Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Islandsandmirrors

Can some people see angels and jinns?

Rate this topic

11 hours ago, iraqi_shia said:

Thats very speculative.

For someone who claims to be a quranist, can you show us how you possibly reached these views from the Qur'an?

It's not speculative. it's the Qurans position. I'll have to do a write up on it sometime.

Edited by Fink

3 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Yeah that’s a jinn for you. It’s a bad one though. Good ones don’t stare at little kids while they sleep lol

I wasn't exactly little, I already had a mustache and deep voice.  He was strangely beautiful and repulsive at the same time., that's what I remember the most vividly.  And his immense size. His right side of his body was skeletal (especially around the face), rotten and had black markings. The left side was almost the stereotypical Western/Christian appearance of an angel, his skin was smooth, white like porcelain, his hair was every shade of blond imaginable and the left had every shade of blue. Looked like Hitler's Aryan race.  I don't think he was a jinn, it must have been my imagination because I was really stressed out at the time but it was quite jinn-esque. I guess I was scarier because he vanished when I let out a deep shout.

34 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

stereotypical Western/Christian appearance of an angel, his skin was smooth, white like porcelain, his hair was every shade of blond imaginable and the left had every shade of blue.

This reminds me of two entities I saw. One was around 1994. It looked like a warm glow of pure golden light. It reminded me of angels. I floated towards it. I wanted to be with it but it somehow communicated to me through telepathy that we will be together one day.

I saw the other one around 1998 at the foot of my bed in the dark. It was a complete white pearl silk colour. It reminded me a lot of the spook looking character in the film called Casper. I was scared and I was hitting it with my foot and it felt soft. I felt bad afterwards. I still feel bad and I hope it forgave me. Another day someone in the room next door got got very scared seeing what they described as a wise elder.

Edited by Murtaza1

4 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I wasn't exactly little, I already had a mustache and deep voice.  He was strangely beautiful and repulsive at the same time., that's what I remember the most vividly.  And his immense size. His right side of his body was skeletal (especially around the face), rotten and had black markings. The left side was almost the stereotypical Western/Christian appearance of an angel, his skin was smooth, white like porcelain, his hair was every shade of blond imaginable and the left had every shade of blue. Looked like Hitler's Aryan race.  I don't think he was a jinn, it must have been my imagination because I was really stressed out at the time but it was quite jinn-esque. I guess I was scarier because he vanished when I let out a deep shout.

Lol okay so not a little kid

Yes it’s proven at low light levels the mind tends to make faces out of (nothing). So it might very well have been a jinn but your mind probably in between dreams and reality created that face. Usually if there is nothing there our minds wouldnt just conjure up nothing, there is reason I guess

22 minutes ago, Ralvi said:

Lol okay so not a little kid

Yes it’s proven at low light levels the mind tends to make faces out of (nothing). So it might very well have been a jinn but your mind probably in between dreams and reality created that face. Usually if there is nothing there our minds wouldnt just conjure up nothing, there is reason I guess

Problem is I don't fall asleep easily, I have never been able to. That night, the power was out and only source of light was the moonlight from my window.  It used to take me a good four-five hours to fall asleep.  It was partly because of seeing things like that, nightmares, etc. I used to keep a night light on (my fish tank at the time) I stay up because I am still quite uneasy about the dark to this day. I can't sleep in pitch black, I get really nervous.  That's the one thing I cannot do, I can everything else in pitch black just fine. 

21 hours ago, Ejaz said:

1. What is the likelihood / probability that someone who has “seen” these creations of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has schizophrenia is delusional (in general)?

I have heard (from the below video) that once one reaches a higher state of spiritual enlightenment one starts to see such things. The video further explains that we are moving into an age where such things will become increasingly.

Some people call this “the age of Aquarius” but I think in Islam Astrology is not permissible.

2. How would we differentiate real occasions from false ones?

I presume the ulema have a greater likelihood of having legitimate experiences... like Ayatollah Behjat (ran) (some groups may diffe I.e. those who don’t agree with him). 

Wallahu A’lam

I do not like this speaker because I have seen some of his lectures and he says very big and controversial things but never have I seen him refer to what sources he backs such sayings on.

