Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
A_A

Freemasons - How to deal with them?

Rate this topic

As-salamu aleykom brothers and sisters,

I am a medical student living in a Christian Orthodox country. It has recently come to my attention that one of my classmates is a member of one of the Freemason lodges in the country that I live in. Although the Freemasons are shrouded by mystery and conspiracy regarding their dajjalic symbols and ancient rituals that date back to the times of the Pharaohs it is clear that they do indeed believe in a "higher power" or a "supreme being" as they would put it. My question is a very simple one that I probably already know the answer to but how do we deal with such people in our day to day lives? Should I completely ignore this individual or should I engage in intellectual debates with the man? I have spoken to him a few times and it seems clear that he has the idea of believing in a jinn-like deity and detests any monotheistic religions, believing that their roots are all pagan. I have asked him before to study the religion of Islam because it seems that his view of monotheistic religions has been cemented by Christianity solely. To my knowledge, it is people such as the Freemasons and Rothschilds that worked together to take away our beloved Masjid al-Aqsa. I will assume that my attitude towards my classmate should remain unchanged (I.e. remain friendly, engage in debates, educate about Islam, etc...) but I wanted to hear the wisdom of our Shia brothers and sisters here. 

Have a nice day!

Salam it's better that you avoid any contact with them , their only agenda is to find Imam Mahdi (aj) from Shias by fooling or causing trouble that Imam Mahdi (aj) comes to their help so they can arrest or kill him 

On 4/6/2019 at 11:54 PM, Ali883 said:

As-salamu aleykom brothers and sisters,

I am a medical student living in a Christian Orthodox country. It has recently come to my attention that one of my classmates is a member of one of the Freemason lodges in the country that I live in. Although the Freemasons are shrouded by mystery and conspiracy regarding their dajjalic symbols and ancient rituals that date back to the times of the Pharaohs it is clear that they do indeed believe in a "higher power" or a "supreme being" as they would put it. My question is a very simple one that I probably already know the answer to but how do we deal with such people in our day to day lives? Should I completely ignore this individual or should I engage in intellectual debates with the man? I have spoken to him a few times and it seems clear that he has the idea of believing in a jinn-like deity and detests any monotheistic religions, believing that their roots are all pagan. I have asked him before to study the religion of Islam because it seems that his view of monotheistic religions has been cemented by Christianity solely. To my knowledge, it is people such as the Freemasons and Rothschilds that worked together to take away our beloved Masjid al-Aqsa. I will assume that my attitude towards my classmate should remain unchanged (I.e. remain friendly, engage in debates, educate about Islam, etc...) but I wanted to hear the wisdom of our Shia brothers and sisters here. 

Have a nice day!

Yeah, Freemasonry itself is Monistic and about self-apotheosis, identical ideology with Luciferianism and Satanism. It bases it's structures of inverting Biblical symbolism and the stories of the Bible in combination with a syncreticism of Jewish Kabbalah, Egyptian, Greek, with even Hindu elements to spread it's own doctrine. 

Freemasonry dates it's origins to the Knights Templar (like most Occult initiatic Orders), as a lot of Pagan Occult knowledge was being shared as a result of the Crusades. 

After the event of Sabbatai Zevi (a very controversial figure who claimed to be the Jewish Messiah, who gained a massive following. His movement was incredibly antinomian. heretical, anti-God etc) and Jacob Frank (his successor who claimed to be his reincarnation, who was equally as controversial), with Sabbatean Frankism, Adam Weishaupt's crypto-Sabbatean "Order of the Illuminati" basically co-opted Freemasonry as a means of spreading propaganda, basically an intelligence agency. Before Weishapt, Freemasonry was a little more innocent (at least in terms of political conspiracy) even though what it teaches is not in harmony with the three Abrahamic religions.

But due to the influence of crypto-Sabbateanism using Freemasonry as a vessel to spread propaganda and build intelligence networks to influence the wider world - it gave birth to, and made Zionism, Marxism/Communism and Darwinism thrive, as well as providing a basis for the structure of the United States to be formed. Most politicians you could think of have an involvement with it (or a similar Order connected to it, like Skull&Bones), Media, even Nasa, famous Scientists, historical figures in general. When it comes to judging who's to blame though (Sabbateanism, Freemasonry etc), it's hard to really know because lines are so blurred. 

But, Want to create Babylon again? well, Freemasonry was the best way for it to happen because of it's spread and it's already far into it's mission in 2019. 

Also, if that person you know is only a 2nd or 3rd degree, you can hardly consider him an authority on what it offers. He'd only be on the 'taste test' stage, the Freemasonry Degrees themselves start off very open-minded but as it elucidates more and more further up the degrees and different symbols and meanings of rituals become demystified, one's belief system (if they decide to continue in Freemasonry) becomes less and less what it was when they started and (again) closer to that Monistic self-apotheosis. 

Edited by HakimPtsid

I've talked to the guy and apparently he is one of the higher ups, a master or something of that sort (responsible for who can enroll & not into the cult). I intend to stop talking to him regarding the topic but it's very intriguing. He's admitted to the fact that they commune with the Jinn and whatnot but I still feel like knowing more. He continues to insist that it is "I" that can learn by doing what he does. I am keen on doing nothing but hearing him out, I fully understand that magic is prohibited. I was intending on squeezing as much information out of him regarding freemasonry and judging for myself. Of course, if I find anything of peculiar interest, I'll post it here. 

13 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

their only agenda is to find Imam Mahdi (aj)

Very interesting. I had no idea that freemasons were looking for the Imam (aj) of our time 

1 hour ago, Murtaza1 said:

Very interesting. I had no idea that freemasons were looking for the Imam (aj) of our time 

They knew him better than us because they are studying about anything that can hurts them & destroys their falsehood so they are studying about him that can control him or kill him before his reappearance because after that they will destroy by him & Prophet Isa (عليه السلام) as His highest commander will kill antichrist & Imam Mahdi (aj) will kill Sufyani (la) that enemies of Imam Mahdi (aj) & Prophet Isa (عليه السلام) enemies are from top ranking Freemasons or at least are supporting by them also what is said about Dajjal that will fight with Imam Mahdi (aj) after defeating of Sufyani & before his entering to jerusalem is last hope of Freemasons before their complete destroying by Imam Mahdi (aj) 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe