Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
notme

Blessed and joyous Easter

Rate this topic

Guest Itsme

I'd like to extend my greetings and well wishes to all our Christian members, and wish you goodness in health, family, prosperity, and pray to God to continue to guide you and guide me, and send blessings on Jesus Christ, the Messiah , peace and blessings be upon him, on this occasion of celebration in your religion.

18 minutes ago, Nevsevug said:

^ It’s only been 9 hours :). Members live in different time zones as well

Who might be busy celebrating with their families.

@Murtaza1 There isn't a big number of active Christians members on the site at the moment, so we aren't expecting replies.

3 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

I don't...unless you count indulging in reduced to clear Easter eggs a day after Easter.

These are like half price at Tescos. If you have not had Ruby chocolate, you aint living.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

That looks yummy! I’ve not tried Ruby chocolate before. The only Easter eggs I’ve bought so far are to give out to the neighbour kids. Might have to treat myself to this though. :eat:

For the occasion I will be having a nice Easter dinner with my family and eating chocolate even though I'm no longer Christian but its traditional and nice. I don't like the look of that pink chocolate

On 4/20/2019 at 11:07 PM, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

blockquote widget

On 4/21/2019 at 12:01 AM, Murtaza1 said:

No Christian has responded. I'm sorry I had to say it lol 

You seem to be assuming that there are lots of Christians visiting this site regularly.

Well, you are sadly mistaken, my dear friend.

There are very few here at the moment and they are not necessarily very regular. 

On 4/21/2019 at 7:10 AM, baqar said:

You seem to be assuming that there are lots of Christians visiting this site regularly. 

There are very few here at the moment and they are not necessarily very regular. 

I'm not surprised to be honest. From the Christians that come preaching at my doorstep I found them to be very hard wired and fixed in their opinions. 

6 hours ago, starlight said:

There isn't a big number of active Christians members on the site at the moment, so we aren't expecting replies.

I think this might have been your typo mistake lol

6 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

Let's also wish a blessed Passover to our Jewish friends.

Thanks for the reminder. My Christian family members are celebrating Easter, so I was aware of its timing, but I wasn't sure of the timing of Passover. I know it's a weeklong observation, but is there a specific day with celebration? Google tells me Passover started on the 19th and goes until the 27th. 

8 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

unless you count indulging in reduced to clear Easter eggs a day after Easter.

My family always enjoys the discount sales after candy oriented holidays too. My Easter favorite is the Robin Eggs chocolates. (Please nobody tell me they have haram ingredients - that would make me sad.) My kids like the big chocolate bunnies, and my husband likes anything with chocolate and peanut butter. 

6 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

Let's also wish a blessed Passover to our Jewish friends.

Your advice is very good.

So a happy Passover  to all Jewish people.

However, as far as Shiachat is concerned, there is not a single Jewish person who is a regular visitor at the moment.

Jewish people have been known to visit this site regularly in the past but no more.

51 minutes ago, Murtaza1 said:

I'm not surprised to be honest. From the Christians that come preaching at my doorstep I found them to be very hard wired and fixed in their opinions. 

In my experience almost all religious people are quite confident in their opinions

Edited by Klanky

19 minutes ago, Klanky said:

In my experience almost all religious people are quite confident in their opinions

Well you must be very fortunate to come across such nice people. I agree people on shiachat are not hard wired in aspects of religious intolerance. However if you go to new style christianity preachers in the west they are very prejudice. In the United Kingdom I am talking about black Christians that attack Islam. Confident they are but they lack tolerance. 

Edited by Murtaza1

10 minutes ago, Murtaza1 said:

Well you must be very fortunate to come across such nice people. I agree people on shiachat are not hard wired in aspects of religious intolerance. 

By confident I meant that they are quite fixed in their beliefs and hard wired, including here on Shia chat. It's probably a human thing. I am quite confident that you are all wrong about all sorts of things.

On 4/21/2019 at 8:32 AM, Klanky said:

By confident I meant that they are quite fixed in their beliefs and hard wired, including here on Shia chat. It's probably a human thing. I am quite confident that you are all wrong about all sorts of things.

Nobody would hold a belief unless they had confidence in it. :)