Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Islandsandmirrors

Can some people see angels and jinns?

Rate this topic

Out of curiosity, can people see angels and jinns before death? Or does one only see them when dying? Are there any Hadith about what jinns and angels look like? 

You won't hear this often but in my assessment Jinn are aliens created before mankind and they live on another planet. They are much more advanced than us in space flight and technology. I suspect we will meet them in the near future , and certain factions of humans will make an alliance with them. 

They are very similar to us in many ways. Meeting them will advance our technology many times from current levels.

Also there will likely be inter galactic wars between the various creatures in the universe. Humans and Jinn will likely work together in some aspects.

Edited by Fink

Also when you die it is likely you won't see or feel anything until the resurrection. But that will be short because when you do finally wake up it'll feel as if you were asleep for few hours, despite being in the ground for billions of year.

59 minutes ago, Fink said:

You won't hear this often but in my assessment Jinn are aliens created before mankind and they live on another planet. They are much more advanced than us in space flight and technology. I suspect we will meet them in the near future , and certain factions of humans will make an alliance with them. 

They are very similar to us in many ways. Meeting them will advance our technology many times from current levels.

Also there will likely be inter galactic wars between the various creatures in the universe. Humans and Jinn will likely work together in some aspects.

It’s true they existed before our time and were bigger than dinosaurs

but here on Earth

They exist here and outnumber us due to how ancient they are.

2 hours ago, Fink said:

2 hours ago, Fink said:

Also when you die it is likely you won't see or feel anything until the resurrection. But that will be short because when you do finally wake up it'll feel as if you were asleep for few hours, despite being in the ground for billions of year.

is this the alex jones segment?

5 hours ago, Fink said:

Can u pls tell us how u arrived at these findings/predictions/guesses

From the holy Qur'an:

[19:17] And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

[51:24] Has there reached you the story of the honored guests of Abraham? 

[11:77] And when Our messengers, [the angels], came to Lot, he was anguished for them and felt for them great discomfort and said, "This is a trying day."

7 hours ago, Fink said:

there will likely be inter galactic wars between the various creatures in the universe.

@Islandsandmirrors

That sounds interesting. I have seens jinns. Jinns are very well advanced ahead of us. They can change shape from a red eyed wolf creature to a dark shadow to a little dwarf with a viking helmet with two horns that comes out of a cupboard which is a common shared experience including the red eyed werewolf especially in America. I have seen Jinns in these forms. I am also sensitive so I think sensitive people are more likely to see them. 

6 hours ago, Ralvi said:

It’s true they existed before our time and were bigger than dinosaurs

but here on Earth

They exist here and outnumber us due to how ancient they are.

I am not sure about dinosaurs but the ancient American red Indians seem to have interacted with jinns. Jinns live for thousands of years but I think most of our interaction with them is with their children that's why they are so mischief like a child. They do things like running in the loft. I have experienced this behaviour of theirs too. 

6 hours ago, Fink said:

when you die it is likely you won't see or feel anything until the resurrection. 

I think in Barzak we feel the way we feel when we are in a deep sleep. I have had Out of Body Experience's OBE too

31 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

From the holy Qur'an:

[19:17] And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

[51:24] Has there reached you the story of the honored guests of Abraham? 

[11:77] And when Our messengers, [the angels], came to Lot, he was anguished for them and felt for them great discomfort and said, "This is a trying day."

I think these verses are referring to Angels as messengers but not Jinns 

Edited by Murtaza1

20 hours ago, Murtaza1 said:

@Islandsandmirrors

That sounds interesting. I have seens jinns. Jinns are very well advanced ahead of us. They can change shape from a red eyed wolf creature to a dark shadow to a little dwarf with a viking helmet with two horns that comes out of a cupboard which is a common shared experience including the red eyed werewolf especially in America. I have seen Jinns in these forms. I am also sensitive so I think sensitive people are more likely to see them. 

I am not sure about dinosaurs but the ancient American red Indians seem to have interacted with jinns. Jinns live for thousands of years but I think most of our interaction with them is with their children that's why they are so mischief like a child. They do things like running in the loft. I have experienced this behaviour of theirs too. 

I think in Barzak we feel the way we feel when we are in a deep sleep. I have had Out of Body Experience's OBE too

Remember Iblis mentioning at the horrible sight of small creatures fighting each other and spilling their blood?

what creatures do we know who were aggressive and fought a lot? 

Some which have really small arms and can be considered a modern day celebrity? If they’re so tiny to Jinns, just how big were the Jinns then?

im sure you can put two and two together ;)

4 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Remember Iblis mentioning at the horrible sight of small creatures fighting each other and spilling their blood?

what creatures do we know who were aggressive and fought a lot? 

Some which have really small arms and can be considered a modern day celebrity? If they’re so tiny to Jinns, just how big were the Jinns then?

im sure you can put two and two together ;)

Sorry I don't understand your meaning. I am not agreeing @Islandsandmirrors idea of dinosaurs being jinns but I think real jinns are very well. 

On 3/27/2019 at 12:01 PM, Murtaza1 said:

Yes, its only part of the answer to the question.

I can’t remember reading anything about someone seeing a jinn but I also have not done any research on it.

I personally believe that the best of humans can see angels and that the worst of humans can see jinns.

On 3/27/2019 at 4:01 AM, Fink said:

Thats very speculative.

For someone who claims to be a quranist, can you show us how you possibly reached these views from the Qur'an?

21 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

personally believe that the best of humans can see angels and that the worst of humans can see jinns

As Qur'an says if we see angles on their real form on Earth it will be judgement day but Jinns seen by people like as Ayatollah Behjat (رضي الله عنه) that Muslims jinns most of time come in form of human like but Kafir jinns only can come to Shias as animals because their heavy defeat by Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & they afraid from true followers of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) too but they don’t have our physical limitations in showing themsleves that mentioned in their wars with Imam Ali (عليه السلام) that some of them showed themselves as monsterous (dinasours scale) but defeated by Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & most of them accepted Islam by him & rest of Kafir Jins after that only showed themselves as small craetures than humans.