Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AmirioTheMuzzy

Seriously Mohammed Hijab?!?

Rate this topic

11 hours ago, Berke said:

Do you think Imam Hussain (رضي الله عنه) would support Khameini's decision to involve Shias in this war? Do you think he would supporter a murderer and rapist? 

وَلَا تَلْبِسُوا الْحَقَّ بِالْبَاطِلِ وَتَكْتُمُوا الْحَقَّ وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٢﴾

And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it]. (42)

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.sahih/2:42

'In the Name of Allah AZWJ , the Beneficent, the Merciful. Having said that, l ASWS ask your 
Lord AZWJ to grant you all good health. It is for you all to have tenderness, dignity and 
tranquility, and it is for you to be bashful and keep yourselves clear, just as the 
righteous people before you have done. It is for you to be courteous with the people 
of falsehood. You will bear injustices from them, and beware of disputing with them 
in what is between you and them. When you sit with them, and are alone with them 
and argue your differences with them, there is no way out for you but to sit with them 
and be alone with them, and argue with them by the dissimulation which Allah AZWJ has 
Ordered you for, that you should take to it regarding what is between you and them. 

http://www.fourshiabooks.com/hadith/al-kafi/36/1/1

about Hijab & people like him:

To 
Qays al-Masir the Imam ((عليه السلام).) said, "You speak of something very near to the Hadith of the 
Holy Prophet (s.a) but use something very far from the Hadith of the Holy Prophet. You mix 
the truth with falsehood while a small degree of truth is enough to remove falsehood. You and 
Ahwal are experts in jumping here and there." Yunus has said, "I thought the Imam will say 
about Hisham something similar to those he said about the other two." The Imam then said, 
"O Hisham, you sometimes almost fall but you spring up like a bird on take-off. People like 
you should speak but be careful of slipping and intercession will follow, Allah willing." 

http://www.fourshiabooks.com/hadith/al-kafi/4/1/4

http://www.fourshiabooks.com/results/truth

Salam it seems you confused by wahabi/ISIS propaganda that call themselves as Sunnis & Sunni defenders or moderate rebels by western media from sources that you mentioned as respectable sources that three newspaper The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Mirror are obviously anti Shia & all article that shows Shias a bloody Tatbir practicer comes from these three newspaper & you confused because you don't know the right/Haq because all anti Shia media & channels are mixing right/Haq with falshood 

that Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said

If wrong had been pure and unmixed it would not be hidden from those who are in search of it. And if right had been pure without admixture of wrong those who bear hatred towards it would have been silenced.

What is, however, done is that something is taken from here and something from there and the two are mixed! At this stage Satan overpowers his friends and they alone escape for whom ‘virtue has been apportioned by Allah from before’ (ref. 21:101).

https://www.al-Islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-50-verily-source-misguidance-lies

21 hours ago, Berke said:

ran doesn't support Palestine because it cares about Palestinians, it supports them because it's a great political tool. You say something pro-Palestine and the masses automatically think you're a good guy

because by Allah, no people have been attacked in the hearts of their houses but they suffered disgrace; but you put it off to others and forsook it till destruction befell you and your cities were occupied. The horsemen of Banu Ghamid1 have reached al-Anbar and killed Hassan ibn Hassan al-[edited out]. They have removed your horsemen from the garrison.

https://www.al-Islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-27-indeed-surely-jihad-one-doors-paradise

you can replace name of Hassan ibn Hassan al-[edited out]. with Mr..Assad or Abdul-Malik Badreddin al-Houthi  or anyone that you think is like them , they are not innocent but already are in side of truth & right if one day they leaves right side we will behave them like as ISIS & so called rebels by you ,the problem is that persons like you consider people like as Hijab & other guys like him as Sunni because of their propaganda 

in matter of Syria & Palestine & inshaAllah Yemen & Bahrain we follow what ImamAli (عليه السلام) taught us  & we this time don't repeat mistake of people of his time & Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) era that they left Imams without supporter because of their misunderstanding & lack of education 

Hadith n. 262

262- It is said that al-Harith ibn Hawt came to Amir al-mu'minin, and said: Do you believe I can ever imagine that the people of Jamal were in the wrong? Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said: O al-Harith! You have seen below yourself but not above yourself, and so you have been confused. Certainly, you have not known right, so that you can recognize the righteous. And you have not known wrong, so that you can recognize the people of wrong! Then al-Harith said: In that case, I shall withdraw along with Sa'd ibn Malik and 'Abdullah: ibn 'Umar; whereupon Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said: Verily, Sa'd and 'Umar have neither sided with Right nor forsaken Wrong. 66

262. وقيل: إنّ الحارث بن حَوْطٍ أتاه عليه السلام فقال: أتُراني أظنّ أصحابَ الجمل كانوا على ضلالة؟ فقال عليه السلام : يَا حَارثِ، إِنَّكَ نَظَرْتَ تَحْتَكَ وَلَمْ تَنْظُرْ فَوْقَكَ فَحِرْتَ إِنَّكَ لَمْ تَعْرِفِ الْحَقَّ فَتَعْرِفَ مَنْ أَتاهُ، وَلَمْ تَعْرِفِ الْبَاطِلَ فَتَعْرِفَ مَنْ أَتَاهُ. فقال الحارث: فإنّي أَعتزل مع سعيد بن مالك وعبد الله بن عمر. فقال عليه السلام : إِنَّ سَعِيداً وَعَبْدَ اللهِ بْنَ عُمَرَ لَمْ يَنْصُرَا الْحَقَّ، وَلَمْ يَخْذُلاَ الْبَاطِلَ.

https://www.al-Islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-2-letters-and-sayings/selections-sayings-and-preaching-amir-al-muminin-Ali#hadith-n-262

Ansarullah leader:

Saudi-led coalition has worst criminal record in world

http://en.abna24.com/news//Saudi-led-coalition-has-worst-criminal-record-in-world_942312.html

May 18, 2019 - 4:17 PM News Code : 942312 Source : TasnimLink: 
Saudi-led coalition has worst criminal record in world

Leader of Yemen’s Houthi Ansarullah movement Abdul-Malik Badreddin al-Houthi condemned the Saudi-led coalition for recent air strikes on civilians in the Yemeni capital of Sana’a, saying the worst criminal record in the world belongs to the US-backed alliance. 

Three children killed in roadside blast in western Afghanistan

http://en.abna24.com/news//three-children-killed-in-roadside-blast-in-western-afghanistan_942316.html

May 18, 2019 - 4:39 PM News Code : 942316 Source : Al JazeeraLink: 
Three children killed in roadside blast in western Afghanistan

Three children were killed when an explosive device attached to a motorbike went off in a market in Afghanistan's western province, an official said. 

One civilian killed, two injured in terrorist attacks on villages in Syria's Lattakia (+Photos)

http://en.abna24.com/news//one-civilian-killed-two-injured-in-terrorist-attacks-on-villages-in-syrias-lattakia-photos_942321.html

May 18, 2019 - 5:33 PM News Code : 942321 Source : SANALink: 
One civilian killed, two injured in terrorist attacks on villages in Syria's Lattakia (+Photos)

A civilian was killed Saturday and two other were injured in a terrorist attack on Sharasher and Hweiz villages in Lattakia countryside. 

Amnesty warns of ‘imminent execution’ of two Bahraini Shiites

http://en.abna24.com/news//amnesty-warns-of-‘imminent-execution’-of-two-bahraini-shiites_940331.html

May 9, 2019 - 4:57 PM News Code : 940331 Source : LuaLua TVLink: 
Amnesty warns of ‘imminent execution’ of two Bahraini Shiites

Amnesty International pointed to “very troubling signs of imminent execution” of two Bahraini death row inmates, Ahmed Al-Mullali and Ali Hakim Al-Arab, who had their sentences upheld by Manama’s top court this week. 

Guest seeker
On 4/18/2019 at 7:56 AM, Guest ASunniGuy said:

I watched it all and I don't think it's nonsense. In fact it made my opinions of shiaism far worse.  

Traditions are not free from two meanings; either truth that is to be followed or falsehood that is to be avoided.

Shias/Sunnis have narration:

‘I leave to you the two weighty things; the Book of Allah and my household. You shall not go astray as long as you keep to them. They shall not separate until they shall come to me at the pond (in Paradise).’

the evidence for this tradition is found in the Qur'an:

[Shakir 5:55] Only Allah is your Vali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow

[Shakir 5:56] And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant.

maybe brother would like to present a similar proof  ( a tradition whose truthfulness is witnessed by the Qur'an) as an evidence for what you're upon is the correct path.

page 67-68/201, The Life of Imam Ali bin Muhammad Al-Hadi

Know, may Allah have mercy on you, that we looked up in the abundant traditions and news and we found, for all Muslims who understand from Allah, them (traditions) not free from two meanings; either truth that is to be followed or falsehood that is to be avoided. The nation has agreed unanimously with no disagreement between them that the Qur'an is the truth that has no doubt in it for Muslims of all sects. Their agreement is the proof of the Book and that they are right and guided due to the saying of the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and on his progeny), “My nation does not agree on deviation.” He told that what the entire nation agreed on is truth when no group disagrees with another. The Qur'an is the truth that there is no difference between them (Muslims) in its revelation and truthfulness. So when the Qur'an witnesses the truthfulness of some news but a group of the nation denies it, they should acknowledge it as a necessity for basically the nation has agreed unanimously on the truthfulness of the Qur'an, and if they deny, this require them to be out of the (Muslim) nation...’

The first news that is proved, witnessed, and confirmed by the Book is the saying of the messenger of Allah ((عليه السلام).), ‘I leave to you the two weighty things; the Book of Allah and my household. You shall not go astray as long as you keep to them. They shall not separate until they shall come to me at the pond (in Paradise).’ We found the evidences of this tradition in the Book of Allah where Allah said, (Only Allah is your Vali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor‐rate while they bow. And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant).[1] All Muslim sects narrated traditions that Ameerul Mo’minin ((عليه السلام).) had given his ring as charity while he was bowing in prayer and Allah praised him for that and revealed this verse. We found the messenger of Allah ((عليه السلام).) saying, ‘Whoever I was his guardian, Ali is to be his guardian’ and (addressing Imam Ali), ‘You are to me as was Aaron to Moses but there will be no Prophet after me’ and, ‘Ali repays my debts, carries out my promises, and he is my caliph over you after me’...