Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
MartyS

Is this not the Judgment of God?

Rate this topic

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:52 PM, MartyS said:

ShiaMahamed,

Thank you for your question. I believe all unrighteousness is sin. God is a holy God, and I was separated from Him by my unholiness. Jesus came to cure the sickness of mankind. That just as through one man, Adam, sin came into the world, so through one man, Jesus Christ, came life. So bad deeds are the result of sin that leads to eternal death, and good deeds are the evidence of a changed earthly life, preceding eternal life with God our Father.

MartS,

I appreciate your reply.

In all honesty, you are referring to Ancestral Sin, aren't you?

The argument of one being prone to sin, is not in question, as you have already addressed it.

As advocates of the word "Father", Christianity: has labelled the Father of Humanity (Prophet Adam) as the first sinner: Christianity, has insulted the meaning of father.

Although, I do not contest with you, with Prophet Isa statues as a Prophet but I do contest with you the notion of understanding you have of Prophet Isa 

In regards to the doctrine of Ancestral Sin (Original Sin), there is many inconsistency and contradictions. 

On 5/11/2019 at 2:53 AM, ShiaMahamed said:

MartS,

I appreciate your reply.

In all honesty, you are referring to Ancestral Sin, aren't you?

The argument of one being prone to sin, is not in question, as you have already addressed it.

As advocates of the word "Father", Christianity: has labelled the Father of Humanity (Prophet Adam) as the first sinner: Christianity, has insulted the meaning of father.

Although, I do not contest with you, with Prophet Isa statues as a Prophet but I do contest with you the notion of understanding you have of Prophet Isa 

In regards to the doctrine of Ancestral Sin (Original Sin), there is many inconsistency and contradictions. 

ShiaMahamed,

Yes, I agree that sin is original, that is, it had an origin or beginning with Adam, through Satan; but once it was unleashed upon mankind, it became personal to every descendant of Adam. This is where judgment is just. Each man and woman is responsible for their actions based on their unrighteous sin nature, or upon their forgiveness and redemption through faith. However, God passed over the sins of ancient civilization, (I.e., those who perished in the flood), saving judgment until after the way of redemption had been made, through Jesus. This is why Jesus went and preached the good news of salvation through faith (belief, trust, clinging to) in Himself to those spirits--after He died (for them, also), and just before He rose from the dead.

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,
19 in which he went and proclaimed to the spirits in prison,
20 because they formerly did not obey, when God's patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through water.
21 Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
22 who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, with angels, authorities, and powers having been subjected to him. - 1 Peter 3:18-22

Our belief in Jesus, who interestingly never called Himself the Son of God (preferring "Son of Man"), but permitted others to call Him that, including God the Father...

16 And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him;
17 and behold, a voice from heaven said, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased." - Matthew 3:16-17

...is the entire sum of Christianity. We accept by faith that God became Man (without sin) and suffered and died in our place to satisfy His own righteous requirements for the debt of sin to be paid on our behalf. God forsook Himself in the person of Jesus on that ignoble cross and allowed Jesus to suffer the most shameful inglorious death in the history of mankind, to show the awfulness of sin and the enormity of His love for mankind. By putting our faith in Jesus, His death is credited to our sin account. And His righteousness is applied to our spirit for all eternity. Jesus' resurrection from the dead demonstrated that we also will be redeemed bodily, with glorified bodies, after our death, or when He returns in the clouds.

26 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.
27 And then he will send out the angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the Earth to the ends of heaven. - Mark 13:26-27

Peace and grace,

MartyS

MartyS,

You are not explaining about Prophet Isa (عليه السلام), but rather you are discussing about Jesus Christ from Christianity perspective: while using the bible as an evidence and overlooking all the contradictions that Christianity has; discussion without logical understanding.

Does Trinity make sense or not?

Does Original Sin make sense or not?

In my previous post, I have said, "there is many inconsistency and contradictions in the doctrine of Ancestral Sin". And yet, you chose to ignore it and say "Yes, I agree that sin is original, that is, it had an origin or beginning with Adam, through Satan; but once it was unleashed upon mankind, it became personal to very descendent of Adam. This is where judgment is".  What? 

