Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Farsi

Concentrate on namaz

Rate this topic

Salam brother and sister , 

I have a bit troubled with keeping concentrate on my solat because of the unwanted thoughts come in my mind . I really trying my hardest to concentrate on my solat but sometimes the thought come in my mind rushing like a bus . Can brother and sister advice me on this matter.

Strat your concentration form Wozu

vow with Allah to concentrate and in failure condition punish your self with hard Mostahabat

make Tawasol before  Salat

However this problem is previlant and need intense effort

Wagga Allah

Edited by Sayed Hossein

I have the same problem. One possible solution is to control our five senses (vision, smell, texture, taste, hearing). Don’t let your senses find environmental stimulants that cause us to start thinking during prayers.

So do things like switching off your phone during prayers and concentrate your eyes on the turba. Maybe that is what is meant by controlling our nafs. 

Environmental stimulants start a internal process where information is broken down and categorised in our mind. In other words it is the thinking process that distracts us and effects our concentration in our prayers. It is not easy to control it but I am sure we can achieve it so our prayers are accepted inshalah. 

Edited by Murtaza1

22 hours ago, Farsi said:

Salam brother and sister , 

I have a bit troubled with keeping concentrate on my solat because of the unwanted thoughts come in my mind . I really trying my hardest to concentrate on my solat but sometimes the thought come in my mind rushing like a bus . Can brother and sister advice me on this matter.

Keep fighting with it. Keep fighting and trying to make your salah pure for Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), keep fighting that no thought should disturbs your concentration when you are praising your Lord and talking to Him. You will get success one day In-sha Allah, and if not, then you will be counted as the one who continued to strive in a right direction and you will get your reward. 

It is not an easy task. The thing which you want for your salah comes from higher level of certainty (yaqeen), inner-knowledge (ma'rifah), practice (riyazat). So never lose hope and know what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) says:

وَأَنْ لَيْسَ لِلْإِنْسَانِ إِلَّا مَا سَعَىٰ 
 And that man shall have nothing but what he strives for- (53:39)

So continue your sa'ee (hard work) brother, may Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) pour patience on you and grant you the steadfastness.