Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hassu93

50+ Killed and Over 20 seriously injured after 2 mosques were attacked in Christchurch

Rate this topic

@Propaganda_of_the_Deed

@Panzerwaffe

@Mahdavist

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

Why are some Shias reacting towards the NZ massacre as a political problem with Abu B, Oh-Mare and Uteeth-man? (AOU)

Earlier there was a response from Anonymous (don't know his numbers) about his stance.

When Shias are killed in terrorist attacks we read responses praising the killer.  

Alhamd'Allah no Shias would make such remarks towards the victims but they will mention their hate towards AOU.

What do you think is the way to address these issues?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Edited by Laayla

50 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Nice to know you have hope in Sunnis finding the rightful message after researching and being open minded.

Do we honestly need sectarian talk like this? 

@Mahdavist why would you find that amusing? 

Really?

Sunni resurgence in Pakistan 80s and 90s has led to a country that as whole for 2 months observed Muharram in early days to Shia targeted killing 

But you can dream on 

18 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Really?

Sunni resurgence in Pakistan 80s and 90s has led to a country that as whole for 2 months observed Muharram in early days to Shia targeted killing 

But you can dream on 

This is not the thread but I will briefly address the oversimplification you have made in regards to a "Sunni resurgence" in Pakistan in the which overlapped the spread of Wahabi ideology and fighters during the Afghan-Soviet war in the 70s, this is what planted the seeds of intolerance. My father grew up in Pakistan and said prior to this, it was common for Sunnis to attend and observe Ashura with their fellow Shias. It wasn't even seen as an exclusive Shia thing. You are conflating Wahabism with Sunnism.

Wahabism may have found its way to Turkey, but unlike Pakistan which is literally financially dependent on Saudi Arabia (which comes with strings attached), Turkey is rather independent and self reliant relatively speaking. For the most part they are currently ordinary Hanafis. Also Shias are approximately 3 million in Turkey according to one dated estimate, excluding Alevis.

I'm not going to respond further as your initial comment was both insensitive and simply put, negative towards a single positive reaction of this horrible event.

Salam

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

50 minutes ago, Laayla said:

@Propaganda_of_the_Deed

@Panzerwaffe

@Mahdavist

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

Why are some Shias reacting towards the NZ massacre as a political problem with Abu B, Oh-Mare and Uteeth-man? (AOU)

Earlier there was a response from Anonymous (don't know his numbers) about his stance.

When Shias are killed in terrorist attacks we read responses praising the killer.  

Alhamd'Allah no Shias would make such remarks towards the victims but they will mention their hate towards AOU.

What do you think is the way to address these issues?

I don’t think this is representative of how most Shia have reacted. The reaction has largely been the same as it is for all acts of terror: condemnation and dissociation from the wretched person who carried out the act.

As a side note, if you want to name certain personalities in your post then I suggest to do it properly rather than by using nicknames.

Wallahu a'lam 

Image may contain: text

Whatever you think about her, Candace Owens had nothing to do with what happened in New Zealand. People aren’t radicalized by their own side. They get pushed to the far-Right BY THE LEFT, not by others on the Right.

Everyone on the Right in public life is constantly rejecting ethnonationalism and violence. I, for instance, have spent my entire career denouncing political violence. Candace has never been especially controversial and has never had many far-Right fans. She gets less popular the further Right you go.

Likewise, the violence directly inspired by grassroots Right-wing media figures comes from Antifa, not our supporters. Attacks like this happen because the establishment panders to and mollycoddles extremist Leftism and barbaric, alien religious cultures. Not when someone dares to point it out.

Edited by Laayla

36 minutes ago, 2Timeless said:

Why is everyone turning this thread into a political discussion? Why can’t people simply express their condolences and move their ego lead debates somewhere else? At least out of respect for the victims.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Sister Assalam Alikum.

I did so, I had opened a new thread, but the mods merged it back to this one.

There last action was attending for salat at the house of Allah on the holiest day of the week, Friday, in the holy month of Rajab.  

Inna lil Allah wa inna elahi raj3oun.

God give patience to their family members.

Edited by Laayla

39 minutes ago, 2Timeless said:

Why is everyone turning this thread into a political discussion? Why can’t people simply express their condolences and move their ego lead debates somewhere else? At least out of respect for the victims.

Because the event occurred due to politics. It has nothing to do with egos and everything to do with reflecting on what has occurred. 

Wallahu a'lam 

5 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Sister Assalam Alikum.

I did so, I had opened a new thread, but the mods merged it back to this one.

Ws, 

Then why not leave the politics out of it for now, since the grief is so fresh, and then talk about the politics later.

I can’t imagine what their families are going through. We should remember the victims for their contributions to society and celebrate their lives and pray that Allah eases their families' suffering and grant the deceased the highest ranks in paradise. 

Just now, Mahdavist said:

Because the event occurred due to politics. It has nothing to do with egos and everything to do with reflecting on what has occurred. 

Wallahu a'lam 

Like I said, it feels disrespectful to reduce the victims' lives to mere politics. I saw a post on Twitter where a member commemorated each and every victims life and told their story. There is so much we can learn from the victims. We should learn from the first victim who greeted the terrorist with "welcome my brother ". We should learn from the lady who died shielding her disabled husband. Why not dedicate this thread to them and dedicate a small portion of our lives in their honour? 