3 hours ago, IbnSina said:

I do not like this speaker because I have seen some of his lectures and he says very big and controversial things but never have I seen him refer to what sources he backs such sayings on.

Yes he should provide sources inshallah

17 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Problem is I don't fall asleep easily, I have never been able to. That night, the power was out and only source of light was the moonlight from my window.  It used to take me a good four-five hours to fall asleep.  It was partly because of seeing things like that, nightmares, etc. I used to keep a night light on (my fish tank at the time) I stay up because I am still quite uneasy about the dark to this day. I can't sleep in pitch black, I get really nervous.  That's the one thing I cannot do, I can everything else in pitch black just fine. 

I had a jinn bothering me for a while. Went through the same exact same thing you did. However I like sleeping in pitch black darkness 

4 hours ago, Ralvi said:

I had a jinn bothering me for a while. Went through the same exact same thing you did. However I like sleeping in pitch black darkness 

Hmm, interesting. I'm not so sure if it was a jinn, hence I said "jinn-esque" but that was my personal experience.

53 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Hmm, interesting. I'm not so sure if it was a jinn, hence I said "jinn-esque" but that was my personal experience.

Yeah I never actually saw it(like 100%) I know it’s voice, and presence. Like a dark shadow. You can feel it and fear/anticipate it, it’s not obvious when it happens though. I thought I was being neurotic and oversensitive. But I wasn’t lol 

glad about that at least. We should trust our brains a little more 

1 hour ago, Ejaz said:

Though I have heard most people call them shape-shifting/dwarfs with horns

Yep I said that. I saw tbe viking helmet dwarf in the early 90's. It came out of my cupboard and walked out of my room.

My research indicates possible triggers for such activity could be the weather (darknes, clouds, rain and thunder) and werherever there is lots of water such as lakes and rivers.

Natural ley lines underneath the Earth are also possible triggers. In the west ley lines are a pseudo-scientific acceptance of energy flow and religious sites are built on them. It's very interesting.  I think these entities get their electrical energy from these sources.  

2 hours ago, Ejaz said:

Why do people see them in different forms? Though I have heard most people call them shape-shifting/dwarfs with horns (incl. Alex Jones lol). Wouldn’t they be made of smokeless fire thoug?

I think they try to adopt their appearance with what in mind of people if you think they have horns so they try make a physical appearance with horns also they must become more solid that we can recognize them because we can’t focus on their smokeless fire  body that it’s form changes every second but they can’t hold their solid statefor a long time .

But I don’t get like was the Viking burning like a flame (orange-red in colour) 

Sound very interesting maybe they get their nourishment from electrical energy like we get ours from glucose/oxygen sources,

52 minutes ago, Murtaza1 said:

came out of my cupboard and walked out of my room.

May Allah protect us/ save us from all of these scary encounters. I would start shouting ayatul Kursi lol. The scariest encounter I had was a woman singing that kinda looked like a witch with mascara at night.. she was walking back and forth. I know maybe she was just a crazy woman but when I came out of that place I saw two old ladies talking that freaked me out (maybe her accomplices)... I don't know if they were jinns or I was just freaking out.. 

2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I think they try to adopt their appearance with what in mind of people if you think they have horns so they try make a physical appearance with horns also they must become more solid that we can recognize them because we can’t focus on their smokeless fire  body that it’s form changes every second but they can’t hold their solid statefor a long time .

Wow mashallah good hypothesis. I think maybe they have access to 3rd or 4th dimension because coming from spiritual realm will be harder.

3 minutes ago, Ejaz said:

Wow mashallah good hypothesis. I think maybe they have access to 3rd or 4th dimension because coming from spiritual realm will be harder.

They live with us but there is barriers between us that we can’t see them & they can’t do any interaction in our world if we don’t want it from them but sometimes people are trying to weaken this barrier & give them some permission to do some interaction with their world that most of times will lead to bad results because for their feeling of superiority to humans they do more damages than services that they are doing for summoner so if somebody has limited knowledge & weak faith it’s better to avoid these actions that are promoting as connecting with aliens or supernatural being or old wisdoms .

39 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

They live with us but there is barriers between us that we can’t see them & they can’t do any interaction in our world if we don’t want it from them but sometimes people are trying to weaken this barrier & give them some permission to do some interaction with their world that most of times will lead to bad results because for their feeling of superiority to humans they do more damages than services that they are doing for summoner so if somebody has limited knowledge & weak faith it’s better to avoid these actions that are promoting as connecting with aliens or supernatural being or old wisdoms .

