Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AmirioTheMuzzy

How LGBT Sex-activists Push their Agenda

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

People are not even supposed to be gay at the first place or at least not openly. 

There's lots of things people aren't supposed to do. Their behavior reflects on them; yours reflects on you. All humans deserve to be treated like humans, regardless of their religious status, piety or lack thereof. 

If a Muslim prays, fasts, and mistreats another human being intentionally, his evil has cancelled out his good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Ejaz said:

Isn’t it rather that they are not supposed to engage in gratification of their desires / act on their desires?

Just a simple question. Do you consider as acceptable someone who presents himself as a "homosexual" even if doesnt do the sexual acts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Just a simple question. Do you consider as acceptable someone who presents himself as a "homosexual" even if doesnt do the sexual acts? 

Is it a sin to fornicate, or is it a sin to be attracted to the opposite gender? 

I'm not sure how we are defining the term "homosexual". Is it based on attraction or action? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, notme said:

Is it a sin to fornicate, or is it a sin to be attracted to the opposite gender? 

I'm not sure how we are defining the term "homosexual". Is it based on attraction or action? 

Yes these are sins so if people have such feelings they must fight against that or at least not talking about that openly and promoting it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Klanky said:

I think he's saying homosexuals need to remain strictly closeted

To be honest, I don't think anyone should be publicly talking about or showing off their intimate desires. 

I also don't think anyone should be abused for who they are or what choices they've made. If it's a sin or a crime, God or the courts can punish them, but they're still human and ought to be treated as such. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Yes these are sins so if people have such feelings they must fight against that or at least not talking about that openly and promoting it .

I agree nobody should be publicly talking about their sins, but why is it ok to abuse homosexuals but not ok to abuse heterosexual people who talk about their desires? Heck, we usually ignore/accept straight fornicators. Some Muslims are even envious of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, notme said:

There's lots of things people aren't supposed to do. Their behavior reflects on them; yours reflects on you. All humans deserve to be treated like humans, regardless of their religious status, piety or lack thereof. 

 

It reminds me of Imam Ali AS quote : "A person is either your brother in faith, or your equal in humanity" I agree with you @notme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, notme said:

I agree nobody should be publicly talking about their sins, but why is it ok to abuse homosexuals but not ok to abuse heterosexual people who talk about their desires? Heck, we usually ignore/accept straight fornicators. Some Muslims are even envious of them. 

They are not really better actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, notme said:

To be honest, I don't think anyone should be publicly talking about or showing off their intimate desires. 

He's talking about people who "present" as homosexual. Whatever that means I'm not sure but it's quite a common thing for straight people to complain about gays pushing homosexuality in their face while forgetting altogether that sexuality is not really a private thing anyway - couple has a wedding ceremony, has a baby, live openly together, share harmless comments about opposite gender, ask strangers if they're married etc. The sexuality behind all this is so open that nobody even thinks about it. Virtually nobody has sex in public, the problem is in all the lies, repression, and pretence that goes into spending your life pretending you're not attracted to the same gender. It's better and healthier to just "present" it and be done with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Klanky said:

Virtually nobody has sex in public, the problem is in all the lies, repression, and pretence that goes into spending your life pretending you're not attracted to the same gender. It's better and healthier to just "present" it and be done with it.

What you talked although is not without flaw & backbiting that is recommended that don’t say in front of children bu  it is decreasing everyday & really is in danger of forgetting but from where I quoted your word it’s increasing by help of any group specially MSM  & some celebrities like as artists & athletes & some physicians that large groups of people read their books or watch & listen to them in media ,it’s like an illness that you must find a cure before it destroys family bases 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Do you consider as acceptable someone who presents himself as a "homosexual" even if doesnt do the sexual acts? 

Not sure what you mean by present himself? Do you mean “coming out” to a friend or family? 

Talking lustfully about guys (or girls for that matter) shouldn’t be done. 

Also don’t know what is meant by talking about desires. I mean saying something like “inshallah I want a beautiful muhajjiba” shouldn’t be a problem for a Muslim.

Edited by Ejaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

What you talked although is not without flaw & backbiting that is recommended that don’t say in front of children bu  it is decreasing everyday & really is in danger of forgetting but from where I quoted your word it’s increasing by help of any group specially MSM  & some celebrities like as artists & athletes & some physicians that large groups of people read their books or watch & listen to them in media ,it’s like an illness that you must find a cure before it destroys family bases 

Are celebrity homosexuals destroying families? That's news to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Klanky said:

Are celebrity homosexuals destroying families? That's news to me

All of them & celebrities are great pawns & they have more rule than a simple soldier in this chess .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...