Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Just now, Panzerwaffe said:

That's fine they should do what is in their best interest but then do not claim to be a  " Islamic govt" call yourself what you are a nationalist iranian republic 

An Islamic government is not necessarily the same as DAESH. And alhamdulillah Iran and Shia is not DAESH!

16 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

He isn't from Qom, neither is the other one from Mashhad. They simply were born there, or lived there. That doesn't mean they're Persians by origin.

Some people are attributed to many cities, for example:

Al-Kulayni is attributed to Ray (or Tehran...), but at the same time, he's attributed sometimes to Baghdad and Kufa! Because he lived there.

All of it was from Fars or Iraq of Ajam that was referring to Persians as Adams region the current country of Iraq founded from what Ottomans separated from Iran & after their fall British agent made a new country from it also when I talk Iranians I pointing to a multiple diversity that were living in this region from any race in this region as maybe a person talks Farsi & born in Iran but doesn’t recognize him as Iranian but in other hand some people consider themselves as Iranian by their heart also Prophet Muhammad(pb) & all of our Imams praised Salman & his tribe also about people of Qom they praised as helpers of Imam Mahdi (aj) but it doesn’t refer to their race or born place it means everyone follows their way in Qom like as foreign students of Hawza of Qom that we can find them as people  from Europeans & African & American countries but they are Qomis (people of Qom) now .

12 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

For example, I'm Arabian and I belong to a Yemenite tribe. If I went and lived in Iran, and had children there (or grandsons...) would that make them Persians? Absolutely not.

But I will make them Iranians in process.

7 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

All of it was from Fars or Iraq of Ajam that was referring to Persians as Adams region the current country of Iraq founded from what Ottomans separated from Iran & after their fall British agent made a new country from it also when I talk Iranians I pointing to a multiple diversity that were living in this region from any race in this region as maybe a person talks Farsi & born in Iran but doesn’t recognize him as Iranian but in other hand some people consider themselves as Iranian by their heart also Prophet Muhammad(pb) & all of our Imams praised Salman & his tribe also about people of Qom they praised as helpers of Imam Mahdi (aj) but it doesn’t refer to their race or born place it means everyone follows their way in Qom like as foreign students of Hawza of Qom that we can find them as people  from Europeans & African & American countries but they are Qomis (people of Qom) now .

Dude, why are you talking to me as if I hate Persians? I love them. I just wanted to prove you wrong, about Sheikh Mufid and the other scholars being 'of Iranian roots,' as you put it.

Apart from that, Persians are my brothers. I don't differentiate, everyone's the same to me.

النَّاسُ سَوَاسِيَة كَأَسْنَانِ الْمِشْطِ

لا فَضْلَ لِعَرَبِيٍّ عَلَى أَعْجَمِيٍّ، وَلا لِعَجَمِيٍّ عَلَى عَرَبِيٍّ، وَلا لأَحْمَرَ عَلَى أَسْوَدَ، وَلا لأَسْوَدَ عَلَى أَحْمَرَ، إِلا بِالتَّقْوَى

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

28 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

Dude, why are you talking to me as if I hate Persians?

I don’t feel it from your words , I also love Yemenis , I maybe wrong but there is a book by Martyr Motahary that is written about this matter & completely describes services of Islam to Iranians & Iranians to Islam , in my opinion everybody that loves Iran from any part of world except Israel & Zionists is Iranian but any person that born in Iran & speaks Farsi but hates Iran & helps enemies of Iran like as Bahais  is not an Iranian & I hope that it ends love-hate speech & proving our word & we back to main idea of Immigration to Iran & it’s befits & problems instead of dueling about our nationality 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I don’t feel it from your words , I also love Yemenis , I maybe wrong but there is a book by Martyr Motahary that is written about this matter & completely describes services of Islam to Iranians & Iranians to Islam , in my opinion everybody that loves Iran from any part of world is Iranian but any person that born in Iran & speaks Farsi but hates Iran & helps enemies of Iran is not an Iranian & I hope that it ends love-hate speech & proving our word & we back to main idea of Immigration to Iran & it’s cons & problems instead of dueling about our nationality 

How don’t you feel it from my words? You don’t know what’s in my heart.

Just now, Simon the Canaanite said:

How don’t you feel it from my words? You don’t know what’s in my heart.

My judgement is just based on your words but most of time words are showing a percentage of intention of people & I don’t see hate from Iranians or Persians in it ,I read many Wahhabi comments that show how much they hate Shias & Iranians 

1 hour ago, Revert1963 said:

An Islamic government is not necessarily the same as DAESH. And alhamdulillah Iran and Shia is not DAESH!

