Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Islandsandmirrors

Can some people see angels and jinns?

Rate this topic

19 hours ago, Guest Itsme said:

I sometimes worry at just how easily convinced people are , and by extension if them following Shia Islam is based on an eye and heart for evidence or being born into it and that applies to me too. 

For seeing a jin you don’t need to be a pious person but Jins can’t hurt pious people & some of them like Ayt .Behjat can have a level of authority over them.

Guest Itsme
On 4/19/2019 at 12:11 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

For seeing a jin you don’t need to be a pious person but Jins can’t hurt pious people & some of them like Ayt .Behjat can have a level of authority over them.

Brother, you are an intelligent individual, and you know Fusah Arabic and Farsi on top of that, and your English has come a very long way. You have a unique position to be able to scrutinise claims because you have many more resources open to you.

Why then brother, do you still claim Ayatullah Bahjat taught Jinns, had authority over them, met with them, when both of us surely know there is very little evidence for these claims? To add to that, a lot of fanciful claims have been made about the late pious scholar, which I have heard spoken by a speaker wearing a turban in front of me, who claimed he could travel across the country in the blink of an eye, and see from behind him etc.

It is clear a lot of rumours have been spread, Chinese whispers has occurred and things have gone out of proportion. Exaggerated claims might run the risk of turning people away from the real story about Ay.Bahjat, and that is his piety and the real facts about him which in my eye are far more impressive than these tales.

1 hour ago, Guest Itsme said:

Why then brother, do you still claim Ayatullah Bahjat taught Jinns, had authority over them, met with them, when both of us surely know there is very little evidence for these claims?

Salaam alaykum my dear brother

Have you seen this video of Ayatollah Behjat? 

Brother I believe we should not dismiss all claims made by people until they have fully substantiated their claims with evidence.

I agree that we should not be gullible and believe everything we hear, but what is the harm of believing that a few people can see some of these things? 

On 4/4/2019 at 2:11 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Shias May reject Imam Mahdi (aj) after his reappearance because there is danger that his real face doesn’t match with these fictional images from our Imams .

Salam wouldn’t Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام). be recognisable by his supernatural abilities like the rest of the Imams..

2 hours ago, Ejaz said:

Salam wouldn’t Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام). be recognisable by his supernatural abilities like the rest of the Imams..

It’s recorded that people saw extraordinary things when visited him in their desperate times that they were in need of him thatfor example they could see summer fruits in winter on trees where he passes or working engines without fuel when they were stacked in desert & they didn’t have access to fuel to run engine but they didn’t recognize him except he introduces himself to them in last seconds before disappearing. 

On 4/18/2019 at 9:59 PM, BowTie said:

Tales of the urban legend

Have you ever wondered why urban legends have the power to survive and  be passed down to generations for hundreds of years? It is because they have elements that connect with our 'Collective Unconscious'. I think this part of our imagination is the gateway to the unseen. 

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

people saw extraordinary things...they could see summer fruits in winter or working engines without fuel when they were stacked in desert & they didn’t have access to fuel to run engine but they didn’t recognize him except he introduces himself to them in last seconds before disappearing. 

Jazakalah brother these are very real experiences and ordinary people also see across the barrier that separates us from the other side. America is also full of people with such experiences. 

Even in real life I have witnessed a fellow human being stand next to me and bend spoons just by focusing his thoughts onto it. For some reason he felt the need to place one of his hands on my shoulder while doing this. To me that says it all about psychic energy driven by our mental thoughts. 

The mind is much more powerful than the physical world. The chemicals and neurons in our brain are electricity which are influenced not only by triggers in our environment but also our thoughts.

What you said also reminds me of one of my very early childhood experiences in Belgium when I saw a man dressed like Santa Claus surrounded with kids or the coca cola character on advertising in a red outfit giving gifts to children. It is very clear to me to this day and then he disappeared after a pillar came in my vision while I was walking and seeing this, he and the children all disappeared.

People can of course link this experience to my imagination as I did used to receive gifts from a man dressed as Santa Clause in school but as I said previously I think hallucinations are a starting point to such paranormal experiences which are very real.

