Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

On 5/14/2019 at 6:26 PM, Faruk said:

To tell you the truth I am imune to such futilities. I once was like you but later I realized Islam is much more than a matter of the position of the hands during prayer. We'll see at Judgment Day if this really matters.

I believe we should get rid of sectarian division. One is a Shia, a Sunni, a Salafi, a Sufi or whatever but not a Muslim anymore. 

We should unlock the sectarian boxes and indoctrination and bigotry.

In Tārịkḣ Abị Zur'ā al-Dịmāsḣqị, page 319, tradition 1785, from Bākr bin Am'r:

That he never saw Abū ʾUmāmā - Ibn Sāḣl - placing any of his hands on top of the other,

nor anyone from Medina, until he traveled to the Levant, and saw al-Awzā`I and people doing it.

Abū ʾUmāmā was a companion, and he saw the Holy Prophet, in addition to our First Holy Imam. Add to that, the people of Medina lived most of their life with them, so they know more, and are more entitled. Use your mind and judge with it.

So now, you’re also adding Abū ʾUmāmā to the list of "futile, sectarian, indoctrinated bigots."

copy.jpg

And anyhow, people that practice qābdḣ are following the "Imams" of the mādḣāb (sect) they follow, while if they were to try to prove that it’s obligatory (or even permissible) from the sunnāh, they won’t be able to do it. And these sects are an innovation, anyway...

In the book of Ịĵābāt āl-Ŝāʾịl, page 317, tradition 161, by Muqbịl bin Ĥāḏị āl-Ŵāḏịʾi, he said:

The four sects (Āl-Mādāḣịb āl-Ārbāʾāh: Shāfiʿīs, Malikis, Hanbalis and Hanafis) are an innovation.

And that he challenged the mutāʾāsibin (fanatics/radicals) for these sects, that they bring proof from the sunnāh or the Holy Qur'an, that the Muslim has to worship (or rule/judge) according to one of these sects.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-ao-RHSm-BNi-Pl

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

On 5/14/2019 at 6:26 PM, Faruk said:

To tell you the truth I am imune to such futilities. I once was like you but later I realized Islam is much more than a matter of the position of the hands during prayer. We'll see at Judgment Day if this really matters.

I believe we should get rid of sectarian division. One is a Shia, a Sunni, a Salafi, a Sufi or whatever but not a Muslim anymore. 

We should unlock the sectarian boxes and indoctrination and bigotry.

I have given you almost a month, to give a refutation... and you still haven’t replied.

Congratulations! You have officially lost this debate. Thank you!

11 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

I have given you almost a month, to give a refutation... and you still haven’t replied.

Congratulations! You have officially lost this debate. Thank you!

To be fair though, nobody has said anything on this thread for nearly a month apart from you anyway. So it's not even like anyone is replying to anyone anyway. Maybe @Faruk just has other things to talk about or ponder upon, maybe he had nothing else to add, maybe he is thinking of his answer and will reply soon. Besides, fruitier topics have since been brought to the table and stolen the limelight.

On 5/23/2019 at 7:20 AM, Simon the Canaanite said:

And anyhow, people that practice qābdḣ are following the "Imams" of the mādḣāb (sect) they follow, while if they were to try to prove that it’s obligatory (or even permissible) from the sunnāh, they won’t be able to do it. And these sects are an innovation, anyway...

In the book of Ịĵābāt āl-Ŝāʾịl, page 317, tradition 161, by Muqbịl bin Ĥāḏị āl-Ŵāḏịʾi, he said:

The four sects (Āl-Mādāḣịb āl-Ārbāʾāh: Shāfiʿīs, Malikis, Hanbalis and Hanafis) are an innovation.

And that he challenged the mutāʾāsibin (fanatics/radicals) for these sects, that they bring proof from the sunnāh or the Holy Qur'an, that the Muslim has to worship (or rule/judge) according to one of these sects.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-ao-RHSm-BNi-Pl

There should be word that one needs to worship by one of them? I thought they just follow the Qur'an and the sunnah and the sect forms automatically, not the other way around.