Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ejaz

A response to the wahhabi documentary! (Islamic Pulse)

Rate this topic

30 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam all Shia mosques in Bahrain belongs to before time of Al-Khalifa regime all of them made from old time 

Yes I know. But Bu Noor is trying to insinuate how magnanamous the regime is to it's Shia subjects in having these alleged multiple large Shia masjids in the capital, (in contrast to Iran's capital not having an official Sunni one).

Next he'll be claiming there are many in Riyadh.

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

The TSD’s “no knowledge requirement” just made me laugh so hard, at last the People of Ignorance are truthful and admitted to the simple facts :hahaha: . This IS with whom we have to deal with since ever; no knowledge required, just be good at propaganda and brainwashing. The deaf lead the blind. It is a true tragedy of this dunya. 

37 minutes ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

The TSD’s “no knowledge requirement” just made me laugh so hard, at last the People of Ignorance are truthful and admitted to the simple facts :hahaha: . This IS with whom we have to deal with since ever; no knowledge required, just be good at propaganda and brainwashing. The deaf lead the blind. It is a true tragedy of this dunya. 

Well to me it seems, they want someone charismatic and that someone doesn't have to be knowledgeable because TSD already has many knowledgeable members. It's like being a TV host or a news reporter, you don't have to be knowledgeable about all topics as long as you're good on screen and attracting viewers. That way the message can be delivered further. For example, there is some bald guy on youtube who a lot of channels hire for information videos purely because he has a talent for the camera and he talks about all manner of topics. I don't know his name but you've probably seen him.

Why do some of you find this concept funny? It happens regularly in industries/set ups where people provide content for public consumption. 

Well they made a video with some claims about Shiaism and Iran, this Pulse person replied and basically said it was false but you guys literally refuted Pulse. So they ended up being pretty truthful, how can truth be propaganda?

21 hours ago, Guest Items said:

Given recent developments, do you still insist this was the right tone and rhetoric to use against brother Muzaffer Hyder? 

What developments? 

6 hours ago, Berke said:

Well to me it seems, they want someone charismatic and that someone doesn't have to be knowledgeable because TSD already has many knowledgeable members. It's like being a TV host or a news reporter, you don't have to be knowledgeable about all topics as long as you're good on screen and attracting viewers. That way the message can be delivered further. For example, there is some bald guy on youtube who a lot of channels hire for information videos purely because he has a talent for the camera and he talks about all manner of topics. I don't know his name but you've probably seen him.

Why do some of you find this concept funny? It happens regularly in industries/set ups where people provide content for public consumption. 

I know what was meant by “knowledge not required”, but it still sounds funny and ultimately truthful. 

Well they made a video with some claims about Shiaism and Iran, this Pulse person replied and basically said it was false but you guys literally refuted Pulse. So they ended up being pretty truthful, how can truth be propaganda?

I’ve never heard of “Shiaism”, what’s that? We refuted Pulse because from the beginning he produced tons of videos where at times he doesn’t know what he is talking about and it shouldn’t be accepted. Unlike your lot, we don’t blindly accept everything, even when it somehow goes against our own interests. Justice and truthfulness are fundamental for religious Shi’ite Muslims.

They ended up being pretty lame and lying. The Wahhabi channel’s sole mission is to insult, mock and male fun of orthodox Islam. They keep pupping up like mushrooms after rain all over YouTube. If Shia Islam isn’t true, then why dedicated their whole lives to it :hahaha:? You don’t see orthodox scholars running channels dedicated solely to refutation, pardon insulting and mocking, Sunnism. If something isn’t true, you aren’t afraid of it. Besides, Wahhabis behind such initiatives aren’t scholars, meanwhile our ulama studies books past and present to attain any respectable rank in the field of knowledge. We don’t take anything, be it arguments or knowledge,’from the ignorant, self-made “scholars”.  

Edited by OrthodoxTruth

12 hours ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

I know what was meant by “knowledge not required”, but it still sounds funny and ultimately truthful. 

I’ve never heard of “Shiaism”, what’s that? We refuted Pulse because from the beginning he produced tons of videos where at times he doesn’t know what he is talking about and it shouldn’t be accepted. Unlike your lot, we don’t blindly accept everything, even when it somehow goes against our own interests. Justice and truthfulness are fundamental for religious Shi’ite Muslims.

