Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Isaam

Losing faith

Rate this topic

On 5/16/2019 at 10:12 PM, Zahra.5 said:

tell them that having faith in all divine Prophets is obligatory for all Muslims.
let them taiste the beauty of Islam.

Makes sense. Islam is like the safe side. Are you Zahra Ayat from Quora?? I follow you there.

11 hours ago, Isaam said:

That’s very kind of you to say :)

your welcome, its my pleasure and divine blessing that I can help every person in the world!

2 hours ago, Isaam said:

Makes sense. Islam is like the safe side. Are you Zahra Ayat from Quora?? I follow you there.

yes, I am Zahra ayat on quora. on Quora Islamic activities is very difficult for me, they collapsed thousands of my answers and threathened me several times that they bann my account, many people reported me and...

so, I decided to come back to return to Shia chat and I have not such worried about my activities in the friendly atmosphere of this great website!

2 hours ago, Zahra.5 said:

so, I decided to come back to return to Shia chat and I have not such worried about my activities in the friendly atmosphere of this great website!

That’s so nice of you to come here. On your post many Christians (who are anti-Muslim) comment bad things about Islam. I saw somebody with a link that was called “1000 flaws in the Qur'an”. To us Muslims we find no mistakes in the Qur'an though.

2 hours ago, Isaam said:

I saw somebody with a link that was called “1000 flaws in the Qur'an”. To us Muslims we find no mistakes in the Qur'an though.

You know, If a person gets themselves worked up enough, they'll find flaws in anything. Jealous, ignorant or intolerant people find flaws in even the most beautifully natured of people. Once we stop looking for flaws, we ourselves may then stop being a flaw to society which itself has plenty more than 1,000 flaws. People may say our scripture has flaws, but until life has extinguished, how can one say the Qur'an has flaws? To use a crude example, how many people said abolishing slavery would come with flaws? Plenty. Did it have flaws once slavery had been mostly outlawed (I say mostly because it still exists)? No.

Let people think what they think, but remember Allah knows best.

Edited by aaaz1618

On 4/25/2019 at 5:14 PM, Tamy said:

Allah tells us in the Qur'an that he will test our faith and every person is tested differently

Yea, can you check out my post with not feeling Allah? You gave really good advice for this, so maybe you can try to help me with the other post if you can.