My point was, if you were to examine the doctrine of Ancestral Sin (Original Sin) it will prove that it is not the judgment of God. 

Anyways, I respect your determination, if you were to examine rather than deliver you understanding and read more about Prophet Isa ibn Maryam (عليه السلام) of Islam, then surely it will lead you to Prophet Muhammad ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم))

Prophet Muhammad's ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) kindess, mercy, compassion and honesty cannot be ignored.  

Anyways, take care

Farewell,

On 5/15/2019 at 3:02 AM, ShiaMahamed said:

Does Trinity make sense or not?

Does Original Sin make sense or not?

Blessings upon you, ShiaMahamed. What is sense? Is it truth? Is it understanding? Is it the mind of God? The Bible is for me the revelation of God throughout the history of mankind. Because I believe it is inspired by God, spoken through many Prophets and eye-witnesses, for me there is no inconsistency. I have not found any contradictions or inconsistencies therein. It confirms itself. Therefore, it explains my faith; and my faith affirms its truth.

I do not have any problem accepting the Trinity. I, myself am body, soul, and spirit. Part of me will die. Part of me will live forever. I accept that as truth, although I don't fully understand it now. I believe, as you do, that God is One. There are not any other gods beside Him. God has revealed Himself through His written Word, the Bible. He has manifested Himself in the personhood of Jesus the Son, who is the exact representation of the Father. God, through Jesus, is my Savior. God has demonstrated Himself by the power of His Holy Spirit, who indwells me and causes me to live for Him. These three manifestations of God are all God. These are truths to me. Yes, I defend them by the Bible. And I am not judged by any man.

Original sin, by any other name, is Sin. It describes living according to our fleshly desires rather than by the Spirit of God. It manifests itself through "sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these." (Galatians 5:19-21) We are all partakers in sin. Sin separates us from God for all eternity. It is what causes us to fear death. That is why when Jesus conquered sin, he overcame death. We no longer have to fear death or hell, because Jesus overcame them when He died on the cross. Jesus made a "spectacle" of Satan, who peddles sin and death. The word in the Bible for spectacle comes from the Greek word "theatrizo," which means to expose publicly. This happened when an enemy king was conquered and marched naked through the streets in humiliation. The final enemy conquered by Jesus is death. Jesus took away the "sting of death," which is sin.

50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.
53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.
54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory." 
55 "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?" 
56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. - 1 Corinthians 15:50-57

Forgive me for using the Bible to explain what I believe. I believe it is God's truth given for me, fulfilled in His Son who died for me, revealed by His Holy Spirit who came to live in me when I put my faith, my trust, in Jesus.

On 5/15/2019 at 3:02 AM, ShiaMahamed said:

My point was, if you were to examine the doctrine of Ancestral Sin (Original Sin) it will prove that it is not the judgment of God. 

I agree. Sin is not God's judgment. Death is God's judgment. The Bible says the wages of sin is death. My point about sin is there is no difference between the first sin and every other sin. There is no big sin or little sin. There is only sin. The Bible tells me that we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. None of us is good enough to go to heaven and live in the presence of a perfect and holy God. Therefore, in His mercy and grace, God put our punishment, our judgment on His perfect Son and allowed Him to be our Eid ul-Adha. God sees me now atoned for  by the Holy Sacrifice of His perfect Lamb. He doesn't hold my sin against me. It is forgiven. And I am no longer a slave to sin. I am a servant of Jesus Christ. One day, Jesus will return the Kingdom to the Father, and God will be All in All.

Not farewell. Rather, peace and grace,

MartyS

Edited by MartyS
Correct origin of word

On 5/8/2019 at 6:46 AM, MartyS said:

Jesus did not deny equality with God, and yet He is in subjection to God The Father. This makes Him a co-regent with The Father who is also under The Father's authority. But Jesus is much more than a Prophet. Therefore, it is acceptable to address Him as Lord. And yes, He died; but He is alive forevermore, which makes Him eternal in the future. And as the Word of God, He was present at the beginning of creation. Therefore He is eternal past. Many blessings and great peace during this time of Ramadan, descendant of Abraham and Ishmael. Your relative, grafted in to the family of Abraham, by faith in Jesus,

Why the paradoxes?

