Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Offensive Jihad Under Infallible Imam Only?

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

You don’t know the details of this story, but we have Qur'an and the orders of Prophet to guide us, we trust this campaign was done under the rules and limitations of Qur'an and what the Prophet preached concerning this.

That's the title of this thread "Offensive Jijad under infallible Imam only". Qur'an & Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) both are infallible and the Imams from Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) too

6 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Can anybody get me the words "offensive jihad" from anywhere in Qur'an or hadith? Or is it an invented concept and terminology as I've been saying?

There is no term of defensive or offensive. It just jihad. But we trying to see if jihad can be proactive as well as reactive

Amir al-Mu’minin `Ali ibn Abi Talib (peace be upon him) has said:

أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أُقٌاتِلَ النٌّاسَ حَتَّـى يَقُولُوا لاٌ إِلٌهَ إِلاٌّ اللٌّهَ فَإِذٌا قٌالُوهٌا فَقَدْ حَرُمَ عَلَيَّ دِمٌاؤُهُمْ وَ أَمْوٌالُهُمْ

“I have been commanded to fight the people until they testify that there is no creature or entity worthy of worship except for Allah, and when they say this then at that time, their blood and property are sacrosanct.”

Bihar al-Anwar, Volume 68, Page 262.

12 hours ago, Ejaz said:

But will Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام). do offensive jihad?

I have heard of narrations stating that he will not be as merciful as Imam Ali (عليه السلام).

Salam he will follow exactly policy of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) in war but in first 8 months after his reappearance he restlessly will fight with his enemies until all of them accept him or will be  killed & during this 8 months won't  be a peace 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe