Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Islandsandmirrors

Can some people see angels and jinns?

Rate this topic

Out of curiosity, can people see angels and jinns before death? Or does one only see them when dying? Are there any Hadith about what jinns and angels look like? 

You won't hear this often but in my assessment Jinn are aliens created before mankind and they live on another planet. They are much more advanced than us in space flight and technology. I suspect we will meet them in the near future , and certain factions of humans will make an alliance with them. 

They are very similar to us in many ways. Meeting them will advance our technology many times from current levels.

Also there will likely be inter galactic wars between the various creatures in the universe. Humans and Jinn will likely work together in some aspects.

Edited by Fink

Also when you die it is likely you won't see or feel anything until the resurrection. But that will be short because when you do finally wake up it'll feel as if you were asleep for few hours, despite being in the ground for billions of year.

2 hours ago, Fink said:

You won't hear this often but in my assessment Jinn are aliens created before mankind and they live on another planet. They are much more advanced than us in space flight and technology. I suspect we will meet them in the near future , and certain factions of humans will make an alliance with them. 

They are very similar to us in many ways. Meeting them will advance our technology many times from current levels.

Also there will likely be inter galactic wars between the various creatures in the universe. Humans and Jinn will likely work together in some aspects.

2 hours ago, Fink said:

Also when you die it is likely you won't see or feel anything until the resurrection. But that will be short because when you do finally wake up it'll feel as if you were asleep for few hours, despite being in the ground for billions of year.

is this the alex jones segment?

5 hours ago, Fink said:

Can u pls tell us how u arrived at these findings/predictions/guesses

From the holy Qur'an:

[19:17] And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

[51:24] Has there reached you the story of the honored guests of Abraham? 

[11:77] And when Our messengers, [the angels], came to Lot, he was anguished for them and felt for them great discomfort and said, "This is a trying day."

7 hours ago, Fink said:

there will likely be inter galactic wars between the various creatures in the universe.

@Islandsandmirrors

That sounds interesting. I have seens jinns. Jinns are very well advanced ahead of us. They can change shape from a red eyed wolf creature to a dark shadow to a little dwarf with a viking helmet with two horns that comes out of a cupboard which is a common shared experience including the red eyed werewolf especially in America. I have seen Jinns in these forms. I am also sensitive so I think sensitive people are more likely to see them. 

6 hours ago, Ralvi said:

It’s true they existed before our time and were bigger than dinosaurs

but here on Earth

They exist here and outnumber us due to how ancient they are.

I am not sure about dinosaurs but the ancient American red Indians seem to have interacted with jinns. Jinns live for thousands of years but I think most of our interaction with them is with their children that's why they are so mischief like a child. They do things like running in the loft. I have experienced this behaviour of theirs too. 

6 hours ago, Fink said:

when you die it is likely you won't see or feel anything until the resurrection. 

I think in Barzak we feel the way we feel when we are in a deep sleep. I have had Out of Body Experience's OBE too

31 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

From the holy Qur'an:

[19:17] And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

[51:24] Has there reached you the story of the honored guests of Abraham? 

[11:77] And when Our messengers, [the angels], came to Lot, he was anguished for them and felt for them great discomfort and said, "This is a trying day."

I think these verses are referring to Angels as messengers but not Jinns 

Edited by Murtaza1

20 hours ago, Murtaza1 said:

@Islandsandmirrors

That sounds interesting. I have seens jinns. Jinns are very well advanced ahead of us. They can change shape from a red eyed wolf creature to a dark shadow to a little dwarf with a viking helmet with two horns that comes out of a cupboard which is a common shared experience including the red eyed werewolf especially in America. I have seen Jinns in these forms. I am also sensitive so I think sensitive people are more likely to see them. 

I am not sure about dinosaurs but the ancient American red Indians seem to have interacted with jinns. Jinns live for thousands of years but I think most of our interaction with them is with their children that's why they are so mischief like a child. They do things like running in the loft. I have experienced this behaviour of theirs too. 

I think in Barzak we feel the way we feel when we are in a deep sleep. I have had Out of Body Experience's OBE too

Remember Iblis mentioning at the horrible sight of small creatures fighting each other and spilling their blood?

what creatures do we know who were aggressive and fought a lot? 

Some which have really small arms and can be considered a modern day celebrity? If they’re so tiny to Jinns, just how big were the Jinns then?

im sure you can put two and two together ;)

4 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Remember Iblis mentioning at the horrible sight of small creatures fighting each other and spilling their blood?

what creatures do we know who were aggressive and fought a lot? 

Some which have really small arms and can be considered a modern day celebrity? If they’re so tiny to Jinns, just how big were the Jinns then?

im sure you can put two and two together ;)

Sorry I don't understand your meaning. I am not agreeing @Islandsandmirrors idea of dinosaurs being jinns but I think real jinns are very well. 