How about,

Jesus is in subjection to God the Father, therefore Jesus is not equal with God. How can a subject of God be equal with God?

A coregency or co-principality is the situation where a monarchical position (such as king, queen, emperor or empress), normally held by only a single person, is held by two or more.

Jesus is under the Father's authority, therefore Jesus cannot be a co-regent with God. He can, however, act in-line with whatever authority God gives him (this does not mean he exercises his own independent authority because as you stated he is under the Father's authority).

If Jesus died, he died, he is not alive. To say he died but is alive forevermore is already the 3rd paradox. Perhaps define death in case it has different meaning to you...

Let us say Jesus was present before anything else was created, how can you conclude his past is eternal, for surely the Father was present before Jesus? Meaning Jesus had a beginning because the Father was present before His Word?

Thank you for the peace and blessings!

All the best to you as well!

On 5/16/2019 at 8:55 AM, MartyS said:

The Bible says the wages of sin is death.

Hi we don’t see death as punishment but some sins like as insulting or killing  parents  or drinking Alcohol , saying lies about Prophets & Imams or spreading injustice & etc  can lead to shortening life span  & even  immediate death but Qur'an challenges Jews & says if you say truth & you are favorite or chooses people of Allah/God then ask death from him but because you say lie you won’t request death from Allah/God that through teachings of Paul the fear of death as punishment inserted from Jewish belief to Christianity ,that only people that really wished deathfrom Allah/God were our Imams (عليه السلام) like as Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) Rushed to his death while he had opportunity to save his life by choosing another ways .

Say (unto them): If the abode of the Hereafter in the providence of Allah is indeed for you alone and not for others of mankind (as ye pretend), then long for death (for ye must long for death) if ye are truthful. (94

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.pickthall/2:94

28. When you have to depart from this world and have to meet death (eventually), then why wish delay (why feel nervous about death).

Do not be among those who are not satisfied if they get more in life and are not content if their lot in life's pleasures is less (they are never satisfied), who never thank Allah for what they get and keep on constantly demanding increase in what is left with them; who advise others to such good deeds that they themselves refrain from; who appreciate good people but do not follow their ways of life; who hate bad and vicious people but follow their ways of life; who, on account of their excessive sins hate death but do not give up the sinful ways of life; 

Similarly, doubt has also four aspects absurd reasoning; fear; vacillation and hesitation; and unreasonable surrender to infidelity, because one who has accustomed himself to unreasonable and absurd discussions will never see the Light of Truth and will always live in the darkness of ignorance. One who is afraid to face facts (of life, death and the life after death) will always turn away from ultimate reality, one who allows doubts and uncertainties to vacillate him will always be under the control of Satan and one who surrenders himself to infidelity accepts damnation in both the worlds.

Blessed is the man who always kept the life after death in his view, who remembered the Day of Judgment through all his deeds, who led a contented life and who was happy with the lot that Allah had destined for him. 45. If I cut a faithful Muslim into pieces to make him hate me, he will not turn into my enemy and if I give all the wealth of this world to a hypocrite to make him my friend he will not befriend me. It is so because the Holy Prophet has said: " O ‘Ali! No faithful Muslim will ever be your enemy and no hypocrite will ever be your friend.

https://www.al-Islam.org/articles/various-sayings-Imam-Ali-ibn-abi-talib-Imam-Ali-ibn-Abu-talib

On 5/19/2019 at 1:33 PM, dragonxx said:

Jesus is in subjection to God the Father, therefore Jesus is not equal with God. How can a subject of God be equal with God?

A coregency or co-principality is the situation where a monarchical position (such as king, queen, emperor or empress), normally held by only a single person, is held by two or more.

Jesus is under the Father's authority, therefore Jesus cannot be a co-regent with God. He can, however, act in-line with whatever authority God gives him (this does not mean he exercises his own independent authority because as you stated he is under the Father's authority).