Yes do these summoners forget that shaitan was also of the jinn? Sometimes these people seek to destroy marriages and often the marriage is destroyed but the summoner’s life is also destroyed for both this life & the next.

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I think they try to adopt their appearance with what in mind of people if you think they have horns so they try make a physical appearance with horns 

That's right. On a cultural level, especially in America, what people see has changed throughout the centuries from increased reportings of cryptic creatures, hat man, shadow man, old hag woman to dwarfs with horns. It depends on their shared cultural context of the time. 

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

we can’t focus on their smokeless fire  body that it’s form changes every second but they can’t hold their solid statefor a long time .

That is probably the reason why they always seemed to be in a hurry when I saw them.

In human form I saw them as a woman with milky white skin and black mascara. She was sitting on my bedroom floor on a cloth. I thought maybe there is majlis in the house which I didn't know about it. She was probably putting those thoughts into my mind telepathically as she stared at me intently with her black eyes and black mascara. She then got up and left. I then realised the situation was not normal. 

1 hour ago, Ejaz said:

The scariest encounter I had was a woman singing that kinda looked like a witch with mascara at night

That matches the description of the mascara woman I saw sitting on my bedroom floor which I explained above.

Maybe we are able to concentrate more on mascara because it is charcoal left over from fire or smokeless fire, so we can concentrate on it more and they are able to hold onto their shape longer this way. 

1 hour ago, Ejaz said:

But I don’t get like was the Viking burning like a flame (orange-red in colour) 

No I didn't see any orange or red in the viking helmet incident. It was just metal and horns on its head.

I think in metalwork's helmets are formed using heat and fire. So like mascara metals are also after products of fire. If you see what I mean. 

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

sometimes people are trying to weaken this barrier & give them some permission to do some interaction with their world that most of times will lead to bad results 

it’s better to avoid these actions that are promoting as connecting with aliens or supernatural being or old wisdoms .

I agree with you but I never tried to purposely connect with them. I didn't know how to control it. I did not want to see them most of the time. I think it was just my natural sensitivity that weakened the barrier between us. I even had Out of Body Experience's OBE 

Edited by Murtaza1

Guest Itsme

Be cautious if someone claims they have seen a Jinn or spirit. I have just completed a psychiatry firm, and there are many patients here with visual or auditory hallucinations. These people need medical help and treatment, because they may get much worse without it, and might be a risk not only to themselves but also others. 

It is no coincidence that many improve after being given medication - if appropriate, such as an antipsychotic. There is a clear imbalance and disturbance pertaining to certain neurotransmitters in the brain. Many causes are given, from abuse as a child, early traumatic experiences, genetic links, to even cannabis usage. 

I have first hand seen many who have seen things and then improve on being given medication. There is absolutely no reliable way to tell I this is from a Jinn, or if it is medical, and the safest way is to get it treated as if it were medical, and perform prayers in addition anyway. for protection and good health.

Guest Guest ItsMe2

Here are a few things we do in our families to stay safe, and to be out of their sight or attention (all based on the Hadith). 

1. Stay in the state of tahara at all times. Do Wudhu or Ghusl, whenever you go to RR or take a shower. If not Wajib, you may not b e able to pray salat with it, but it’s best method to remain in the realm of the Imam of Time AF.

2. Whenever you pray Wajib salat, do loud Adhan in your room, loud enough that it’s heard every time, in all places of your home.

3. Do not keep the trash in home at night. Get rid of trash before the Maghreb time, put it in garage or outside.

4. While eating , do not touch the bones with your teeth, instead break the meat with your fingers, and leave the bones to be trashed, saliva free, out of home before Maghreb. According to Hadith, bones are their food. Muslims among them look for that food from us.

5. Do not keep the dirty dishes in sink before going to bed. Either wash them or place them in the dishwasher.

6. Make sure there are no najasa in your home, specially the impurities of major kind, the items that are Najis ul Ayinee. 

7. If you are in the state of impurity, make sure to read verses of Qur'an, specific ally reading Sura Ahad once in each direction ( in all six directions, up, down, back, front, left, right).