Edited by Murtaza1

وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ رِجَالٌ مِّنَ الْإِنسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٍ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَزَادُوهُمْ رَهَقًا

6. 'And there were men amongst mankind who took shelter with the males amongst the jinn, but they increased them in their error and disobedience.

al jinn.

so others sold their souls & we are interacting with...

201389969_beargirl.jpg.e5bd6de46f37e748325b040196a73653.jpgblindness.jpg.921def0e4e248602c4738056feff48e9.jpg

"blindness is very often the quality of the seer, for when his eyes to the world are blind, they look inward & see the things within"

their strength, our ignorance or not, look within...

On 5/6/2019 at 10:29 AM, Mzwakhe said:

'And there were men amongst mankind who took shelter with the males amongst the jinn, but they increased them in their error and disobedience

Then they infiltrate.

This satan(la) is wearing down all energies. 

Talk about being jinntoxicated 

t'will pass too

Guest theObserver

this is the first problem, when people think of Jinns they think of that picture posted above me

so the whole thing starts with stories u heard from childhood and movies uve seen in adulthood, and the mind puts 2 and 2 together and u have a stupid stupid fantasy idea haunting you

can anyone here see their thoughts? see their emotions? no? well then you can’t see Jinn

those hows minds open to the otherworldly realm can "see" your thought and your emotions, kind of like reading your psychology based on your behaviour 

and when you leave such a person alone in a room where there is no human influence, then they are able when absolutely quiet to hear and "see" idea put in their head an heart and hence identify Jinn

but it takes extreme training to be able to detect things at this level, the "soul" level

however God only creatures beauty and good, so even Jinns are created in beautiful nature the way humans are, nobody is created ugly and deformed and dark like that picture above and the ideas in your head

can you imagine when Ibis was in heaven praying with the angels, that he looked like some scarecrow ? and Adam(phub) having been just created is exposed to this? not to mention the angels had to pray next to him?

does that idea make any sense to anyone? why would God create him disturbing and ugly and create a whole nation this way? even if they are good Muslims?

so this idea that Jinn are physical in our realm and that they are ugly and that somebody can see something of this nature is just Hollywood infiltrating ur religion

now, having said that , when Jinn is an evil force, their spiritual value takes on a negative effect, same way that if YOU do enough evil, and see this evil it takes on an ugly hideous form that even eventually can deform a persons physical features ".......turned them into monkeys and apes...." Qur'an 

if a person can "feel" the spiritual realm, then their mind can PAINT a picture of what it looks like and they will see dark shadowy murky cloud, and it can be darker than a black hole , same with Jinn that are bad also beam this image when they are around u or u are around them 

but its not anything like what we imagine in, its rather very black and white, not scary and non scary, or Hollywood inspired nonsense 

On 3/27/2019 at 7:50 AM, Islandsandmirrors said:

Out of curiosity, can people see angels and jinns before death? Or does one only see them when dying? Are there any Hadith about what jinns and angels look like? 

Religiously, there are strong traditions that say that Prophets do see angels. About Jinns, if you read Qur'an, you would see in it Jinns approaching to Prophet Muhammad (PBUHHP) and were amazed to hear the Qur'an from Prophet (PBUHHP). 

On 4/18/2019 at 1:23 PM, starlight said:

Prophet Sulayman(عليه السلام) had 'Shayateen' under his command not just any jinns but He was a Prophet. We have poor control over our own selves, let alone control other beings. 

However, you must constantly ponder as to how many abilities does a human have to see things, it might happen that you get such ability with practice that you could see the one who was absent. However, practice does not mean to falling into bad practice such as believing in magic and deception but skills that Allah (عزّ وجلّ) has granted to human-beings. And, I am sure that by following Allah (عزّ وجلّ), no any Jinn would pass near you nor any angel of mercy will abandon you. 

7 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

And, I am sure that by following Allah (عزّ وجلّ), no any Jinn would pass near you nor any angel of mercy will abandon you. 

