Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

Let’s not forget that the ulama of Najaf forbid the Iraqi militias to involve themselves in Syrian conflict. Those that went there, are following Ayatollah Khamenei. Others refused to fight on behalf of Assad. Assad is a Baathist secular ruler married to a Sunni woman, he couldn’t care less not only for Islam but even his own Alawite faith. Let’s not also forget that, despite Wahhabi propaganda, hundreds of thousands of Sunnis died and still fight for Assad’s Ba’ath Syria. That includes not only Syrian Sunnis, but also Sunni Pan-Arabists from all over the Arab world. The fight in Syria is not a sectarian war, it’s all about geopolitics. Americans want him out because Syria is a corridor for Iran to deliver weapons to Hezbollah in Lebanon. Also, Syria and Israel are de facto in the state of war (peace agreement was never signed), so it’s also all about getting him out for Israel that occupies Syrian Golan Heights..

Wrong.

I met Ayatullah Sistani (biggest Marja’ residing in Najaf, Iraq) in person and someone asked about this - discussing this and other things, half of the time he commented on how critical Iraqis contribution was for the peace in Iraq and Syria and how things came together for the true Muslims of ME after his fatwa. The other half was about supporting his fatwa of not offending the Sunnis, which he really felt strongly about.

Geopolitically for ME (greater ME), Sistani and Khamenei sounded 100% on the same page. 

Edited by AMR5

Guest Itsme
On 4/20/2019 at 10:41 AM, AMR5 said:

Wrong.

I met Ayatullah Sistani (biggest Marja’ residing in Najaf, Iraq) in person and someone asked about this - discussing this and other things, half of the time he commented on how critical Iraqis contribution was for the peace in Iraq and Syria and how things came together for the true Muslims of ME after his fatwa. The other half was about supporting his fatwa of not offending the Sunnis, which he really felt strongly about.

Geopolitically for ME (greater ME), Sistani and Khamenei sounded 100% on the same page. 

This is why it is so important on ShiaChat of all places, the only major Shia forum, one of the most indexed Muslim and Shia sites on the web, to not only not curse symbols revered by other schools, but don't publicly say you're going to go ahead and do it privately because it's the same thing as cursing. Just don't discuss those topics, other than very generally.

Think about it:

1. I won't use a racist word against your revered ancestor publicly.

2. I'm going to publicly encourage people to do it privately.

Sayed Sistani isn't going around telling people to do it privately, because a scholar of his sheer intellect recognises just how counterproductive that would be. He flat out wants people to do their own research, know our position and not get involved after that in discussions to do with this in the way I have detailed. 

59 minutes ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

Who said he was Shi’ite? Here he is praying with his hands folded.

The erstwhile/late king of Saudi Arabia, once said, as reported by an Iraqi politician:

“We shall not let a Shi'ite rule Damascus, the land of the Omayyad family.”

In his genealogy/family tree, it’s said that his grandfather, Solomon the ‘Lion,’ was a Jew from Isfahan that traveled to the coastal town of Cardaha in the 18th century, and ‘disguised’ as an Ala’w'I - and that in origin, his name was not the ‘lion,’ nor was it the ‘wild beast,’ - rather it was, the ‘mule.’

Although, it’s theoretical and probably made-up by his opponents, it could’ve been true.

In sum, it’s all political interests. If you were Shi’ite, and you opposed him, he’d probably kill you. His ‘Pan-Arabist’ ideology doesn't differ from any other traditional/classical Arabian dictator’s actions - Except, he’s allied with a supposed ‘Shi’ite power,’ and that’s why you see everyone flocking in masses, inside of his country - to supposedlyfight the ‘danger of the Shi’ite power,’ while nor is he Shi’ite, neither are they fighting us on the ground. His army is mainly consisted of Sunni people, with an Ala’wi minority, and not the opposite as the West pictures it.

I’d prefer him over the supposed ‘caliphate,’ though. At least, he isn’t sectarian.

His army is no longer existant his manpower comes from Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon. As for the Alawites in his "army" they are the elite, the officers and descision makers. He is not worthy of anyone's support except those that wish to ride him and use him for personal gain like Russia.

1 hour ago, realizm said:

:salam:

I sincerely doubt him being a student of Ibn Nusayr while graduating medicine abroad and marrying a Sunni woman.

On the other hand I see in your avatar the son and student of a great man, who after using chaos as a career booster  is now ready to sell his country.

He may not be a student of Ibn Nusayr, but he is still an Alawite and Alawites keep their religion a secret so only certain people know the truth, otherwsie everyone is to keep left out and ignorant.

One such person who was in the "know" was Bashar's grandfather who begged the French to protect him from Muslims and Arabs as he wrote "they are savages."