On 3/27/2019 at 12:01 PM, Murtaza1 said:

Yes, its only part of the answer to the question.

I can’t remember reading anything about someone seeing a jinn but I also have not done any research on it.

I personally believe that the best of humans can see angels and that the worst of humans can see jinns.

On 3/27/2019 at 4:01 AM, Fink said:

Thats very speculative.

For someone who claims to be a quranist, can you show us how you possibly reached these views from the Qur'an?

21 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

personally believe that the best of humans can see angels and that the worst of humans can see jinns

As Qur'an says if we see angles on their real form on Earth it will be judgement day but Jinns seen by people like as Ayatollah Behjat (رضي الله عنه) that Muslims jinns most of time come in form of human like but Kafir jinns only can come to Shias as animals because their heavy defeat by Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & they afraid from true followers of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) too but they don’t have our physical limitations in showing themsleves that mentioned in their wars with Imam Ali (عليه السلام) that some of them showed themselves as monsterous (dinasours scale) but defeated by Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & most of them accepted Islam by him & rest of Kafir Jins after that only showed themselves as small craetures than humans.

2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

As Qur'an says if we see angles on their real form on Earth it will be judgement day but Jinns seen by people like as Ayatollah Behjat (رضي الله عنه) that Muslims jinns most of time come in form of human like but Kafir jinns only can come to Shias as animals because their heavy defeat by Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & they afraid from true followers of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) too but they don’t have our physical limitations in showing themsleves that mentioned in their wars with Imam Ali (عليه السلام) that some of them showed themselves as monsterous (dinasours scale) but defeated by Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & most of them accepted Islam by him & rest of Kafir Jins after that only showed themselves as small craetures than humans.

Yes, but the angels that have appeared came as the form of men in the Qur'an, not their true form.

Thats also true, not all jinns are evil.

Edited by IbnSina

18 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

I can’t remember reading anything about someone seeing a jinn but I also have not done any research on it.

There is a lot of information about jinn encounters around the world. In America Rosemary Ellen Guiley has done fascinating research on jinns.

Watch "Rosemary E Guiley The DJINN" on YouTube:

23 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

I personally believe that the best of humans can see angels and that the worst of humans can see jinns.

hope that is not true. Why do you think that? 

I have also seen beautiful enlightening beings of light that resembled descriptions of angels. However both jinns and these angel type beings communicated with me through telepathy. 

1 minute ago, Murtaza1 said:

Well seeing angels is not a trivial thing, nor do I think Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) would allow them to show themselves without purpose.

Same as jinns. They do not get to communicate unless given permission to do so from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

When I say the best of people can see angels, I am referring to the Prophets, Imams and the truly religious Muslims.

When I say the worst of people can see jinns, I am referring to the evil jinns and the people who they trick into doing evil. Servants of ibliss(la) tricking lesser servants of ibliss(la).

On 3/26/2019 at 9:50 PM, Islandsandmirrors said:

Out of curiosity, can people see angels and jinns before death? Or does one only see them when dying? Are there any Hadith about what jinns and angels look like? 

To my understanding they only make themselves visible to certain people. Even then you have to have a higher level of piety. This applies to good Jinn.

However, regarding evil Jinn...it all serves their nefarious purposes as to who can see them.

@IbnSina

What do you base your opinion on? Is there a hadith that supports your opinion? 

Rosemary's interview starts at 00.30 and she starts talking about Jinns from 1:15 in the below video.  

@Fink she also connects, aliens, other planets and ufology to jinns from 24:00 in the video (at 10:45 she talks about about E. T abductions) :

https://youtu.be/E3dqV9q_8oU

Edited by Murtaza1

2 minutes ago, Murtaza1 said:

What do you base your opinion on? Is there a hadith that supports your opinion? 

Its from my own personal reflections and understanding brother.

As far as their permission to communicate goes, it is like all other things that happen and will ever happen, it is subject to the permission of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

Its from my own personal reflections and understanding brother.

I don't really agree with your opinion because bad things happen because people and jinns cross the boundaries that Allah subhana wa tala has created and he is aware of it.

Just like the evil things that humans do such as killing. He allows it for a good reason as a test. The types of people that see jinns and angels has no basis on their level of deen. They could be seeing good or bad jinns. 

Edited by Murtaza1

1. What is the likelihood / probability that someone who has “seen” these creations of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has schizophrenia is delusional (in general)?

I have heard (from the below video) that once one reaches a higher state of spiritual enlightenment one starts to see such things. The video further explains that we are moving into an age where such things will become increasingly.

Some people call this “the age of Aquarius” but I think in Islam Astrology is not permissible.

2. How would we differentiate real occasions from false ones?

I presume the ulema have a greater likelihood of having legitimate experiences... like Ayatollah Behjat (ran) (some groups may diffe I.e. those who don’t agree with him). 