8. Read the special Dua’ of the Fajr Salat asking Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to stop Satans to come toward you, upon you, or near you.

9. Before changing, relieving, taking on or off, eating, drinking, waking up, and before going to bed, read Audhu Billah and Bismillah.

10. Allah (سُ بْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is way above Satan and his people. The fight of equals is between him and Imam Mahdi AF, the rep of all evils and the rep of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), respectively. Say Salam to your Imam after every salat, and before and after going to your bed. This goes back to keep you in the realm of #1 above.

11. Read Qur'an often, and read it out loud in an audible voice whenever you do. Words of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) repels all sorts of unseen evils.

Lastly, don’t worry about these beings a whole lot, they are mostly powerless beings with lots of jealousy towards humankind. The most they could do is distract you with thoughts or visions, but can’t do much physically to you. They do can whisper ideas to those around you to dissuade you from doing right things. Just be wary of that to not let anyone, or yourself become their hands and feet.

Guest Itsme

^ Can a moderator please make clear that the person adding the "2" after their username is not me. To people posting as guests, please don't imitate someone else.

1 hour ago, Guest Itsme said:

Be cautious if someone claims they have seen a Jinn or spirit. I have just completed a psychiatry firm, and there are many patients here with visual or auditory hallucinations. These people need medical help and treatment, because they may get much worse without it, and might be a risk not only to themselves but also others. 

It is no coincidence that many improve after being given medication - if appropriate, such as an antipsychotic. There is a clear imbalance and disturbance pertaining to certain neurotransmitters in the brain. Many causes are given, from abuse as a child, early traumatic experiences, genetic links, to even cannabis usage. 

I have first hand seen many who have seen things and then improve on being given medication. There is absolutely no reliable way to tell I this is from a Jinn, or if it is medical, and the safest way is to get it treated as if it were medical, and perform prayers in addition anyway. for protection and good health.

I am also studying psychology (Neuro Linguistic Programing NLP). You will see we have been discussing how hallucinations are a starting point of seeing such beings. The sensory process is a mental, chemical and mechanical process in the mind and body which we still do not fully understand. As you say "There is absolutely no reliable way to tell if this is from a Jinn, or if it is medical" so we have to keep an open mind with respect for the dignity of others.

I hope you do not respond with such statements with your patients. I notice you mentioned cannabis. In Europe we usually find people from the African continent experimenting with cannabis. If that is where you are from I am sure you know these incidents are widespread on your African continent. Many people are treated inhumanely. In the medieval Europe barbaric practices had lead to torture and death of such people but we have moved on.

Many medical practitioners are aware that patients experience such beings and according to patients it is often triggered by medicines for them to see such things which I along with many others believe are real. Some medical practitioners have also written books on this subject. We have to remain open minded and not shallow. No desrespect intended.

Edited by Murtaza1

Guest Itsme
16 minutes ago, Murtaza1 said:

I am also studying psychology (Neuro Linguistic Programing NLP). You will see we have been discussing how hallucinations are a starting point of seeing such beings. The sensory process is a mental, chemical and mechanical process in the mind and body which we still do not fully understand. As you say "There is absolutely no reliable way to tell if this is from a Jinn, or if it is medical" so we have to keep an open mind with respect for the dignity of others.

I hope you do not respond with such statements with your patients. I notice you mentioned cannabis. In Europe we usually find people from the African continent experimenting with cannabis. If that is where you are from I am sure you know these incidents are widespread on your African continent. Many people are treated inhumanely. In the medieval Europe barbaric practices had lead to torture and death of such people but we have moved on.

Many medical practitioners are aware that patients experience such beings and according to patients it is often triggered by medicines for them to see such things which I along with many others believe are real. Some medical practitioners have also written books on this subject. We have to remain open minded and not shallow. No desrespect intended.

Anyone who claims to see visual hallucinations needs to go and see a doctor. When I said there is no reliable way to tell if it is from a Jinn, or if it is medical, I am giving clear advice to treat it as medical and make Dua anyway. It surprises me how many of these Jinns seem to respond to medical therapy, or improvement in predisposing conditions, such as severe depression, Bipolar-affective disorder, et al.

