistani could set up a team that could attack secularism, groups against us, buy a big building to hold meetings, advertisement, and training for others. 

I'm glad to hear about Tahara and Najasa, but can we get some help on the issues affecting us today?

2 hours ago, Urwatul Wuthqa said:

12-13 years back, when I had selected a house available on rent for my family, I met with the landlord and introduced myself to him. He asked me, after listening my name, "are you Shia", I said yes I am. He said sorry, we can rentout our house to any Hindu but never toany Shia.

10-11 years back, I was invited in a birthday party of my collegue, we gathered at his house after maghrib prayers but he was not present at home. After some time when he came back, we complaint that he invited us and himself were absent. So he told us that the Imam of mosque, after finishing maghrib prayers, started a lecture and in that he mentioned a very interesting thing which I have noted carefully. Another collegue asked him about that interesting thing, he said Imam has mentioned that it is allowed to eat and drink with any dog but it is forbidden to eat or drink with any Shia. 

I steped up and said so that means I should leave because I am a Shia. And I came back home.

Seriously for the last 3 decades now I feel that we are considered as the new Ahmedis

Brown is the new Black

Shias are the new Ahmedis. 

It will take a few good more years to correct and reverse this. 

Guest Items
Just now, haideriam said:

Seriously for the last 3 decades now I feel that we are considered as the new Ahmedis

Brown is the new Black

I think we've gone too far. We've ignored advice of the Aimmah and our scholars and are now reduced to calling Sunnis worse than dogs and pigs and kuffar in reality, and we are going to deserve everything we get on the public scene now. I live in an advanced, secular society, so it baffles me that those living in areas the corrupt governments can't protect the rights of Shias are clueless about public discourse and sawing the branch off to their own falls. Don't say I didn't try to warn or help you. 

44 minutes ago, Urwatul Wuthqa said:

Now coming back to your point, why would you call him a fitna monger? Just because he is telling the truth?  Or because of his telling lies?

Sometimes the truth in the wrong place can become fitnah. One needs to be wise and display wisdom. 

There is more wisdom in keeping someone closer and disseminating the truth in smaller palatable and absorb able doses.

38 minutes ago, haideriam said:

Brown is the new Black

Technically I am considered a Sunni nor though in creed I reject a lot of Sunni beliefs.

However I have Shia friends and consider them Muslim unconditionally.

I.do n ot have any problem with their meat. I eat it blibdfolded as their meat is halal as well.

I don't care about those Wahhabi zealots neither their Shia counterparts.

Edited by Faruk

Guest Just Sayin'
1 hour ago, Urwatul Wuthqa said:

Alaikas-Salam Akhi,

Lets first note that it were the scholars from opponent sect who made such claims. Following is the references available on wikipedia too:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunni_fatwas_on_Shias

Now coming back to your point, why would you call him a fitna monger? Just because he is telling the truth?  Or because of his telling lies?

السلام عليكم,

I don't disagree with the following points, do you?

"There is no doubt in the disbelief (kufr) of those that falsely accuse Sayyida Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) of adultery, deny the Companionship of Sayyiduna Abu Bakr ( Allah be pleased with him), believe that Sayyiduna Ali (Allah be pleased with him) was an Imam... even if they believe in Allah, the last Prophet, and the perfection of the Qur'an (Radd al-Muhtar, 4/453)."

As far as Sayyiduna Ali was an Imam, please bring the full quote because there is an obvious ... to indicate something was purposefully left out.  To compare this fatwa to worse than dogs and pigs is reaching don't you think?

Ahmad Reza's fatwa is accurate, I don't have 1 problem with it.

Ibn Hazm's quote is in reference to Shi'as saying the Qur'an isn't complete.  I also agree that a person who claims the Qur'an is incomplete is a non-Muslim.  Do you think anyone who is not a Shia is worse than pigs and dogs?