Who said anything about Daesh ?

Totally offtopic

Just now, Panzerwaffe said:

Who said anything about Daesh ?

One of the hallmarks of DAESH is that they don't except anyone other that those with their own ideology (or their own sect if you will) as citizens in their so called Islamic State. Those who is not like them has either been killed or enslaved. As far as I know most Islamic societies through history has always allowed for non-Muslims to live there. Even if you use the Prophet(صلى الله عليه وسلم وعائلته) as an example or Amir al-Muminin(عليه السلام), they always allowed people from other religions to live among the Muslims as long as they did not present a direct physical treat. And it makes good sense because the Qur'an says that there is no compulsion in religion. So people don't have to convert if they don't want to. It is a matter between them and Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

4 hours ago, Revert1963 said:

The Shahnameh is mostly cultural even though Ferdowsī also put some religious ethics of a universal nature in it.
Rumi and Hafez on the other hand is deeply spiritual and I have met Iranians who referred to the poetry of these Sufi poets when explaining their spirituality and belief in God. So it is not just cultural.

Hafiz was not a Sufi. He criticized Sufis in his poems.

Salam, there are no borders in Islam, and (in my opinion) nations, that are a social construct of human consciousness that arose mainly after the French Revolution. Islam should always prevail over human made nationalism. Qur'an only mentions that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ) created different groups of people, so that they could get to know each other, no that there are borders, passports, not to mention some kind of racial supremacy (pan-Arabism, pan-Turkism, pan-Persianism). That said, in the past, many ethnic Arabs settled in Iran (for example, thousands were invited by the Safavids to give orthodox dawah, tens of thousands settled fleeing Saddam), as well as many Arab countries have citizens of Persian descent. Therefore, in my opinion, especially after the 1979 it’s a moral duty and religious obligation upon Iran to accept all the Shia Muslims, regardless of their background, who wish to settle and live in the country. Today’s borders are today, they may change in 100 years, as was in the past and what should concern all of us is the preservation and spread of orthodox Islamic teachings. However, post-1979 Iran still has a problem with the Persian supremacist syndrome prevelant among many of its people. The mistreatment and widespread suspicion of Twelver Hazaras who fled the Taliban is also rampant, something that shouldn’t happen at all. Even Shia Arabs, for example Iraqis or Iranian Arabs, are somehow mocked and insulted. Iran should completely abandon nationalism and solely focus on principles that come solely from the Islamic point of view. This was one of the views of Ayatollah Khomeini who tried to root out Zaorastrian events like Nowruz but after his death, they just became incorporated into the system. 

8 hours ago, Revert1963 said:

It is my impression that even though many Iranians don't follow strict Shia teachings, hate hijab and love alcohol, most of them still believe in God under some form.

Muawiyah, Yazid, Osama bin Laden, Mullah Omar, al Baghdadi et al. also all believed in God. Such belief alone doesn’t safeguard being a Muslim, let alone achieving the Paradise. This is the problem with many culturals, they drink alcohol, don’t wear scarf, don’t pray etc. but still believe they can somehow be forgiven. It doesn’t work this way, as evident from the Qur'an alone and the ahadith books. 

(I would appreciate if one of the admins could combine this post with the previous one of mine, Jazakallah)

Edited by Hameedeh
Edited as requested.

Guest AbdulKarim nolaatx
2 hours ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

Salam, there are no borders in Islam, and (in my opinion) nations, that are a social construct of human consciousness that arose mainly after the French Revolution. Islam should always prevail over human made nationalism. Qur'an only mentions that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ) created different groups of people, so that they could get to know each other, no that there are borders, passports, not to mention some kind of racial supremacy (pan-Arabism, pan-Turkism, pan-Persianism). That said, in the past, many ethnic Arabs settled in Iran (for example, thousands were invited by the Safavids to give orthodox dawah, tens of thousands settled fleeing Saddam), as well as many Arab countries have citizens of Persian descent. Therefore, in my opinion, especially after the 1979 it’s a moral duty and religious obligation upon Iran to accept all the Shia Muslims, regardless of their background, who wish to settle and live in the country. Today’s borders are today, they may change in 100 years, as was in the past and what should concern all of us is the preservation and spread of orthodox Islamic teachings. However, post-1979 Iran still has a problem with the Persian supremacist syndrome prevelant among many of its people. The mistreatment and widespread suspicion of Twelver Hazaras who fled the Taliban is also rampant, something that shouldn’t happen at all. Even Shia Arabs, for example Iraqis or Iranian Arabs, are somehow mocked and insulted. Iran should completely abandon nationalism and solely focus on principles that come solely from the Islamic point of view. This was one of the views of Ayatollah Khomeini who tried to root out Zaorastrian events like Nowruz but after his death, they just became incorporated into the system. 