Guest Itsme
On 3/28/2019 at 5:05 PM, Ejaz said:

My grandma was talking to someone / some girl when she was sick

My grandfather too, before he died. Many hospitalised patients suffer from delirium, particularly the elderly, and can see things that aren't there (hallucinate).

2 hours ago, Guest Itsme said:

Anyone who claims to see visual hallucinations needs to go and see a doctor. When I said there is no reliable way to tell if it is from a Jinn, or if it is medical, I am giving clear advice to treat it as medical and make Dua anyway.

I with you agree to an extent. Medicine does seems to close the barrier between us and such entities. People have less experiences. 

Personally I think such experiences are triggered when a person has a lower heart beat in state of relaxation or "Rapid Eye Movement" REM during sleep when information is processed in the inner, ancient or oldest part of the brain as some people call it. 

Doctors don't always have the answers. They have to look at theology and ancient history. I still have these experiences sometimes. In the past I had no control over seeing such things. I think sensitive people see them more. Personally I never chose to see them. 

As I said some medical practitioners have wriiten books supporting such incidents. They happen a lot in hospitals but many doctors refuse to talk about them because they fear losing their jobs. 

Science does not have the full answers. Instead it has to look at religion and ancient history to see that these things are real. 

Scientist are also researching deeply into atoms and cells which is opening up new possibilities of looking at the other side beyond medicine. 

Edited by Murtaza1

3 hours ago, Guest Guest ItsMe2 said:

Here are a few things we do in our families to stay safe, and to be out of their sight or attention (all based on the Hadith). 

1. Stay in the state of tahara at all times. Do Wudhu or Ghusl, whenever you go to RR or take a shower. If not Wajib, you may not b e able to pray salat with it, but it’s best method to remain in the realm of the Imam of Time AF.

2. Whenever you pray Wajib salat, do loud Adhan in your room, loud enough that it’s heard every time, in all places of your home.

3. Do not keep the trash in home at night. Get rid of trash before the Maghreb time, put it in garage or outside.

4. While eating , do not touch the bones with your teeth, instead break the meat with your fingers, and leave the bones to be trashed, saliva free, out of home before Maghreb. According to Hadith, bones are their food. Muslims among them look for that food from us.

5. Do not keep the dirty dishes in sink before going to bed. Either wash them or place them in the dishwasher.

6. Make sure there are no najasa in your home, specially the impurities of major kind, the items that are Najis ul Ayinee. 

7. If you are in the state of impurity, make sure to read verses of Qur'an, specific ally reading Sura Ahad once in each direction ( in all six directions, up, down, back, front, left, right).

8. Read the special Dua’ of the Fajr Salat asking Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to stop Satans to come toward you, upon you, or near you.

9. Before changing, relieving, taking on or off, eating, drinking, waking up, and before going to bed, read Audhu Billah and Bismillah.

10. Allah (سُ بْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is way above Satan and his people. The fight of equals is between him and Imam Mahdi AF, the rep of all evils and the rep of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), respectively. Say Salam to your Imam after every salat, and before and after going to your bed. This goes back to keep you in the realm of #1 above.

11. Read Qur'an often, and read it out loud in an audible voice whenever you do. Words of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) repels all sorts of unseen evils.

Lastly, don’t worry about these beings a whole lot, they are mostly powerless beings with lots of jealousy towards humankind. The most they could do is distract you with thoughts or visions, but can’t do much physically to you. They do can whisper ideas to those around you to dissuade you from doing right things. Just be wary of that to not let anyone, or yourself become their hands and feet.

Nice work. I'm sure many people appreciate your compilation of hadith based advice. I recite my daily duas. Many people are victims of such experiences because they never chose them to happen. It happens a lot in America as well.

