Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AmirioTheMuzzy

Seriously Mohammed Hijab?!?

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Mohammed Hijab shared/promoted a new documentary via his youtube channel under the "community"1 section. The 2 hour documentary is by "The Sunni Defense".  It is a layman channel that makes bogus claims and misrepresents Shi'ism.

Hijab said: "An excellent documentary about some abuses by religious clergy"

This is not the first time Hijab has promoted/supported/taken part in layman anti-Shia videos and websites.

Also, if you watch any of his videos on shi'ites, you will see everything but intellectual honesty. It is innapropriate for him to interpret Hadith, but he does it anyway. Sometimes him and his friends are so dishonest that they cut off hadith to prove a point. 

I remember he had one long [EDIT] video with an ex-Shia, which I wasted my time watching, where the ex-Shia provided no good reason for becoming a Sunni, despite this being the topic of discussion. His only claims for Shi'ism being bad was "religiosity is uncommon amongst Shias, especially the youth", "at fajr the mosques in Iran were closed despite playing adhan", "all the mosque had names of Imams", "wallahi, once you read Qur'an and understand Tawhid, you will see that Sunni'ism is the right path",

All anecdotal or unfounded statements.

The only fiqhi thing he mentioned was: "yes, the Prophet would pray on clay, but what they don't tell you is he would pray on his clothes too".

Which, as Shias we agree with... he didn't even know the hierarchy of what you can make sujood on in Shia fiqh! Wow. And he kept talking about how he is so accredited and worked in a Shia youth program at the local mosque for many years.

Anyways, I got sidetracked.

We need to come together and make a response ASAP. We need to figure out a way to contact Islamic Pulse to debunk the claims being made.

Thanks for reading.

Some The commenters on his post are so misguided, it's kinda hilarious yet angering.

JazakAllah Khair.

Video: 

Edited by Hassan-
Removed inappropriate word

You know what? Who cares about them! I don't think they even deserve anyone's attention. They're nothing but google sheikhs who are arrogant. 

There's this Urdu saying which may sound a bit harsh but needs to be out there "in logo kay moo kay aagay koi ghass bi nai dalay ga"

Guest Ab24

Salaam brothers and sisters

truly speaking anyone who has the slightest knowledge of geopolitics know this is absolutely garbage. But alas idiots will eat this up. 

Personnaly I always considered such persons and their works as a waste of time. Also I always considered that those people who became Sunnis after watching their videos are just stupid people who are not a big lose for Shia people so good riddance.

Guest Of The Believer

IsisMajos contributor Shamerani has also made another juma lecture saying the regurgitated story about Abu Bakr in the cave & God is with us.

Honestly if they consider tashayyu a minor insignificant sect then why devote your whole lives trying to hate it and give the Daeshi viewers in the comments more reasons to kill the Shias.

It’s nothing new, those people never left the time of Jahiliyya. They are notorious for fabricating lies against orthodox Islam and its teachings. This is the only way they are able to counter the truth. The biggest irony in all of this is the fact that they almost never want to debate our ulama, because once they do, they join the fold of orthodoxy. Their forefathers killed Prophet’s family, do you expect anything less from the modern self-made, Internet sheikhs? Don’t waste time on them, read our books to strengthen the fold of Orthodoxy.

I got him a lot in my youtube recommendations for some reason last year and couldn't for the life of me work out why I'd be getting him of all people in my suggestions. He's just an attention-seeking Sunni without much anything worth hearing as far as I'm concerned. His content and debates (like many of his debate opponents too) are just shallow, clickbait, controversy-feeding nonsense. People like him and the other loud-mouths he debates aren't trying to make the world a better place (heck, they're very sub-par theologians or philosophers), they're just taking up space on the youtube servers looking for more instant likes and more controversy - Y'know, inciting his fans to then go out and take on his own prejudices.

Edited by HakimPtsid

Right now there is a quarell between him and Shamsi.

Surprisingly in one of the latest videos of COE he is accused by Shamsi of being non-sectarian or at least too soft towards Shia and non-Salafi Sunni's.

People can change I believe.

Edited by Faruk

14 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

No!!! Ali Dawah is promoting it now too!!! These two have huge influences :(

Leave the link to this thread in the comments if you want to respond. That should be sufficient.

4 hours ago, starlight said:

Leave the link to this thread in the comments if you want to respond. That should be sufficient.

That's a bad idea... unless we make a new thread with an actual response to the video.

Guest ASunniGuy

So what exactly are your criticisms with the points made in this video? 

Okay you find him ignorant, full of hate, you gave some sayings in Urdu and Arabic aimed at him etc....

But can you talk about the points made in the video and why you disagree instead. 

On 4/17/2019 at 1:06 PM, Guest ASunniGuy said:

So what exactly are your criticisms with the points made in this video? 

Okay you find him ignorant, full of hate, you gave some sayings in Urdu and Arabic aimed at him etc....

But can you talk about the points made in the video and why you disagree instead. 

It’s a two hour vid no one is willing to watch two hours full of nonsense. And most of the people on this forum didn’t attend an Islamic study (including me) so it’s better for us to let the knowledgeable respond.

Guest ASunniGuy
On 4/17/2019 at 3:08 PM, Lebanese313 said:

It’s a two hour vid no one is willing to watch two hours full of nonsense. And most of the people on this forum didn’t attend an Islamic study (including me) so it’s better for us to let the knowledgeable respond.

I watched it all and I don't think it's nonsense. In fact it made my opinions of shiaism far worse. 

If you guys can spend time here dissing Mohammed Hijab for posting it or saying we Sunnis never left the age of jahilliyya but none of you can actually argue back against the points the video makes then there is a big problem. Surely you see how this looks like to an outsider? And I wouldn't be surprised if some you Shias here are thinking the exact same thing at the back of your mind. 

I'm not here to attack you guys, so don't get me wrong. 

I think it seems wise to wait for someone with knowledge but that hasn't really been done seeing as you guys have already been posting above. 

On 4/17/2019 at 6:56 PM, Guest ASunniGuy said:

Mohammed Hijab for posting it or saying we Sunnis never left the age of jahilliyya but none of you can actually argue back against the points the video makes then there is a big problem. Surely you see how this looks like to an outsider?

Lol. If you think you can evoke a response from people here with your post, you are mistaken. Really, no one here has that much time for a video made by someone who not only has zero formal religious education but is very deficient in Akhlaq. And when we layman Shia wouldn't then why would our scholars? We have better things to do with our time.