Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
"Verily with hardship comes ease." (94:6)

I thought with a lot of the posts on here at the moment, and also with people who struggle in telling their family about following the school of the Ahlul Bayt, this would be a nice verse to remember. Short but strong.

4 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

If you all find any verse which you really feel will benefit and impact everyone, post it over here.

I feel that "every verse" of Qur'an Al-Hakeem is beneficial and could impact everyone. 

Recommendation is therefore to recite the whole Qur'an & try to understand the message (apparent & hidden) by tafakkur & tadabbur.

May Almighty Lord grant us the toufeeq to recite the holy book with its due right.

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 121:

الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَتْلُونَهُ حَقَّ تِلَاوَتِهِ أُولَٰئِكَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِهِ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ Those to whom We have given the Book read it as it ought to be read. These believe in it; and whoever disbelieves in it, these it is that are the losers. (English - Shakir) via iQuran

:bismillah:

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 9:

إِنَّ هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ يَهْدِي لِلَّتِي هِيَ أَقْوَمُ وَيُبَشِّرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا كَبِيرًا

Surely this Qur'an guides to that which is most upright and gives good news to the believers who do good that they shall have a great reward. (English - Shakir) 

This blessed moth is the one in which Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has revealed the Qur'an. A book which guides us towards that which is "aqwam" (most upright). 

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) count us with those who recite this blessed book with the due right and grant us the toufeeq to enforce the commands & guidance mentioned in holy book to our daily life.

Love how accurate these verses are. It describes a scene which you can imagine.

25. “(They will be told:) ‘How now, that you help not one another?’”
26. “Nay! this day they make full submission.”
27. “And some of them shall turn to the others questioning each other.”

28. “They will say: ‘Verily you used to come unto us, from the right side.”
29. “They answer: ‘Nay! you (yourselves) were not believers.”

30. “And there was not for us any authority over you. Nay! You were a rebellious people!”
31. “So, now the word of our Lord has been proved against us that verily we shall taste (the chastisement).”

Can I paste all of the Qur'an? Anyway, I especially love this verse: 

قُلْ إِنَّ رَبِّي يَقْذِفُ بِالْحَقِّ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ

Say, "Indeed, my Lord projects the truth. Knower of the unseen." [34:48]

Edited by M.IB

24 minutes ago, M.IB said:

Can I paste all of the Qur'an? Anyway, I especially love this verse: 

قُلْ إِنَّ رَبِّي يَقْذِفُ بِالْحَقِّ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ

Say, "Indeed, my Lord projects the truth. Knower of the unseen." [34:38]

The verse number is 48 brother. 

:bismillah:

أَفَحَسِبْتُمْ أَنَّمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ عَبَثًا وَأَنَّكُمْ إِلَيْنَا لَا تُرْجَعُونَ {115}

[Shakir 23:115] What! did you then think that We had created you in vain and that you shall not be returned to Us?

Guest Monotheism

"Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way." [17:110]

"And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him. And if He touches you with good - then He is over all things competent." [6:17]

You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything). [1:5]

"And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein" [50:16]

Guest Monotheism

"Unquestionably, for Allah is the pure religion. And those who take protectors besides Him [say], "We only worship them that they may bring us nearer to Allah in position." Indeed, Allah will judge between them concerning that over which they differ. Indeed, Allah does not guide he who is a liar and [confirmed] disbeliever." [39:3]