Hi, Dragonxx,

Thank you for your analogy of a ruling monarch. I would like to add to this analogy that the King has a Son, who is entrusted by the King with ruling the Kingdom when His Father is absent. The Son has all of the authority of the King to rule over all the King's subjects because the King has placed all except Himself in subjection to His Son. One day, however, the Son will return the Kingdom and its subjects to His Father, and God will be all in all. This is why we worship Jesus, as unto the Father. This is why a Christian woman is subject to her husband's authority in the family, as unto God. I'm not sure I consider Jesus to be God's equal, but They are the same God. Jesus is the Word of God made flesh. Likewise, the Holy Spirit of God knows the mind of God, just as my spirit knows my mind--they are both me. God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are three aspects of the One True God. And there is no God beside Him.

Dragonxx, you also said...

"If Jesus died, he died, he is not alive. To say he died but is alive forevermore is already the 3rd paradox. Perhaps define death in case it has different meaning to you..."

My understanding of what you say is that Jesus must be either dead or alive. If that were true, then there would be no resurrection of the dead and my faith would be in vain. But--because I believe Jesus' mortal human life, in His fleshly body, died; was buried; and rose to life again with a glorified body, from the dead, on the third day--I believe I, too, will die; be buried; and rise again with a glorified body like Jesus has! (Note: The disciples even reported that Jesus' glorified body has nail holes in His hands and feet from the cross!)

I am further quoting you, my friend...

"Let us say Jesus was present before anything else was created, how can you conclude his past is eternal, for surely the Father was present before Jesus? Meaning Jesus had a beginning because the Father was present before His Word?"

The Bible teaches me that in The Beginning, the Word was with God, and the Word was God. I cannot say what transpired before The Beginning. But this was 1,000's of years before Jesus was born as the son of the virgin Mary. Some things may not be meant to be understood in this lifetime. But I trust that in the next lifetime, we will understand all things. Perhaps we will be surprised by all we had in common--in spite of our misunderstandings!

I enjoy our dialogue, Dragonxx. And I learn from you.

Peace and grace,

MartyS

On 5/19/2019 at 2:26 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hi we don’t see death as punishment 

Hi, Ashvazdanghe,

I understand. We don't either. For me, to live is Christ; but to die is gain. I agree...

On 5/19/2019 at 2:26 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

28. When you have to depart from this world and have to meet death (eventually), then why wish delay (why feel nervous about death).

We know that physical death will come to us all, and it is not to be feared. But spiritual death will be eternal separation from God, the "second death." I believe that we share a love for Revelation...

Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years. - Revelation 20:6

Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. - Revelation 20:14-15

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8

Grace and peace,

MartyS

15 minutes ago, MartyS said:

We know that physical death will come to us all, and it is not to be feared. But spiritual death will be eternal separation from God, the "second death." I believe that we share a love for Revelation...

hi we don't believe to second death but we believe people in hell will suffer with physical body that will burn or torture in different ways & their body destroys but  rebuilds to experience all punishment again & again  so they will be in eternal separation from God/Allah mercy with experiencing every type of torture again & again and will eat worst type of foods that hurts them that is another type of punishment  & people in paradise will be with best type of their body that will never destroy or fill harm that Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) said to question a Christian about eating in paradise & how people will digest food and their body will become ready for next meal that Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) said after digesting heavenly food in Paradise it comes out body with sweating & people can eat again.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 5/20/2019 at 11:09 PM, MartyS said:

Hi, Dragonxx,

Thank you for your analogy of a ruling monarch. I would like to add to this analogy that the King has a Son, who is entrusted by the King with ruling the Kingdom when His Father is absent. The Son has all of the authority of the King to rule over all the King's subjects because the King has placed all except Himself in subjection to His Son. One day, however, the Son will return the Kingdom and its subjects to His Father, and God will be all in all. This is why we worship Jesus, as unto the Father. This is why a Christian woman is subject to her husband's authority in the family, as unto God. I'm not sure I consider Jesus to be God's equal, but They are the same God. Jesus is the Word of God made flesh. Likewise, the Holy Spirit of God knows the mind of God, just as my spirit knows my mind--they are both me. God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are three aspects of the One True God. And there is no God beside Him.