Wallahu A’lam

19 minutes ago, Ejaz said:

What is the likelihood / probability that someone who has “seen” these creations of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has schizophrenia is delusional (in general)?

I have heard (from the below video) that once one reaches a higher state of spiritual enlightenment one starts to see such things. The video further explains that we are moving into an age where such things will become increasingly.

2. How would we differentiate real occasions from false ones?

I think so called false perceptions are possibly the beginning of the actual supernatural experiences. I think mental disorders such as schizophrenia or asperger's is often linked with people being more highly open to these types of supernatural experiences because such people are sensitive.

I have had to wear earplugs every night for ten years because simple sounds such as light switches, doors and even clocks ticking stops me from sleeping because I can hear them louder than most people. 

I used to be a lot more sensitive when I was younger which is when I had most of these experiences. 

Edited by Murtaza1

1 hour ago, Murtaza1 said:

I think so called false perceptions are possibly the beginning of the actual supernatural experiences. I think mental disorders such as schizophrenia or asperger's is often linked with people being more highly open to these types of supernatural experiences because such people are sensitive.

I have had to wear earplugs every night for ten years because simple sounds such as light switches, doors and even clocks ticking stops me from sleeping because I can hear them louder than most people. 

I used to be a lot more sensitive when I was younger which is when I had most of these experiences. 

Interesting perspective.

Would you say certain drugs (e.g. d..mt) also influences one to see these things? People have claimed that it does but I don’t get how something material grants entry into immaterial. I’ve also read stories of people gone “mad” because of drugs they were forced to take which made them see some crazy stuff.

1 hour ago, Ejaz said:

Would you say certain drugs (e.g. d..mt) also influences one to see these things? People have claimed that it does but I don’t get how something material grants entry into immaterial. I’ve also read stories of people gone “mad” because of drugs they were forced to take which made them see some crazy stuff.

My grandfather that was near death of his heart failure because of closing the veins to his heart after heavy surgery & coming out insomnia for few days was seeing little creatures with little camels in hospital but after recovering to normal state said that don’t remember it.

5 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

My grandfather that was near death of his heart failure because of closing the veins to his heart after heavy surgery & coming out insomnia for few days was seeing little creatures with little camels in hospital but after recovering to normal state said that don’t remember it.

My grandma was talking to someone / some girl when she was sick

4 hours ago, Murtaza1 said:

There is a lot of information about jinn encounters around the world. In America Rosemary Ellen Guiley has done fascinating research on jinns.

Watch "Rosemary E Guiley The DJINN" on YouTube:

I have also seen beautiful enlightening beings of light that resembled descriptions of angels. However both jinns and these angel type beings communicated with me through telepathy. 

The “non-Human influence” with Sean Stone and Rosemary Ellen Guiley

Buzzsaw 20/20 Sean Stone & Susie Anthony talks Annunaki & Alchemy

https://youtu.be/sGon0y_19Yw

2 hours ago, Ejaz said:

Yes I think drugs can do so too. The mind are body are very connected. I mean I have seen people bend spoons without touching them. To me that is powerful evidence of mind over body.

32 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

This is also a common occurrence reported all around the world in hospitals.

The Jinn | Dr... .sayed Ammar Nakhshawani | Islamic Lecture

Do jinns exist ? - Imam Hassan Qazwini

Islamic teachers talk about appearance of angels and “Jinn” of Qur'an on TV

Zafr e Jinn in Karbala WhatsApp Shia status Muharram 2019 (I don’t approve it but it’s for  additional view )

Zavarehdoost Jinn || Zavarehdoost Jin History || Jinnat part 3||   (I don’t approve it but it’s for  additional view )

Jinns and witchcraft :the hidden world | Full documentary 

The Dark Arts , Magic and Jinn (Sayed Ali Raza Rizvi) - documentary

History of Illuminati in 5 minutes !by Mr. .Raefipoor

Kabbalah &Freemasonary part 1 the Origin

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

@Ashvazdanghe

Jazakalah for the fantastic compilation of videos on jinns and related subjects. I have seen the Dark Arts and Dr. Sayed Amar's lecture on jinn before but it's worth watching again. The other videos are new to me. There's a lot to look forward to. 

Edited by Murtaza1

On 3/27/2019 at 7:01 AM, Murtaza1 said:

On 3/27/2019 at 1:01 AM, Ralvi said:

I saw a jinn-like figure, didn't appear in that form but when I saw him or it, I thought it was the Angel of Death, I was only 13 years old. He was just standing there, staring and looming over me.  

6 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I saw a jinn-like figure, didn't appear in that form but when I saw him or it, I thought it was the Angel of Death, I was only 13 years old. He was just standing there, staring and looming over me.  

Yeah that’s a jinn for you. It’s a bad one though. Good ones don’t stare at little kids while they sleep lol