The ibn Taymiyyah is not a quote, in fact, the quote they are referencing says the complete opposite.  This is what is actually said:

هذه خاصة الرافضة الإمامية التي لم يشركهم فيها أحد لا الزيدية الشيعة , ولا سائر طوائف المسلمين , إلا من هو شر منهم كالإسماعيلية الذين يقولون بعصمة بني عبيد , المنتسبين إلى محمد بن إسماعيل بن جعفر , القائلين : بأن الإمامة بعد جعفر في محمد بن إسماعيل دون موسى بن جعفر , وأولئك ملاحدة منافقون . 
والإمامية الاثنا عشرية خير منهم بكثير , فإن الإمامية مع فرط جهلهم وضلالهم فيهم خلق مسلمون باطنا وظاهرا , ليسوا زنادقة منافقين , لكنهم جهلوا وضلوا واتبعوا أهواءهم , وأما أولئك فأئمتهم الكبار العارفون بحقيقة دعوتهم الباطنية زنادقة منافقون , وأما عوامهم الذين لم يعرفوا أمرهم فقد يكونون مسلمين.

This is a unique feature of the Rafidah Imamiyah (I.e. the belief in the infallibility of their Imams) which no one else agreed with them, not the Zaydi Shi’as, nor any of the other Islamic sects, except for who is worse than them such as the Ismailis who believe in the infallibility of Bani Ubayd, those who attribute themselves to Muhammad ibn Ismail ibn Jafar who believe that Imamah after Jafar is for Muhammad ibn Ismail, not Musa ibn Jafar.  They are mulahidah munafiqoon.

The 12er Imamis are much better than them, for the Imamiayh, despite their ignorance and misguidance, have among them a large group of Muslims inwardly and outwardly, are not zanadiqah munafiqeen, however they stay ignorant are misguided and follow their desires.  As for them (I.e. the Ismailis) then their major scolars who know the reality of their Batini Da’wah are Zanadiqah Munafiqoon.  As for their laymen who don’t know their affair, then they might be Muslim.

Going through the rest of the statements, nothing is an actual quote except the first two examples.  And even interpreting their statements in the worst way possible, none of them say they are worse than pigs and dogs.

Again, bring a quote that is like that, and we can discuss it.  Until then... we're going to have to go with Khomeini not having a rival (that is not a Shirazi) in this regard

10 hours ago, starlight said:

Do not make friendship with a fool because when he will try to do you good he will do you harm. - Imam Ali(عليه السلام) 

Muzaffer Hyder is that foolish friend. 

4 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Muzaffer Hyder basically embarrassed all of us. 

We get the point, he erred big time. However, we've already recognized and hopefully learned from his errors now. Continuing to put his "messing up" under the spotlight and embarrassing or disrespecting him (our opponents are doing this enough already) is something we should not be doing. Instead, our focus should be towards actually fixing the situation if it's possible. 

Edited by AStruggler

2 hours ago, Guest Items said:

One percent of the money we send to Sayed Sistani could set up a team that could attack secularism, groups against us, buy a big building to hold meetings, advertisement, and training for others. 

I'm glad to hear about Tahara and Najasa, but can we get some help on the issues affecting us today?

If you spent time reading about the religion (there are tons of ressources available, many of them free of cost) then you wouldn't need to pay someone to stand up for your beliefs. 

Wallahu a'lam 

22 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

If you spent time reading about the religion (there are tons of ressources available, many of them free of cost) then you wouldn't need to pay someone to stand up for your beliefs. 

Wallahu a'lam 

This is in my opinion the best post. Seeking knowledge is priceless.

Guest Items

Could Sayed Sistani hold a debate with Farid on core Aqeedah issues? If yes, why not we try to translate works by Sayed Sistani, someone who has had ample time in his long life (may Allah lengthen his life) to know about key issues and write and defend our Aqeedah with the experts, money and time at his disposal. 

Or maybe our scholars and seminaries focus more on Fiqh (Tahara Najasa)?