Alhamdulilah, 

This whole analogy above is why Muslims and polytheistic Christians will always differ. You are not a monotheistic Christian based on this entire analogy. You are contradicting yourself by this entire analogy.  You are trying to appeal to Muslims by saying you are monotheistic while believing in your analogy above.

And you still haven’t responded to the link below about the Christian trinity originating from Babylonian pagan religion thousands of years before Christ. You are responding to everything except this.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/romecorruptedchristianity.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/nimrods-family-created-God-the-father-and-God-the-son/amp/

17 hours ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

And you still haven’t responded to the link below about the Christian trinity originating from Babylonian pagan religion thousands of years before Christ. You are responding to everything except this.  

Greetings AbdulKarim,

Please forgive me for not responding earlier to your link. We probably agree that pagan religions began sometime after God created the angels (including Satan) and the world and Adam and Eve. The founder of these pagan religions was Satan. He knew the truth about God, but he lied about God. He is called the father of lies. He lied to Eve in the garden about God and he has been lying to mankind about God ever since. Pagan religions are a counterfeit of the truth. In other words, Satan put out his twisted version of the true nature of God, especially the triune nature of His diety, in order to deceive mankind. God is Satan's enemy. We are pawns in the battle between God and Satan. Satan's main goal is to deceive mankind about God. The Bible says God the creator, The Word, and the Holy Spirit were present "In the Beginning." (Note: God said, "Let US make man in OUR image.) So Satan was knowledgeable about God's triune nature before he concocted the Babylonian pagan religion trinity hoax, which preceded the birth of Jesus by 1,000's of years. I think Satan is so believable because he masterfully takes a little bit of truth and distorts it grotesquely. His purpose is to rob, kill and destroy mankind, created in God's image, the ones for whom God made a way to be forgiven. Satan has no such way; therefore, he hates us.

Peace and grace,

MartyS

On 5/21/2019 at 11:59 PM, MartyS said:

He lied to Eve in the garden about God and he has been lying to mankind about God ever since.

we believe he lied to both of them 

The Bible says God the creator, The Word, and the Holy Spirit were present "In the Beginning

Qur'an says it was only Allah/God was present in the beginning 

God is Satan's enemy

Satan is enemy of mankind but he worshiped Allah/God more than a group of angles 

We are pawns in the battle between God and Satan

they are not in war because Satan has nothing against him but he obviously our enemy 

Note: God said, "Let US make man in OUR image

nothing can resemble Allah/God even man 

So Satan was knowledgeable about God's triune nature before he concocted the Babylonian pagan religion trinity hoax

nothing can understand Allah/God nature but he clearly said in Holy Qur'an that any trinity is false so it just came from Satan to deceive people

Greetings AbdulKarim,

Please forgive me for not responding earlier to your link. We probably agree that pagan religions began sometime after God created the angels (including Satan) and the world and Adam and Eve. The founder of these pagan religions was Satan. He knew the truth about God, but he lied about God. He is called the father of lies. He lied to Eve in the garden about God and he has been lying to mankind about God ever since. Pagan religions are a counterfeit of the truth. In other words, Satan put out his twisted version of the true nature of God, especially the triune nature of His diety, in order to deceive mankind. God is Satan's enemy. We are pawns in the battle between God and Satan. Satan's main goal is to deceive mankind about God. The Bible says God the creator, The Word, and the Holy Spirit were present "In the Beginning." (Note: God said, "Let US make man in OUR image.) So Satan was knowledgeable about God's triune nature before he concocted the Babylonian pagan religion trinity hoax, which preceded the birth of Jesus by 1,000's of years. I think Satan is so believable because he masterfully takes a little bit of truth and distorts it grotesquely. His purpose is to rob, kill and destroy mankind, created in God's image, the ones for whom God made a way to be forgiven. Satan has no such way; therefore, he hates us.

Peace and grace,

MartyS

We probably agree that pagan religions began sometime after God created the angels (including Satan) and the world and Adam and Eve.

No, we don’t agree that Satan is an angel, Angels are incapable of rebelling against God. Satan is a jinn, which is another species that has free will like that of man in believing in something other than Allah. The roots of all pagan religions including trinity religions, stem from the trinity of Nimrod. The Egyptians, Greeks, Hindus, and the Roman’s as well as others also used the trinity. Your religion which is pagan Christianity shares its roots with all other pagan religions. Abrahamic religions are monotheistic. Your religion which is trinity based, is from Abraham’s enemy, Nimrod who opposed God after the flood of Nuh. Nimrod was an avowed enemy of God. 

Satan put out his twisted version of the true nature of God

Yes, You are correct. So if Abrahamic religions are monotheistic with out trinity, this means that your version of Christianity is a twisted version of what true Christianity truly represents because true Christianity is also an Abrahamic religion and all Abrahamic religions are monotheistic. Meaning there is only a one God presence in which there is no image, people, or other deities involved. 

We are pawns in the battle between God and Satan. Satan's main goal is to deceive mankind about God.

Alhamdulilah, we are not pawns. Allah created humans for a purpose to worship him and be a vicegerent on Earth. This means that Adam was going to come to Earth anyway regardless of what happened in the garden of bliss. God is not in a battle with Satan. He doesn’t have any power to even battle God. He was granted by God the ability to be close to humans and to be on Earth until the end of the Earth. He will be immediately thrown into hell fire after his time expires. Those who follow him such as the disbelievers in God oneness will also be in hell fire for eternity.  

(Note: God said, "Let US make man in OUR image.)

Allah is the creator and the only creator. When Allah creates, he needs no assistance. When Allah creates he needs no approval. Allah is without image and doesn’t not have any image that humans could possibly comprehend or forge in their minds. God was never a man entrapped in a body to be an image. Having such a belief that God was entrapped inside a man goes against true monotheistic abrahamic belief  of one God and is thus deemed pagan like all other pagan religions started during Nimrods time. It is a deception by Satan and his evil jinn and men accomplices. 

I think Satan is so believable because he masterfully takes a little bit of truth and distorts it

So now I hope you understand the difference between monotheistic Christianity and pagan Christianity. Monotheistic Christians share their roots with Muslim and Islam. Polytheistic or pagan Christians share their roots from Ancient Babylonian pagan human and idol worship. It’s falsehood. 

Your type of Christianity which promotes enjoining Jesus as part of being God in a trinity system has been masterfully infused Under the notion of being one of the three Abrahamic religions. This is far from the truth! Satan, like you said has taken the truth and distorted it and his followers have spread it.

True Monotheistic Christians only believe Jesus to be a major Prophet like all the other Prophets such as Adam, Noah, Abraham, Joseph, David, Solomon, Moses, and Muhammad. All of those Prophets represented one God. No where in the Bible do these other Prophets testify to worshipping Jesus or a trinity involving Jesus. 

So you see Marty, at the moment your verbal and written beliefs don’t match us. Muslims, monotheistic Christians and monotheistic Hebrews share the same true belief of the oneness of God. We don’t identify with anything you say in relation to who God is because we believe it to be pagan corrupted. 

If you come here and deliver to us Bible passages from which ever many editions of the Bible’s that exist and have been distorted over time it will not change any of our faith. We follow the Qur'an which has never been distorted and upholds the monotheistic belief in one God that all the other holy books intended to do. The injeel or original book and teachings of Jesus doesn’t teach paganism or trinity and self worship of Jesus. This is falsehood. 

The Torah doesn’t teach the worship of Jesus and pagan trinity of human or idol worship as well. 

On 5/22/2019 at 4:19 PM, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

The injeel or original book and teachings of Jesus doesn’t teach paganism or trinity and self worship of Jesus. 

Greetings, AbdulKarim,

Can you explain to me what you consider to be the Injeel or original book and teachings of Jesus? Thank you very kindly!

MartyS