So if you want to point fingers at Sayyid Sadr lets look where the "heroic resistance" was, they were in Fallujah with American soldiers firing depleated uranium at Iraqi kids.

While Sayyid Sadr was fighting the occupation in Basra and Baghdad where Badr and the Dawa Party had no problem fighting with the British and Americans against Sayyid Sadr.

Now they do the same in Syria with Russian troops to Syrians under the banner of Bashar.

Edited by Zain el-Abidine

1 hour ago, Zain el-Abidine said:

So if you want to point fingers at Sayyid Sadr lets look where the "heroic resistance" was, they were in Fallujah with American soldiers firing depleated uranium at Iraqi kids.

While Sayyid Sadr was fighting the occupation in Basra and Baghdad where Badr and the Dawa Party had no problem fighting with the British and Americans against Sayyid Sadr.

Are you from Iraq - to begin with? Because, I’m Iraqi and I can assure you, that the majority in my homeland are against the person you’ve got in your avatar. He’s despised and perceived as ignorant, in addition to his cave dwelling, ignorant followers. Everyone hates them in Iraq.

Also, here's your friend. He has zero experience in everything, literally. He fails at showing himself as a 'resistance leader,' or warlord. He isn’t a scholar too.

You know why he has some followers? The simple answer is that he’s rich! He travels in convoys of expensive cars (e.g., GXR Land Cruisers, that cost $68,877 each!) and God knows how many he owns of it, perhaps two hundred or three hundred! Which equals to $13,775,400‒$20,663,100 just for the cars he owns! We don’t know what else he owns, or where he lives - for all we could know, he could have palaces or large houses, if he pays that much for the convoys.

If he had given the money he spent on the cars to build Iraq or to give it to the poor, I guarantee you, that there wouldn’t have been one poor person in Iraq, and that Iraq would’ve looked just like Dubai or New York. But, what could we say to the slaves of money!?

Promoting the propaganda of 'resistance' won’t do you any good, because no matter what you do, they won’t pay you. Even the Abbasid 'kings' and the Omayyad ones were more generous to the people that promote their propaganda, than the 'resistance' leaders.

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

On 4/20/2019 at 1:08 PM, Simon the Canaanite said:

you, that the majority in my homeland are against the person you’ve got in your avatar. He’s despised and perceived as ignorant, in addition to his cave dwelling, ignorant followers. Everyone hates them in Iraq.

As on my experience from last month travel to Holy cities of Iraq  ,he has few fans but majority are neutral about him but propaganda of Shirazis is very strong specially in Karbala ,I only prayed with some of his fans in Kazemein  & it was only holy city that not polluted so much with Shirazis propaganda and banners & majority of them were neutral about Iran but we can find hot fuss people in social media that are calling themselves as his fans but in reality they are influenced by Shirazis propaganda against Iran but older sadrists are neutral about Iran 

On 4/20/2019 at 1:16 AM, 3wliya_maryam said:

Salam everyone,

I don't know why this just came across my mind, but I want to know your views on Bashar al Assad, I know some Shias praise him because he supports them but some of them are against him because he's a violent criminal but I don't know whose right and whose wrong, even my dad used to say he was a good politician yet when I search up about him, majority would say he's a criminal

He is not a great guy but Syria would have fallen into deep trouble without him.

He is a better option compared to a takfire rule or an American puppet.

2 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

Are you from Iraq - to begin with? Because, I’m Iraqi and I can assure you, that the majority in my homeland are against the person you’ve got in your avatar. He’s despised and perceived as ignorant, in addition to his cave dwelling, ignorant followers. Everyone hates them in Iraq.

Also, here's your friend. He has zero experience in everything, literally. He fails at showing himself as a 'resistance leader,' or warlord. He isn’t a scholar too.

You know why he has some followers? The simple answer is that he’s rich! He travels in convoys of expensive cars (e.g., GXR Land Cruisers, that cost $68,877 each!) and God knows how many he owns of it, perhaps two hundred or three hundred! Which equals to $13,775,400‒$20,663,100 just for the cars he owns! We don’t know what else he owns, or where he lives - for all we could know, he could have palaces or large houses, if he pays that much for the convoys.

If he had given the money he spent on the cars to build Iraq or to give it to the poor, I guarantee you, that there wouldn’t have been one poor person in Iraq, and that Iraq would’ve looked just like Dubai or New York. But, what could we say to the slaves of money!?

Promoting the propaganda of 'resistance' won’t do you any good, because no matter what you do, they won’t pay you. Even the Abbasid 'kings' and the Omayyad ones were more generous to the people that promote their propaganda, than the 'resistance' leaders.