They ended up being pretty lame and lying. The Wahhabi channel’s sole mission is to insult, mock and male fun of orthodox Islam. They keep pupping up like mushrooms after rain all over YouTube. If Shia Islam isn’t true, then why dedicated their whole lives to it :hahaha:? You don’t see orthodox scholars running channels dedicated solely to refutation, pardon insulting and mocking, Sunnism. If something isn’t true, you aren’t afraid of it. Besides, Wahhabis behind such initiatives aren’t scholars, meanwhile our ulama studies books past and present to attain any respectable rank in the field of knowledge. We don’t take anything, be it arguments or knowledge,’from the ignorant, self-made “scholars”.  

Well I think they seem quite knowledgeable if they seem to know even more than a channel which is based right out of Qom. They can't be lying because some of you confirmed parts of their video as being true. 

They're not just a group of wahaabis, they come from a range of different Sunni backgrounds, it was mentioned on their forum. I think some of you on this website purely call people wahaabis simply for them being antagonistic towards shiaism, that's not very intellectual. 

Well just because something isn't true, it doesn't mean people can't criticise or make videos against it. Muslims make videos refuting atheism all the time in the same manner. 

Whilst Shia scholars may not be running youtube channels, they certainly seem to be saying plenty of bad things about Sunnis in their speeches and in their books. I mean this whole thread is based on Khomeini saying some pretty evil things about certain sahaba (رضي الله عنه) and Aisha (رضي الله عنه). 

The last sentence is certainly not true. The only reason Pulse is able to run that channel is because he does attract a good chunk of Shia who watch his videos for arguments & knowledge. 

18 hours ago, Berke said:

because TSD already has many knowledgeable members

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 5/11/2019 at 3:29 PM, Ibn al-Hussain said:

:salam:

Sigh. Horrible come back - such a rookie mistake at 3:35 he completely misunderstood the Arabic. Can't be making such blunders on such a large platform.

Trust me, most people won't even notice it until it is mentioned. 

If you want to cringe, read the following comment section:

A few gems:

"I wouldn't wait for that [referring to the returnal of Imam al-Mahdi]. The day of justice is the day of judgement we just need to fill our balance and prepare."

Astagfirullah. This is a straight up misguided blasphameous belief, is it not? ...believing that you won't be accountable for not working towards the return of Imam Al-Mahdi on the day of judgment

"Saudi Arabia is 100x better and has done now for Muslims worldwide while Iran has killed so many Muslims..."

Epic revisionist history. I suppose the Saudi-United States genocide didn't happen in Yemen?

"They are a very effective warlord in killing Muslims"

What a hot take /s. Let's make it all about Muslims... who even cares if they're oppressors! Let's make it all about Muslims... who even cares if these particular groups they fight against are tyrant oppressors... 'they're still killing Muslims so it doesn't matter'

"Iran's existence is a terrible reality for Muslims... they are misguided in religion"

Even if we are misguided... how is that a threat to the correctly guided Muslims?

This shows that their concern is not with helping the oppressed fight against the oppressors, but rather they are concerned that Shi'ism will be spread if Iran is victorious in any of these conflicts.

"Iran is just as bad as Saudi Arabia but some people still think it's superior for some reason"

...that's why...

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

7 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

...that's why...

A genuine question. Is it common to emigrate to the Islamic Republic of Iran? Is it something Shi'a Muslims do very often?

18 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

A genuine question. Is it common to emigrate to the Islamic Republic of Iran? Is it something Shi'a Muslims do very often?

Salam , it’s not common & Shia Muslims don’t do it very often but there is some examples specially  from new converts from around world that migrated to Iran & mostly become residents of the city of Qom & Mashhad specially Qom that you can find their stories in this site https://rahyafteha.ir/ that specially works on this matter.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

33 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam , it’s not common & Shia Muslims don’t do it very often but there is some examples specially  from new converts from around world that migrated to Iran & mostly become residents of the city of Qom & Mashhad specially Qom that you can find their stories in this site https://rahyafteha.ir/ that specially works on this matter.

But these persons are not just students who came temporaly to Iran for religious studies ?

20 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

But these persons are not just students who came temporaly to Iran for religious studies ?

Salam there is between them persons that come for permanent staying that also start studying in Hawza

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Walaikum salam. True, I did know of a a revert who went to Qom to study. Now married with a daughter. 

I was just wondering because Sunnis in Britain (often reverts, but not always) sometimes emigrate to Muslim countries and wondered whether it was something done across the board so to speak.

Guest Just Wondering

I have a quick theological question for the brothers and sisters on here; is calling Aisha, Talha and az Zubair more impure than dogs and pigs considered La3n or is it considered sabb? بارك الله فيكم