Edited by Murtaza1

20 hours ago, Murtaza1 said:

I agree with you but I never tried to purposely connect with them. I didn't know how to control it. I did not want to see them most of the time. I think it was just my natural sensitivity that weakened the barrier between us. I even had Out of Body Experience's OBE 

Salam some people have this ability but you can control it by following procedures & Duas & choose good ones instead of absorbing evil ones people like as Ayatollah Behjat (رضي الله عنه) had connection with Muslim Jins & they were asking their questions from him & maybe bring some news for him but any Shia scholar that is in contact with Muslim jinns doesn’t reveal it to public & Ayatollah Behjat (رضي الله عنه) also just mentioned a very limited news & years near to his death to reduce fear of people from Muslim jinns & said don’t afraid Muslim jinns  & evil jinns are afraid from a real believer more than anything but any Shia scholar or Marja that is in charge of contacting with Muslim jinns doesn’t expose it expect it be vital for humans as a procedure between them but I think Muslim jinns every time are in contact with one Marja but I don’t guess who is it Allah knows best 

Guest Itsme

Salam some people have this ability but you can control it by following procedures & Duas & choose good ones instead of absorbing evil ones people like as Ayatollah Behjat (رضي الله عنه) had connection with Muslim Jins & they were asking their questions from him & maybe bring some news for him but any Shia scholar that is in contact with Muslim jinns doesn’t reveal it to public & Ayatollah Behjat (رضي الله عنه) also just mentioned a very limited news & years near to his death to reduce fear of people from Muslim jinns & said don’t afraid Muslim jinns  & evil jinns are afraid from a real believer more than anything but any Shia scholar or Marja that is in charge of contacting with Muslim jinns doesn’t expose it expect it be vital for humans as a procedure between them but I think Muslim jinns every time are in contact with one Marja but I don’t guess who is it Allah knows best 

Dear brother, I think these are pretty extraordinary claims. When you say some people have the ability to visually see things others can't, that is typically a hallucination and rather than empowering these people by claiming it is a positive thing, they may actually need medical help and treatment. 

I have heard a lot of things about the pious scholar, Ay.Bahjat (rh), from speakers saying he could see things from the back of his head, he could vanish from one place and appear at another, he had legions of Jinn who studied under him, and he apparently only told a very secret few of these abilities. I think this is all rather insulting to the late scholar, and it is turning into something like a cult following. These are all baseless claims about someones special powers and abilities without any proper way of verifying them. 

Once again, the claim that Muslim jinns are in contact with one scholar is one without evidence. 

On 3/31/2019 at 6:12 AM, Guest Itsme said:

These are all baseless claims about someones special powers and abilities without any proper way of verifying them. 

Once again, the claim that Muslim jinns are in contact with one scholar is one without evidence. 

There is videos that he clearly talked about his experience with jinns but I also don’t verify all claims about him but asking questions from Muslim Jins when he was in Najaf approved by him in these videos & his office approved also it approved by other Marjas like as Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) that he could leave his body on his wish to explore more than our world it also there is hadiths that jinns were asking their questions from Imams & were in their service until start of occultation & now they like us don’t have direct access to Imam Mahdi (aj) but they ask & maybe in service of a one Marja in each era by authority of Imam Mahdi (aj) that gaves to a particular Marja but nobody knows now which Marja is I charge & non of Marjas expose it for avoiding spreading false claims about them.

There have been non-infallible people who saw the angels; for example, Mary mother of Jesus (a), Sareh wife of the Peophet Ibrahim (a) and even some bad people such as people of Sodom and Abu Sufyan who saw angels helping Muslim soldiers.

Also some early Muslims saw Gabriel in the form of a young man called Dahya Kalbi.

T. Lobsang Rampa, a very famous metaphysician who lived in 20th century, said in one of his books that those who take drugs in order to have metaphysical experiences, descend to the lowermost levels of ethereal (metaphysical) world.

4 hours ago, Guest Itsme said:

When you say some people have the ability to visually see things others can't, that is typically a hallucination... they may actually need medical help and treatment. 

I have heard a lot of things about the pious scholar, Ay.Bahjat (rh), from speakers saying he could see things 

The science of medicine only deals with chemical and physical processes not spiritual unseen reality. 

Hallucination itself means internal mental and biological processes that produce a result in which a person believes something to exist in the environment but it does not appear to others in the physical world. 

It is easy to be prejudice towards such people because people like yourself cannot make logical sense of them and find them useless and invaluable because they do not fit in with your accepted model of perception. 

As brother @Ashvazdanghe mentioned ayatollah Behjat (and others) also had these experiences and they give advice to ordinary people not to be afraid of jinns.

So your argument is baseless that it is an exclusive experience reserved only for a few people. You are even denying the respect to the Ayatollah's by saying you want further evidence from them. 

