Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, Greenflag said:

Salam

Can you somehow predict if you will get married?

Alhamdulilah, 

We can’t predict anything because only Allah knows what may happen or what the outcome may be. We can make assumptions based on patterns but once again we can only say that Allah knows best and knows all. 

But if you are are seeking to get married there are certain Surahs of the Qur'an that if recited for that intention by Allah’s will he could help you attain marriage sooner by his will. 

18 hours ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

Alhamdulilah, 

We can’t predict anything because only Allah knows what may happen or what the outcome may be. We can make assumptions based on patterns but once again we can only say that Allah knows best and knows all. 

But if you are are seeking to get married there are certain Surahs of the Qur'an that if recited for that intention by Allah’s will he could help you attain marriage sooner by his will. 

What surah exactly?

2 hours ago, Greenflag said:

What surah exactly?

Alhamdulilah, 

Surah Taha is the recommended Surah and it is also suggested if you are female, to perform ghusl(bath) in water that this Surah has been dissolved in, and if Allah wills it she will get married. 

If you are a male it also suggested to write verses 131 and 132 and wear as a Talisman and by the will of Allah his proposal will be accepted. 

One should be also reminded that all matters are with Allah and he does hear and answer our prayers if what we ask for is good for us at the time or at all. So one must remember that we do everything for the pleasure of Allah only, and if we get what we asked Allah for, it’s Alhamdulilah and if we don’t receive what we ask for, it’s Alhamdullilah. 

May Allah have mercy on the believing men and women around the world. 

Edited by AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola

Guest obvs
1 hour ago, starlight said:

32971596550_36bd366efd_b.thumb.jpg.dfb0b218b98fbbf066dd0b183956256e.jpg

May Allah bless the soul of this pious scholar. However I would like to ask if you have traditions from Muhammed and ale Muhammed where they give this recommendation?

6 hours ago, Guest obvs said:

May Allah bless the soul of this pious scholar. However I would like to ask if you have traditions from Muhammed and ale Muhammed where they give this recommendation?

I don't know about the above specifically, but even then what's there to lose by practicing the above. 

9 hours ago, Guest obvs said:

Alhamdullilah, 

I would say about 90 percent of the fuwaid of Qur'an comes from Muhammad SAW, Imam Baqir AS and Imam Ja’far Sadiq. Although I have never seen marriage particularly related to Surah Yasin and all of its many benefits it’s not out of the question. Surah Hamd, Surah Yasin and Surah Tawhid seem to have the most listed extended benefits on record or listed.

Many chapters can have the same benefits for the same situations like for instance Surah Infitaar and Surah Takwir are both specifically good for the eyes along with another Surah I can’t remember at the moment, but one can simply say if you read the Qur'an any chapter you read could be good for your eyes based on that intended intention. 

On 5/5/2019 at 8:20 AM, 3wliya_maryam said:

Can you somehow predict when you will die ?

maybe those that worship the sun or amadlozi ( deamons(whilst taking them for their ancestors)) can answer that for they are good predictors.

19 minutes ago, BowTie said:

Visiting fortune tellers

yeah, those too, can some fortune teller inform of a misfortune, like saying tomorrow you're going to die( dying is not a misfortune by the way).

4 hours ago, BowTie said:

Visiting fortune tellers that informed you of a groom or spouse? 

Smh...AstaghfirAllah, 

There are a lot of Muslims who do this in southeast Asian countries such as Indonesia and Malaysia, a lot of people are coerced to be Muslim by birth certificate, but there are still pagan fortune teller and magic practices within their Islamic cultures and the same goes for Africa. 

On 5/2/2019 at 7:10 PM, Greenflag said:

Salam

wa salam

When I wanted to get married, I prayed ofcourse, then went and sought. Upon seeking I discovered I wasnt ready. So I went for mutah, then I wondered how am I going to get that? Prayed again and went out and sought what I wanted... knock on the door enough and it will eventually open. I am older now, I find that it will be easier for me to get married... but I am no longer in a rush...

On 5/2/2019 at 6:10 PM, Greenflag said:

Salam

Are you Male or Female?

Also, how old are you ?

Edited by Akbar673