You're mad he's rich and you aren't

1 hour ago, Zain el-Abidine said:

You're mad he's rich and you aren't

Who said I wasn’t rich? Your friend is rich by money, and I’m rich by faith & belief!

(9:34)

“O' you who have faith! Indeed, many of the scribes and monks wrongfully eat up the people’s wealth, and bar [them] from the way of God. Those who treasure up gold and silver, and do not spend it in the way of God, inform them of a painful punishment.”

I think that Bashar al Assad is the best choice that the Syrian people has at the moment. I would not blame him from the current war. That is caused by United States, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Unfortunately there is a lot of propaganda out there and he has had a very bad press.
I visited Syria back when his father was president. Then it was evident to me that the methods of the Syrian government was quite rough. It was though not any worse that the Turkish regime nor the actions of the Zionist entity. Both of which I visited at the same time. I would say that the Zionists was and still is way worse. In my experience anyway.
As far as I understand Bashar al Assad inherited somewhat reluctantly his fathers regime. What ever methods still in use from that regime has to be attributed to Hafiz. It is my impression that he is a reasonable man that want to do good for all Syrians and not just him self and his family or the Alawites. But of cause Syria has the same problems that many other countries has with corruption and nepotism and that is a challenge. Both for the Syrian people and for Bashar.  I think there is cause for optimism though. Hopefully the ordeal that the Syrian people has gone through for the past 8 years will pave the way for a more inclusive form of government with less nepotism, less corruption and softer methods than what his father used.

Apart from that I think that for geopolitical reason it is important to keep and strengthen the alliance between Hezbollah, Syria, Iran and Iraq. Someone need to stop the Zionist entity and American imperialism. But of cause I am just a dump idealist who doesn't understand about money and power.

18 hours ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Salam everyone,

I don't know why this just came across my mind, but I want to know your views on Bashar al Assad, I know some Shias praise him because he supports them but some of them are against him because he's a violent criminal but I don't know whose right and whose wrong, even my dad used to say he was a good politician yet when I search up about him, majority would say he's a criminal

Hes a great guy , capable leader of his country 

Hes killing wahhabis who are destabilizing his country 

He protects minorities 

He is supported by Russians who know how to deal with these wahabi fanatics 

He just has a bad rep problem 

Could be a great ally of US but unfortunately he is demonized by both major parties 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

3 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

Who said I wasn’t rich? Your friend is rich by money, and I’m rich by faith & belief!

(9:34)

“O' you who have faith! Indeed, many of the scribes and monks wrongfully eat up the people’s wealth, and bar [them] from the way of God. Those who treasure up gold and silver, and do not spend it in the way of God, inform them of a painful punishment.”

So you don’t like him because he has money...

14 hours ago, Zain el-Abidine said:

So you don’t like him because he has money...

It’s not like that. If he had spent it to help Iraq, I would’ve respected him, but he’s spending it on himself, and at the same time pretending to be ascetic!

If he spent it on himself, without talking, I would’ve let it pass, but he’s being a hypocrite.

Also, you didn’t tell me. Are you from Iraq?

21 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

As on my experience from last month travel to Holy cities of Iraq  ,he has few fans but majority are neutral about him but propaganda of Shirazis is very strong specially in Karbala ,I only prayed with some of his fans in Kazemein  & it was only holy city that not polluted so much with Shirazis propaganda and banners & majority of them were neutral about Iran but we can find hot fuss people in social media that are calling themselves as his fans but in reality they are influenced by Shirazis propaganda against Iran but older sadists are neutral about Iran 

You should be the first one to despise him, and his followers, because of this.

5 hours ago, Simon the Canaanite said:

It’s not like that. If he had spent it to help Iraq, I would’ve respected him, but he’s spending it on himself, and at the same time pretending to be ascetic!

If he spent it on himself, without talking, I would’ve let it pass, but he’s being a hypocrite.

Also, you didn’t tell me. Are you from Iraq?

So spending his money to build an army to defend the Iraqi people from foreign occupation is on himself? Sending aid to Fallujah while America and Iraq's "government" were besieging thousands of people is on himself, and standing up for Iraq whilst its neighbors Turkey and Iran are draining its water, using its resources and sending its young people to die for the tyrant Bashar is on himself?

I don't need to be Iraqi brother to be logical and understand basic things, Iran is clearly taking advantage of Iraq and the Arab world, they want to dominate the Arab states, Hezbillah's founder even acknowledged this when they were fighting Israel back in the 80s how Iran began to infiltrate their movement from being the Islamic Resistance to being Iran's mercenaries. Iraq is no different today, Iran's people were the same ones who administrated Abu Ghraib with the CIA they are dividing Iraqis and Arabs.