Many ordinary people have had such experiences. You will not find a shortage of people discussing their jinn experiences on shiachat.

Here are some links to discussion threads:

1 hour ago, Fink said:

All these stories are nonsense. 

Also magic isn't real in the sense people understand it today. 

Read the Qur'an folks instead of believing these unsubstantiated myths. 

Yes we do read the Qur'an and hadits. In them we are told how to deal with such things.

Also as I said the science of medicine only deals with chemical and physical processes not the spiritual unseen reality. 

Hallucination itself means internal mental and biological processes that produce a result in which a person believes something to exist in the environment but it does not appear to others in the physical world. 

It is easy to be prejudice towards such people because people like yourself cannot make logical sense of them and find them useless and invaluable because they do not fit in with your accepted model of perception. 

You will not find a shortage of people sharing their jinn experiences. Check the discussion links above. 

Edited by Murtaza1

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam some people have this ability but you can control it by following procedures & Duas & choose good ones instead of absorbing evil ones

Walaikum a Salam.

Jazakalah brother. The idea of interacting with good jinns didn't cross my mind much.

As I was saying I never chose to interact or see these things. Maybe if a bad jinn bothers us we can ask a good jinn to help us. It's a good precaution to learn about these procedures and duas, but I am still cautious. I already recite ayatul kursi, al-falaq and an-naas twice daily. 

There is videos that he clearly talked about his experience with jinns but I also don’t verify all claims about him but asking questions from Muslim Jins when he was in Najaf approved by him in these videos & his office approved also it approved by other Marjas

I do recall discussing the story of Hajj Mirza in Najaf quoted by Ayatollah bhajat in which a jinn visited him and asked him questions about Islamic Law. 

Edited by Murtaza1

On 3/27/2019 at 4:50 AM, Islandsandmirrors said:

Out of curiosity, can people see angels and jinns before death? Or does one only see them when dying? Are there any Hadith about what jinns and angels look like? 

I always knew that Shia chatters knew more about these things than they...

otherwise I saw it one time in a reflected image. 

I have seen those that invoke them more often than not :worried:, six toed creatures, pink creatures, short creatures & etc

also saw those that are jinntoxicated, jinntoxicated individuals do strange things :hahaha:, 'that woman just bent over provoking matters of the lower self.

Guest Observer

yes there is people alive even today who can see them talk to them and work with them

I think the question that is more important is who are these people and why can they see them?

well firstly u have to be able to handle seeing them, why do they get revealed to people? as a test to increase faith and for God to show his approval of a person

but the kind of people that are seeing angles are not people who would feel pride from having an ability to do something that others don’t, if most people had this ability they would feel proud and hence cause their faith to fall, so for most people this would be a destructive ability hence why it is now shown

when a person reaches a certain level of faith God has promised to not only show angels but show his elite creatures and hidden creatures and things which others have not even heard or known about so that God can show his magnitude and power and hence increase the persons faith , but at this level of faith even a bad thought is not allowed and would , and these people are masters of keeping secrets and despite all this magnificence it doesn’t derail them from acting normal and humble etc

but at the same time I ask why would u want to see them? what benefit is there? u still can’t change fate of your life, like the Qur'an says if all the mankind and Jinn were to get to gether to try to prevent or cause something to happen and God didnt want it to happen they wouldnt be able to, and vice versa if they tried to prevent something from happening and God intended for it to happen they wouldnt be able to, so seeing angels would not change whatever is going to happen to u in life

its like Karbala, Imam Hussein looked helpless but yet at the same time he had control of everything, if he was not meant ot die he could have killed all 40,000 soldiers by himself and walk away unscathed , however that was not what was ordained to happen, it was also a test for him that he had all this power and never once used it even when thigs got really bad and painfull , its like having ur hand on the exit button but not pushing it while in insurmountable pressure and difficulty

So his pain wasnt just what was being applied to physically but also to refrain from calling the ground to swallow them or causing their organs to stop functioning etc , he had to refrain from pulling that chord

He wasnt as powerless as he appeared he was resisting using those abilities which in reality could have ended all of the opposition in 1 second, heck even when the Jinn offered their help he also refused them , because he knew he was supposed to die in that helpless human way as a lesson for us, that if he can suffer and go through such pain then so can u