Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Islandsandmirrors

Want to get married? Read this Dua (serious)

Rate this topic

Believe it or not. I found this Dua on a website, (and it has been reposted on Facebook since the original blog/link can no longer be found) and I recited it religiously everyday and within 3 months, I met the person I would marry. 

If you haven’t found a suitable someone and are seriously interested in reciting this dua (ONLY if you are serious) then here’s the blog post. The dua is written in Arabic. I would recommend you follow its’ instructions (Recite the Dua at least 10 times everyday and ask Allah to grant you the qualities you are looking for in a spouse.)

here it is (copied from another website)

Everyone desires to have a soul mate. It is not very difficult to get married, nor is it hard to find a spouse. If you are honestly seeking to settle down, have a job and live happily there is a solution to your problem. This is the golden truth that can be put to test; for Muslims as well as non-Muslims. What I am about to share with you will change your life forever insha-Allah. Even the most talented, highly educated and most resourceful people (or organizations) in the entire world can not solve this problem; nor make any such promises to anyone. You will find books titled, "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" but none of these books can guarantee a marriage or a spouse. However, there is one Internationally renowned book that provides the solution. In fact, it challenges mankind to apply its formula and experience the beauty and sweetness of becoming married. In as much as many have tried to "Burn" the Qur'an, accused it of spreading violence and terrorism; surprisingly it happens to be the ONLY Book on the planet Earth that teaches the message of love, affection and marriage (besides a million other great things). So are you ready to embark on this journey? Are you sincerely seeking to get married? Are you ready to apply the Quranic truth and experience its reality? Or are you just playing around? 

Today, hundreds and thousands of "match-makers" try and link people together. But the beauty of the Qur'an is in its simplicity. I met my wife and married her after reading this verse of the Glorious Qur'an. Let me share with you the golden verse of the Noble Qur'an that holds the golden keys to getting married. 

All you have to do on a daily basis is start reciting this verse from the Holy Qur'an:

Rabbi inni lemaa anzalta elayya min khairin faqeer (Chapter 28, verse 24)

Verse 24 is the Supplication or "Du'a" that everyone needs to read, if not memorize. Whenever, you feel lonely and full of desire for a spouse, or feel the pain of not having a wife or husband, then start reading this dua. Read it standing, sitting, walking, laying, before prayers, after prayers and in any mode of your daily activities and as many times. Below is the Arabic of what was transliterated above:

رَبِّ إِنِّى لِمَآ أَنزَلۡتَ إِلَىَّ مِنۡ خَيۡرٍ۬ فَقِيرٌ۬

Insha Allah within 4-months you will see the doors open and Allah ta'ala will alleviate/remove your pain by providing you with a spouse. So, what you have to do is after you read this verse a number of times; make sure to ask Allah (God) in a way similar to what follows:

"Oh Allah! You have made every living thing in pairs. The sincere, beautiful and pious pair that you have created for me, please give it to me" 

It is recommended that one recites this verse at least 10 times and after finishing this dua ask Allah Almighty for a spouse that is kind, beautiful, soft hearted, pious, loving and a gentle soul mate. What you want in your spouse is what you should ask but if you don't ask for piety or kind heartedness then don't blame anyone but yourself.

Interesting Facts

You would have to turn your attention to Suratul-Qasas (Arabic: سورة القصص‎) (The Stories). This is the 28th surah (chapter) of the Qur'an with 88 ayats (verses). Lexically, "Qasas" means to relate events in their proper sequence. In fact, this Surah details the story of the Sayyidna Musa alayhi salaam (Prophet Moses). So, here is the background to this wonderful incident as explained in the Qur'an: 

• And a man came from the uttermost part of the city, running. He said: O Musa! Lo! the chiefs take counsel against thee to slay thee; therefor escape. Lo! I am of those who give thee good advice (20)
  • So he (Sayyidna Musa alayhi salaam) escaped from thence, fearing, vigilant. He said: Ya Rab! Deliver me from the wrongdoing folk. (21)
  • And when he turned his face toward Midian, he said: Per adventure my Lord will guide me in the right road. (22)
  • And when he came unto the water of Midian he found there a whole tribe of men, watering. And he found apart from them two women keeping back (their flocks). He said: What aileth you? The two said: We cannot give (our flocks) to drink till the shepherds return from the water; and our father is a very old man. (23)
  • So he watered (their flock) for them. Then he turned aside into the shade, and said: My Lord! I am needy of whatever good Thou sendest down for me. (24)
  • So, why does this supplication work so well? Allah ta'ala gives the response in the Qur'an immediately after this verse:

Then there came unto him one of the two women, walking shyly. She said: Lo! my father biddeth thee, that he may reward thee with a payment for that thou didst water (the flock) for us. Then, when he came unto him and told him the (whole) story, he said: Fear not! Thou hast escaped from the wrongdoing folk. (25)
  • One of the two women said, O my father! Hire him. For the best (man) that thou can hire is the strong, the trustworthy.(26)

Therefore, one can see that Sayyidna Musa alayhi salaam found a spouse and he landed himself a job. The key Arabic word to note is that after Sayyidna Musa alayhi salaam finished his dua, the response from Allah ta'ala was very fast; otherwise known in Arabic as "Bis-sura'a" (speedy). Verse 25 starts with the Arabic word "Fa Jaa'at huma...". Any verse that starts with "faa" and not "waa" is an indication that the response will be immediate.

9 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

A verification is required for du'a that is from Qur'an to help in daily life?

Oh, now I hear it lol :D

1 hour ago, Ali~J said:

@Islandsandmirrors

Can you verify this for me with any hadiths or reference, thank you! 

Brother, this is from the Qur'an! What better reference do you need? :) Always put Qur'an above any Hadith. 

The man who wrote about this Dua ended up meeting his spouse soon later. I did as well. So I can confirm this works. 

Guest Enquiry
48 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Brother, this is from the Qur'an! What better reference do you need? :) Always put Qur'an above any Hadith. 

The man who wrote about this Dua ended up meeting his spouse soon later. I did as well. So I can confirm this works. 

While it is a beautiful Dua and seeing people call to the creator rather than the created is nice to see sometimes, you can't confirm this specific Dua is the one that works better than any other. Perhaps it is the sincere call to Allah, in a manner and using wordings based on the Qur'an  that helped. People have anecdotal accounts for everything though, so we can't say this is the best Dua or that you are near guaranteed with it etc.

9 minutes ago, Guest Enquiry said:

While it is a beautiful Dua and seeing people call to the creator rather than the created is nice to see sometimes, you can't confirm this specific Dua is the one that works better than any other. Perhaps it is the sincere call to Allah, in a manner and using wordings based on the Qur'an  that helped. People have anecdotal accounts for everything though, so we can't say this is the best Dua or that you are near guaranteed with it etc.

Why don’t you try this for yourself and see if you’ll meet a suitable match within 4 months? :) 

18 minutes ago, Ali~J said:

Put it into my wallet on Monday, and I've been reading 40-30 times after every namaz, inshallah something happens.... Thanks for posting... 

IMG-20190507-WA0014.jpg

Anytime brother. :) inshallah you’ll find who you’re looking for. 

I always wanted to get married but I’m still unemployed and my studies is still not completed. :( 

But still, I’m so serious, I want to get married so I will start this dua.