Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Salam everyone!

I think it's been almost two years since I last logged in and WOW this site has completely changed. I see there are groups, there's a chat, what is your favorite feature about the site?

Also, I'm sorry to anyone who had messaged me and I did not reply to them. It's a little awkward to respond to 2-year-old messages especially when I'm ranting about something I can't even remember, LOL. Lets start fresh! :)

Walaikum a Salam,

I'm a new breed here. I joined last year. I don't have any favourite feature. Its all good. Your profile says you joined three years ago in 2016. 

Edited by Murtaza1

Welcome back.

Hmm...anyone have a screenshot or something of what it used to look like? I'm curious

22 minutes ago, HakimPtsid said:

Welcome back.

Hmm...anyone have a screenshot or something of what it used to look like? I'm curious

I don't even remember myself, it's like when you leave Facebook for a while and return and it's been updated lol

How do we browse forum questions? I'm only seeing a way to view latest replies on the forum under the activities tab. Does anyone know how to view based on category and how to post a new topic? I don't even remember how I posted this one! :book: