Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Haji 2003

Haji family travel experience & solution (?)

Rate this topic

Iranians were using it in previous years

image.jpeg   Ù†ØªÛŒØ¬Ù‡ تصویری برای آفتابه it was calling "Aftabeh آفتابه" :D 210px-Pitcher.JPGنتیجه تصویری برای آفتابه

On 3/18/2019 at 3:03 PM, realizm said:

Gosh why am I so lazy. Another business opportunity missed.

There are comments on Youtube that the hose does not fit very well into the tap. That's the real trick with these things, so many different tap sizes and styles, how do you get a coupling that fits everywhere (without lots of different adaptors). Work out a solution for that and you have a winner.

13 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

There are comments on Youtube that the hose does not fit very well into the tap. That's the real trick with these things, so many different tap sizes and styles, how do you get a coupling that fits everywhere (without lots of different adaptors). Work out a solution for that and you have a winner.

That was actually a pain point in my business plan as well. 

Thanks for the tip brother.

On 3/19/2019 at 3:04 PM, realizm said:

That was actually a pain point in my business plan as well. 

Thanks for the tip brother.

https://www.google.com/search?q=baby+bath+faucet+cover&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjokvapuZ3hAhWNdN8KHeedCgsQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=baby+bath+fauc&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.0j0i24.6071.7259..8793...0.0..0.103.488.6j1......0....1.........33i299.TVEpyi4CzWc&ei=P96YXKj3Io3p_Qbnu6pY&bih=658&biw=393&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=sivn&safe=active&hl=en

I had a baby bath hose adapter that used a stretchy "animal" (ours was a frog) to fit over any bath faucet and provide baby with a gentle shower. Just adapt that for a sink. 

You're welcome. I wish you success in your business. 

5 hours ago, notme said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=baby+bath+faucet+cover&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjokvapuZ3hAhWNdN8KHeedCgsQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=baby+bath+fauc&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.0j0i24.6071.7259..8793...0.0..0.103.488.6j1......0....1.........33i299.TVEpyi4CzWc&ei=P96YXKj3Io3p_Qbnu6pY&bih=658&biw=393&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=sivn&safe=active&hl=en

I had a baby bath hose adapter that used a stretchy "animal" (ours was a frog) to fit over any bath faucet and provide baby with a gentle shower. Just adapt that for a sink. 

You're welcome. I wish you success in your business. 

I will need to find a niche design for Muslims though.