Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ali_fatheroforphans

What vibes do you get?

Rate this topic

Salam,

I believe that even online you can get certain vibes from users, which emanates from their souls, travels through their words, on to our vibe sensors. Everyone is unique and probably give off a certain vibe. It's our job to be creative and descriptive to describe the vibe we get from other users.

So now, pick a user and describe what sort of vibes you get from him/her? Don't just say "happy vibes", be more creative.

@Gaius I. Caesar I get a very serious and dark vibe from you similar to someone who just woke up in the middle of the night and doesn't feel like talking except adding a few words.

Also no one can call me "foofoo" except @Ruqaya101 it needs to come from the right person lool.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Fun post. Creativity requires work so I’m going to keep it simple. 

I get the “very kind person and cool to talk to, great friend” vibe from you, @ali_fatheroforphans. Also, “the Arthur of shiachat” vibe.

@Gaius I. Caesar, serious and nice guy who enjoys formal and elegant language vibe lol.

@King chill user vibe but also gives off the “huhh I don’t care” vibe. Also, “likes to be blunt about bitter truths” vibe and little bit of a “we live in a sad and cruel world”, but “can make accurate social readings and give wise advice” vibe LOL 

@Ibn Al-Ja'abi I get the “educated and academic person (but sometimes an excessively academic person)” vibe Haha. Also, a chill and cool user vibe...

@Sumerian “likes to be a tough guy / alpha male / real man” vibe lol. Also, as tough as this user likes to be I also get a kind/nice guy and in some dimension soft person, kind of vibe...

Will add more later maybe.

Edited by AStruggler

I find you really value community and try your best to be active and participate even in online communities becuase you like them and identify with them

generally I think you’re a people person

22 hours ago, Ralvi said:

I find you really value community and try your best to be active and participate even in online communities becuase you like them and identify with them

generally I think you’re a people person

You seem extroverted, a bit argumentative at other times. Generally a good person from what I can tell.

23 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

“Dark” intp vibe. 

You're a grounding influence for me and I cherish our friendship. Always helpful and caring.

4 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

ou're a grounding influence for me and I cherish our friendship. Always helpful and caring.

Thanks, Gaius. I’m glad we are friends. You’re one of the few genuine people I know of. You are also caring and I appreciate that. You’re one of the few members who “gets” what I try to say on the forums. 

@AStruggler - someone who is very family-oriented and loves to spend time with parents. Also the type to crack random jokes in certain social settings. Also you seem like a guy who loves community picnics. Your grandparents just love you, I bet.

@Islandsandmirrors - you love to travel and constantly seek ways to have fun and try new things.

@Ruqaya101 - you're the type to be jumping on bed with your imaginary sword. But there are times when you would be staring at the ceiling contemplating on your existence.

@2Timeless - you're the type who really loves to juice out a lot of information from people so you can know your flaws. You also have a 'fun' side to you when you want to just want to laugh for no reason lol. Also you value friendships a lot, like you want to be treated right.

@3wliya_maryam - To describe your vibe think about the following scenario. You're at the shop and want to buy some stuff, but your parents keep saying "no!". You eventually calm down but still feel a bit sad. Lol so when you talk, I get that kinda vibe how your parents didn't let you get what you wanted. It's a very innocent vibe.

@Sumerian - Someone who gets annoyed when people don't talk. Also I agree with @AStruggler, I see the soft side to you.

Will do more when I get time. 

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

19 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

You seem extroverted, a bit argumentative at other times. Generally a good person from what I can tell.

Interesting I’ve never thought myself to be extroverted actually I’m honestly more introverted 

haha argumentative I guess you could put it that way, although I prefer proactive and passionate ;)

my vibes from you are that you’ve definitely have sometimes wide range of opinions to a very strict narrow set of opinions. Overall I haven’t really formed an opinion on you yet actually. You seem like an ok guy 

Just now, ali_fatheroforphans said:

@Ralvi if you don't mind telling, how old are you? You give very energetic vibes, like a little innocent puppy who hasn't been let out all day.

Lol 21 

so not that young but Iam pretty immature I’ll admit haha

btw you’re one of the great guys on this chat that always brings fun topics! 

1 minute ago, Ralvi said:

Lol 21 

so not that young but Iam pretty immature I’ll admit haha

Oh nice! I'm 22. 

Yeah I could tell you were around that age. Like I get called immature too at times, not sure if you've seen that side of me yet.

7 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Oh nice! I'm 22. 

Yeah I could tell you were around that age. Like I get called immature too at times, not sure if you've seen that side of me yet.

Cool! Nah I bet you’re immature side is funny too

:D