Alhamdulilah very well said and I co-sign what orthodox Truth says above.  This is when our Imam Mahdi does appear Islam will seem like a different religion. Too much cultural mixed in with Allahs Religion. Islam is universal breaks down all borders and all the ism’s that are plaguing the world today.  

2 hours ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

Muawiyah, Yazid, Osama bin Laden, Mullah Omar, al Baghdadi et al. also all believed in God. Such belief alone doesn’t safeguard being a Muslim, let alone achieving the Paradise. This is the problem with many culturals, they drink alcohol, don’t wear scarf, don’t pray etc. but still believe they can somehow be forgiven. It doesn’t work this way, as evident from the Qur'an alone and the ahadith books. 

(I would appreciate if one of the admins could combine this post with the previous one of mine, Jazakallah)

I’m not sure about this however. Killing believers is sure way to the hell fire which means they were unbelievers. Munafiqoon disguised as believers. I have a special article planned around this topic Insha’Allah that will give confident perspective. 

6 hours ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

This was one of the views of Ayatollah Khomeini who tried to root out Zaorastrian events like Nowruz but after his death, they just became incorporated into the system. 

he never tried to root out any Zoroastrian events & they are doing their rituals in that events about Nowruz he was just trying to keep it in way that Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) introduced it against people that were trying to turn it back it  completly Zoroastrian ritual in name of Nationalism 

6 hours ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

all of th them except Yazid (la) were masters of deceiving people & they were praying better than any Sunni & Shia but they were enemies of Ahlul Bayt & Allah like as Shaitan (la) that was praying better than many angles but was enemy of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) from begining but was hiding it in his heart & just used excuse of superiority to Adam (عليه السلام) for revealing his enmity toward them.

Pakistani Prime Minister arrives in Mashhad

http://en.abna24.com/news//Pakistani-prime-minister-arrives-in-mashhad_937800.html

April 21, 2019 - 5:14 PM News Code : 937800 Source : FNALink: 

Pakistani Prime Minister arrives in Mashhad

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan's plane landed in Mashhad International Shahid Hashemi-Nejad Airport in Northeastern Iran on Sunday afternoon. 

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan's plane landed in Mashhad International Shahid Hashemi-Nejad Airport in Northeastern Iran on Sunday afternoon. 

The Pakistani prime minister was welcomed by provincial officials in Mashhad city. The prime minister is to go on a pilgrimage at the holy shrine of Shiite Islam's eight Imam, Hazrat Ali Ibn-e Moussa Al-Reza, during his several-hour-long visit to the Northeastern Iranian city. Thousands of Pakistani Muslims visit Mashhad each year to visit the holy shrine. 

Imran Khan is paying an official visit to Iran on April 21-22, 2019 at the invitation of President Hassan Rouhani. This is the first visit of the Prime Minister to Iran. 

Imran Khan is heading a high-ranking delegation consisting of Pakistani minsters and other senior officials. 

The premier is due to visit Tehran on Monday to take part in a number of meetings with senior Iranian officials, including Supreme Leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei and President Rouhani. 

Expansion of bilateral economic and political relations as well as enhanced efforts to combat terrorism will be on the agenda of talks. 

Any country that tries to assume some level of cultural leadership needs to expect a degree of inward migration.

After all, if you are good at telling others that there is something good about your country and culture then obviously some people will come to the natural conclusion that they may be better off living there!

The obvious example is the United States.

Edited by Haji 2003

8 hours ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

there are no borders in Islam, and (in my opinion) nations, that are a social construct of human consciousness that arose mainly after the French Revolution.

I wholeheartedly agree with your view on nationalism and racism. We humans are all mixed to some degree and I don't see why we shouldn't be.

Muawiyah, Yazid, Osama bin Laden, Mullah Omar, al Baghdadi et al. also all believed in God. Such belief alone doesn’t safeguard being a Muslim,

While I agree with your statement, I would much prefer to live in the same country with reformist Iranians rather than with any of those other dudes. Especially not the last 3. Like Ashvazdanghe said they were/are enemies of Ahlul Bayt. Reformist Iranians don't subscribe to takfiri ideology. Whether reformist Iranians will be forgiven on the day of judgement is for Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to decide. Not me.