I beg to differ, Al Ankabut

1. “Alif ‘A’, Lam ‘L’, Mim ‘M’.”
2. “Do people imagine that they will be left off on saying: ‘We believe’ and they will not be tried?”
3. “And certainly We tried those before them, and assuredly Allah knows those who speak truly, and assuredly He knows the liars.” 4. “Or do those who practise evil imagine that they will outstrip Us? Evil is it that they judge.

67. “He said: ‘Verily you will not be able to bear with me patiently’.” 

l68. “And how can you be patient about what you have not got any comprehensive knowledge?” Al kahf

ran out of time, IA will continue.

Edited by Mzwakhe

6 hours ago, Mzwakhe said:

2. “Do people imagine that they will be left off on saying: ‘We believe’ and they will not be tried?”
3. “And certainly We tried those before them, and assuredly Allah knows those who speak truly, and assuredly He knows the liars.” 4. “Or do those who practise evil imagine that they will outstrip Us? Evil is it that they judge.

l68. “And how can you be patient about what you have not got any comprehensive knowledge?” Al kahf

Salaam maybe they mean by reciting the four Quls and Ayatul Kursi no Jinn can harm you.

10 hours ago, Mzwakhe said:

I am waiting for you to continue, will be happy to learn your opinion.

7 hours ago, Ejaz said:

Salaam maybe they mean by reciting the four Quls and Ayatul Kursi no Jinn can harm you.

wa alaykum slm,

Think of a fly, that which comes back when you chase it, still establing unwanted contacts. They are different, meaning they are for different stresses, you might chase  away one sent for something else & another comes, there are lots of these things.

On 6/7/2019 at 4:27 PM, Flying_Eagle said:

I am waiting for you to continue, will be happy to learn your opinion.

And if you punish then punish as you were punished with; but if you are patient, decisively, it will be best for the patient ones.”

“And (O’ Prophet!) be you patient and your patience is not but by (the assistant of) Allah, nor grieve over them and do not distress yourself at what they devise.”

I just wanted to add these two verses about trials & patience & then link their messages together.

Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) says these things (jinns) are watching us humans, always, establishing contacts for example when you try to pray, they render sluggishness or disturb the attention (focus). It is a trial that requires patience. That patience is our gift from Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Yet lack of patience is lack of knowledge which is a lack of patience.

On 6/7/2019 at 12:17 PM, Ejaz said:

no Jinn can harm you.

"No harm touched them save by the leave of Allah((سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى))" Qur'an.

Jinns are nuisance on their own, now with human interference they (jinns) become a handful moreso when they are following human orders.

There's a sexual jinn they use to... , chasing it away brings another one which looks to diminish strength, chasing it away another comes to kafap the intellect, to sit in place of the self, stucking one dumb & amazed to steal intelligence etc, it is a war out there. Their number is insignificant though, Angels are more numerically yet when you depend on no numbers you'll prevail over them. Just saying Laa ilaha ilallah disturbs their core nature, they hate Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), the evil ones! The good ones embrace. Whatever you do, try by all means to do it for the sake of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). I've seen good proper Muslims doing things for jinns while they were actually obeying satan(la) thinking they are following Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). They speak(act) through humans, thus those beings become things. Another thing, hereditary nothing environment everything! 

Personally, the person who invoked them has passed on, her children & grandchildren carry on with them. Throughout my existence from the day I could remember till now, I always knew about them but had had no proof, now am close, they couldn't help themselves but shot videos/tv, getting my hands on that evidence will tip the scales of existence.

1 hour ago, Ali883 said:

All it takes is one incident involving them and you'll reconsider your view @BowTie

Noo thankss but if it means seeing a hoouris or and angel I’m all in hehe :clap: will increase my emaan as well :brucelee:

8 hours ago, Ali883 said:

@Ejaz How will you know it's an angel? Jinn have a reputation for deceiving people into thinking they're divine beings. What's a houri?

True that’s why I said hopefully if I do see smth it’s ur angel. 

& houris are virgin creations in heaven 

Surah 38:34, the tafsir of this verse is different between Shi'a & Sunni. It is difficult to get proper clarity on this matter about these things. Earlier in the day I saw something of interest. 

