Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, ireallywannaknow said:

I got a notification for maghrib prayer and the adhan played, but I have not gotten any notification for other prayers and no adhan. How do I fix that? 

Also one request, in the Qur'an section, can you please put the number of the ayah in English numbers (I know it's not called English numbers lol but what else to call them) as well as Arabic. Also, would it be possible to have some kind of bookmarker that saves your place? 

For the notification problem, if your phone has any battery saver that is restricting the app, try disabling it for the app. Also, if you go into the app info in Android settings, make sure Autostart is enabled, some phones start with it disabled.

For the English numbers, I'll see what I can do.

For the bookmarking, I'll also see what I can do.

Salam.
thanks so much for your great work.
unfortunately I could not learn to use android.
do you have any plan for windows operating system?
I use windows xp and wish that can use it.
is it accessible for blind users? I am blind and use nvda screen reader.
thanks again for your wonderful work, may Allah bless you, bestows his infinite mercy on you and makes you one of the best followers and supporters of Ahlul Bayt!

Salam alaykum,

The app is wonderful. JazakumAllah khayr. There are many great Shia apps emerging, but they all lack one important feature that is really important to my reading experience: tracking the verses. 

I want to click any verse and be able to listen to that verse.  It seems like I can't do that and have to find out where the audio last left off.

Only Qur'an.com has this feature but it's online based, cuts up a lot, and with respect to our Sunni brothers, it's translations are unreliable.

On 5/16/2019 at 9:56 PM, Zahra.5 said:

Salam.
thanks so much for your great work.
unfortunately I could not learn to use android.
do you have any plan for windows operating system?
I use windows xp and wish that can use it.
is it accessible for blind users? I am blind and use nvda screen reader.
thanks again for your wonderful work, may Allah bless you, bestows his infinite mercy on you and makes you one of the best followers and supporters of Ahlul Bayt!

I'm very sorry, but there is no Windows version, unfortunately.

On 5/17/2019 at 2:47 AM, Adam++ said:

Salam alaykum,

The app is wonderful. JazakumAllah khayr. There are many great Shia apps emerging, but they all lack one important feature that is really important to my reading experience: tracking the verses. 

I want to click any verse and be able to listen to that verse.  It seems like I can't do that and have to find out where the audio last left off.

Only Qur'an.com has this feature but it's online based, cuts up a lot, and with respect to our Sunni brothers, it's translations are unreliable.

The problem with this is that I would need audio files of each verse separately, which is hard to find for Shia recitations.

Unfortunately your app didn't make it to "Ex Shia" Shemrani's smartphone device. 

It's always the most vocal haters who are the closet ones deep down. Who knows, all these apps he installed "for fun" may benefit him without him realising :grin:

On 4/29/2019 at 3:26 PM, 7ssein said:

Prayer times and adhan, with 3 different calculation methods, 2 midnight methods, and 4 adhan recitations

I do not have any of this on my app. Pls help. Thanks.

9 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

I do not have any of this on my app. Pls help. Thanks.

I know the problem, it is because of your on screen navigation bar. The problem with me fixing is I'm in Lebanon right now with no computer, so I can't do anything until I'm back in Canada (early September). Hope you understand brother

10 hours ago, 7ssein said:

I know the problem, it is because of your on screen navigation bar. The problem with me fixing is I'm in Lebanon right now with no computer, so I can't do anything until I'm back in Canada (early September). Hope you understand brother

Thanks brother. I can just barely see the settings button in app when I switch my navigation bar from "navigation buttons" to "full screen gestures".

On 5/6/2019 at 6:13 AM, 7ssein said:

For the notification problem, if your phone has any battery saver that is restricting the app, try disabling it for the app. Also, if you go into the app info in Android settings, make sure Autostart is enabled, some phones start with it disabled.

Adhan still doesn't work...

18 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

Thanks brother. I can just barely see the settings button in app when I switch my navigation bar from "navigation buttons" to "full screen gestures".

Yeah once I have my computer again I'll work on a fix

13 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

Adhan still doesn't work...

Will work on a fix for this too