Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ali_fatheroforphans

What vibes do you get?

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Also sorry for interrogating hehe, but you also give "Pakistani guy brought up in the West" vibes.

lol A+ man 

you’re very perceptive 

I’m pretty aloof though so yeah I guess I am naive 

2 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Yeah that thread I made if all childhood TV shows. It made me certain that you watched those in Pakistan haha.

I just remember another 

the flinstones and digimon

Gosh now I’m nostalgic

On 3/23/2019 at 10:13 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

@AStruggler - someone who is very family-oriented and loves to spend time with parents. Also the type to crack random jokes in certain social settings. Also you seem like a guy who loves community picnics. Your grandparents just love you, I bet.

@Islandsandmirrors - you love to travel and constantly seek ways to have fun and try new things.

@Ruqaya101 - you're the type to be jumping on bed with your imaginary sword. But there are times when you would be staring at the ceiling contemplating on your existence.

@2Timeless - you're the type who really loves to juice out a lot of information from people so you can know your flaws. You also have a 'fun' side to you when you want to just want to laugh for no reason lol. Also you value friendships a lot, like you want to be treated right.

@3wliya_maryam - To describe your vibe think about the following scenario. You're at the shop and want to buy some stuff, but your parents keep saying "no!". You eventually calm down but still feel a bit sad. Lol so when you talk, I get that kinda vibe how your parents didn't let you get what you wanted. It's a very innocent vibe.

@Sumerian - Someone who gets annoyed when people don't talk. Also I agree with @AStruggler, I see the soft side to you.

Will do more when I get time. 

The accuracy was pretty good in this lol. Although I felt maybe a couple were incomplete.