“And indeed We did try Solomon and We placed on his throne a body (a copy of him, Jasadan, a devil, to replace him in his life, so he lost his kingdom, his entire world, for a while)”. (Verse 38:34)  

https://ghayb.com/category/the-syrian-uprising-and-signs-of-the-hour/page/2/

The Arabic word /jasad/ means a body without soul, and as Raqib says in Mufradat, it has a concept more limited than the concept of body, because the word /jasad/ is not used for anything other than man (but scarcely) while the word /jism/ (body) is general.

It is understood from this verse that Solomon’s trial had been through a soulless body which was on his throne before his eyes, the thing which he did not expect, and he hoped for something other than it. The Qur’an has delivered no more explanation on this matter. http://www.shiavault.com/books/an-enlightening-commentary-into-the-light-of-the-holy-qur-an-vol-15/chapters/33-section-3-Allah-s-blessings-on-solomon 

am sorry, it is difficult to concentrate on the subject. 

On 7/27/2019 at 9:19 PM, Mzwakhe said:

am sorry, it is difficult to concentrate on the subject

This is part of the disturbance: " The other way of stopping this fitnah is for the Shuyukh of Tassawuf to begin printing their own independent Qur'an and not rely on purchasing them from weird publishers you cannot guaranty its people, Each country needs to print its own Qur'an so their reality is in their hands". 

https://ghayb.com/category/the-syrian-uprising-and-signs-of-the-hour/page/2/pag

please ignore the above nonsense:mod:

is anyone capable of seeing this as well, a 'copy' of him/herself, is there evidence that it is of evil nature if its existence is confirmed? 

On 7/30/2019 at 6:28 AM, Mzwakhe said:

is anyone capable of seeing this as well, a 'copy' of him/herself, is there evidence that it is of evil nature if its existence is confirmed?

It is not necessarily so as the verse was a trial for Nabi Sulaiman(عليه السلام), it is difficult to say these things :ranting: are a double for everyone else or maybe certain individuals would be tried as such. 

So then another question would be the recognising of someone who is afflicted there an then, nothing major like 'fits' or violent situations. Something like deceit.

I'll give an example of since alhamdulillah you know that a certain thing claimed to going to deliver me to cosmos, now someone claims to have been the one who 'inspired' me to go over to Iran. That thing( & their entire tribe + their master (la)) don't matter really. What matters is why & how would a Muslim say such? Throughout all time until the day of qiyamah the two heavy weights will never misguide us we were tipped. Alhamdulillah throughout all time for ever always. The Creator(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) talks about friends as being Him(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Muhammad(s), &!

Imam Ali(عليه السلام) says "they have taken satan(la) to be the Masters of their affairs..." Sermon 7 Nahjul Balagh

Ayatollah Khomeini(رضي الله عنه) in his pithy aphorisms talks about Islam being a religion that restores mankind to their original self, self awareness & most importantly the awareness of the Creator(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Now a person who is aware of truth & practises the deeds of contradiction, so that is a person afflicted. 

How? Not being determined to uphold the message. Neglecting the book & its teachings.

International spiritual warfares. It happens internationally, where say a Muslim, an Imam of the community is probably thinking about patients in his father's hospital, now what the other brothers did is not Islamic.

Finally, another very critical question would be, do you know yourself when there's a demon in you. It comes & goes. These things:ranting: besides the ones that are here 24/7, are disruptive & avowed enemies of mankind, the ones that are sent are first to fight against praying, then failure to do so they disrupt prayer, & failure to do so they begin so to pray for their grandmother when I do  so for mine. 

Yusuf Ali: Whether thou ask for their forgiveness, or not, (their sin is unforgivable): if thou ask seventy times for their forgiveness, Allah will not forgive them: because they have rejected Allah and His Messenger: and Allah guideth not those who are perversely rebellious. 9:80

it's just that I know it's not him(la), scotch :hahaha:but something else, I have turned away from them due to heedlessness & so they communicate through whom so ever I come across except a few. 

alhamdulillah, I also know that you also are tried.

it is a learning experience about these things, whatever you post.

thanks,

ws