Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ServantOfZainab09

Dream Interpretation Help!

What does a bird with yellow feathers symbolise in a dream? I've heard about it symbolising death but is there any other interpretations..?

I think there are some recommendations found in Shia scriptures regarding the interpretation of dreams. Some of these recommendations include, but not restricted to:

1- Not every dream necessarily means something to happen in the future as not all dreams are "true revelations/ Roa'ya Sadika ". There might be signs that can tell whether a dream is a true revelation or not. An example of these signs are the timing of the dream and the feelings the one gets from the dream.

2- Dreams that are considered true revelations are extremely rare. Narrations state that it is rare as it is considered to be "a tenth of prophecy". That might indicates that the majority of dreams are just vague dreams.

3- Vague dreams, a personal term I shall use to answer you, are not necessarily useless dreams, in my opinion. Such dreams may reflect a psychological aspect of your personality and your life or a circumstance you are currently going through. 

4- Narrations recommend us not to share our dreams with anyone, and some bad interpretations can be projected to turnout real. In other words sometimes any interpretation may turnout real. Try always to interpret your dream with a positive outcome. Also, don't forget to do Sadaka as it shall prevents any bad circumstances.

May Allah bless you.