Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ejaz

Salafi confronts “ISIS Supporter”

Rate this topic

Both of them are playing good cop bad cop game the guy in left is well known for his anti Shia debates & beliefs but tries to show himself as a moderate Muslim by showing a new person in his group (the guy in right ) as an extremist & defeat him by a pre written scenario to show himself as a moderate Muslim but both of them are from same group & root that are trying to fool people 

In conclusion both of them are birds of same feather that are trying to fix their radical & extremist image

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Shamsi knows can't stand in front of a knowledgeable Shia , all of his videos like as this video that he attacks  laypeople with word bombardment but he doesn't say something that deserves thinking & researching , his mentor Muhammad Hijab one time defeated heavily by a knowledgeable Shia after that their group are running away from any type of debate with any Shia 

Shia INTELLECTUAL Debates Mohammed Hijab

14 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Both of them are playing good cop bad cop game the guy in left is well known for his anti Shia debates & beliefs but tries to show himself as a moderate Muslim by showing a new person in his group (the guy in right ) as an extremist & defeat him by a pre written scenario to show himself as a moderate Muslim but both of them are from same group & root that are trying to fool people 

In conclusion both of them are birds of same feather that are trying to fix their radical & extremist image

But why will guy on right agree to pre written script with him looking like an extreme version

13 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Yeah Shamsi, it is a shame no knowledgeable Shia is ever on film challenging him. He tends to go for laypeople lacking in knowledge. People in the comments always big him up too 

He has debated Shia blade runner once but the debate ending was bad..

his excuse for not debating Shia is that he doesn’t want to entertain “ahlul bid’a”  but only wants to discuss with “sincere” people.

Mohammed Hijab on the other hand has quite a few debates but even he has now backed down from debating Shia.

I think we should also focus on spreading Islam like the Sunni brothers... most of Shia debating is focused on converting Sunnis..

10 minutes ago, Ejaz said:

I think we should also focus on spreading Islam like the Sunni brothers... most of Shia debating is focused on converting Sunnis..

This is true, though it may seem like an excuse but Sunnis have it somewhat an easier task in dawah to non-Muslims.

Simply based around Tahweed and the finality of the Prophethood - of course with additional bits on Qur'an, 5 pillars, status of Eesa (عليه السلام), dispelling myths, etc.

But once convinced, it is a matter of saying the Shahadah and they have a revert. They do not even need to go into succession, as it is a given for them.

For Shias, it is these same things, but in additition to talking about Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام), infallible Imams, a Hidden Imam who is currently alive from centuries ago.

It can probably be overwhelming if not off-putting. Which is why Shiism needs active research and investigating further, it is rarer for a non-Muslim to delve directly to Shiism, generally speaking.

22 hours ago, Ejaz said:

But why will guy on right agree to pre written script with him looking like an extreme version

it's just a show off both of them agree on Wahabi sources all names & sources that he says are all wahabi/salafi sources 

22 hours ago, Ejaz said:

He has debated Shia blade runner once but the debate ending was bad..

his excuse for not debating Shia is that he doesn’t want to entertain “ahlul bid’a”  but only wants to discuss with “sincere” people.

Mohammed Hijab on the other hand has quite a few debates but even he has now backed down from debating Shia.

if they on right (haq) so they can debate with any person as they do debate with atheists & non Ahlul kitab people but both of them knew that they can't defeat a Shia logic in any debate & their debate only exposes their weak logic & I'm not a fan of their Dawah type because they fool people like as Christian preachers with same methods of them & after converting them to Islam at best mode they leave them without propper teaching & in worst mode make people a radical extremist like as guy with green hat 

the best way for Dawah introduced by our Imams (عليه السلام) that 'they said just reach our word(s) to people & they will come to us ' so we just need to talk about them with people not about us also after converting we must have a system that supports new converts & teaches the basics to them that because of lack of resources by Shias it's better that we have a group of well educated handpicked converts than having a bunch of uneducated people that don't know about principles like as Dawah men that receive financial support from KSA (Hijaz) & spent much of it for themselves instead of converts.

22 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

For Shias, it is these same things, but in additition to talking about Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام), infallible Imams, a Hidden Imam who is currently alive from centuries ago.

It can probably be overwhelming if not off-putting. Which is why Shiism needs active research and investigating further, it is rarer for a non-Muslim to delve directly to Shiism, generally speaking.

14 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

What are you confused about @Ashvazdanghe

they don't have easier way but they fool people like as Christian misioners with their dirty tactics because people accept these thing by their nature if we just explain our teachings in simple & short efficient way we will see that more people than Sunnis will convert to Shia Islam .

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

they don't have easier way but they fool people like as Christian misioners with their dirty tactics because people accept these thing by their nature if we just explain our teachings in simple & short efficient way we will see that more people than Sunnis will convert to Shia Islam .

Salaam what do you mean by fooling the Christians / atheists ? Isn’t it tactics of haq that the Shias would also use

2 minutes ago, Ejaz said:

Salaam what do you mean by fooling the Christians / atheists ? Isn’t it tactics of haq that the Shias would also use

I don’t see that a Shia uses these tactics , all of I saw come to Shia Islam by research 

16 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I don’t see that a Shia uses these tactics , all of I saw come to Shia Islam by research 

Salam am not sure which tactics u r talking about.

I am talking about halal tactics like proving Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is not God

or showing the existence of 1 creator by contingency of universe etc.

18 hours ago, Ejaz said:

Salam am not sure which tactics u r talking about.

I am talking about halal tactics like proving Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is not God

or showing the existence of 1 creator by contingency of universe etc.

As I saw in YouTube most of time Shias leaves it to Sunnis in this field & they are not very active in this matter .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

3 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

As I saw in YouTube most of time Shias leaves it to Sunnis in this field & they are not very active in this matter .

And that is a shame as we believe this is the authentic Islam, but I still feel Sunnis have an easier task in this endeavour.

Although it is positive seeing the WhoIsHussain campaign every Muharram. I have even seen adverts on buses and the tube stations.

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

For who is Hussain (عليه السلام). would you say we should argue for fundamentals of belief first (arguing for tauheed, prophethood imamah miracle of Qur'an etc.) then move on to telling people about these beautiful personalities or both?

I think maybe both is good because the Ahlul Bayt has said to tell about their saying