3 minutes ago, 2Timeless said:

Ws, 

Then why not leave the politics out of it for now, since the grief is so fresh, and then talk about the politics later.

I can’t imagine what their families are going through. We should remember the victims for their contributions to society and celebrate their lives and pray that Allah eases their families' suffering and grant the deceased the highest ranks in paradise. 

Like I said, it feels disrespectful to reduce the victims' lives to mere politics. I saw a post on Twitter where a member commemorated each and every victims life and told their story. There is so much we can learn from the victims. We should learn from the first victim who greeted the terrorist with "welcome my brother ". We should learn from the lady who died shielding her disabled husband. Why not dedicate this thread to them and dedicate a small portion of our lives in their honour? 

The point of a discussion forum is to have discussions. Nobody is being forced to participate. 

If you have lessons to share, feel free to do so. 

Wallahu a'lam

4 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

The point of a discussion forum is to have discussions. Nobody is being forced to participate. 

Brother, you can’t let one thread be dedicated to 49 innocent people? Seriously? 

Edited by 2Timeless

1 minute ago, 2Timeless said:

Brother, you can’t let one thread be dedicated to 49 innocent people? Seriously? 

Explain to me how one dedicates a thread and how this  benefits the people who were martyred? 

For your information similar attacks already took place in mosques in the United Kingdom and in Canada over the last two years. For some reason those attacks didn't become as popular on social media.

Wallahu a'lam

6 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

Explain to me how one dedicates a thread and how this  benefits the people who were martyred? 

26 minutes ago, 2Timeless said:

saw a post on Twitter where a member commemorated each and every victims life and told their story. There is so much we can learn from the victims. We should learn from the first victim who greeted the terrorist with "welcome my brother ". We should learn from the lady who died shielding her disabled husband. Why not dedicate this thread to them and dedicate a small portion of our lives in their honour? 

^that's how. 

And it benefits the martyred because it brings awareness to them and more and more people will pray for them. It also helps the living because we learn valuable lessons from them. We also wake up and realise death is closer than we can ever fathom.

8 minutes ago, 2Timeless said:

^that's how. 

And it benefits the martyred because it brings awareness to them and more and more people will pray for them. It also helps the living because we learn valuable lessons from them. We also wake up and realise death is closer than we can ever fathom.

So trying to understand why this happened in the first place is disrespectful?

Strange logic. 

Anyway if it offends you I won't say anything more on it. This is hardly the first such attack, and certainly wont be the last. 

Wallahu a'lam 

Edited by Mahdavist

Did Muslims and specifically Sunnis not expect blowback after openly calling for killing westerner civilians and doing so numerous times across Europe and other places?

The problem is the criminality in your hadith books that has shaped a world view that promotes a clash of civilizations. 

Maybe this will start a discussion in the wahabbi and extreme Sunni world about the evil they so openly promote.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) give peace to the families of those killed in these attacks.

Peace and blessings upon The Holy Prophet and His Beloved Family,

From the all different methods used by terrorists, I find mass shootings the worst. 

People aren’t aware they’re about to die when it’s a suicide bomber but with mass shootings, there is that small delay, and that small delay feels like an eternity because everything then moves in slow motion. 

I can’t imagine the emotional pain and trauma one would go through in that situation. 

It’s in days like these I miss the Auliya of Allah the most. May Allah keep all of you and your loved ones safe. 

55 minutes ago, Fink said:

Did Muslims and specifically Sunnis not expect blowback after openly calling for killing westerner civilians and doing so numerous times across Europe and other places?

The problem is the criminality in your hadith books that has shaped a world view that promotes a clash of civilizations. 

Maybe this will start a discussion in the wahabbi and extreme Sunni world about the evil they so openly promote.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) give peace to the families of those killed in these attacks.

No they will still blame it on " Islamophobia " use it like a crutch like " anti semitism "

20 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Peace and blessings upon The Holy Prophet and His Beloved Family,

From the all different methods used by terrorists, I find mass shootings the worst. 

People aren’t aware they’re about to die when it’s a suicide bomber but with mass shootings, there is that small delay, and that small delay feels like an eternity because everything then moves in slow motion. 

I can’t imagine the emotional pain and trauma one would go through in that situation. 

It’s in days like these I miss the Auliya of Allah the most. May Allah keep all of you and your loved ones safe. 

Ameen ya Rabb.

Brother I could not help but read your post in the voice of Master Shifu.

@Laayla

Thank you again for this. I responded to your post on the other thread and forgot to tag it, so please check it out. I hope it helps.

Someone did their homework here. I was waiting for somebody to break down all the symbolism and names on his guns. I didn't even try, because all the pictures I saw were too blurry. It seems that his intentions are basically to fight Muslim hypocrites who caused serious damage throughout the years. My paternal family were involved and were ennobled officially for defending Europe in that Ottoman siege of Vienna, from the standpoint of the Croatian military front. What the ottoman soldiers perpetrated is worse than what ISIS has been doing, and I know this from stories from my great grandfather. The reason why people wear neckties or "kravats" is because the French king of the time made it fashionable after he got a delegation of croat hero warriors who saved Europe from these horrible people. My father says that the neck tie my ancestors wore were purely for identification on the battlefield, so they know who is on their team. He also says that they were religious fanatics and did it all for God. After world war one all those titles stop exiting, but I have the right to talk on behalf of my ancestors who officially were there throughout the years defending the west from the east at the wall between the worlds from the 16th century until ww1. The parts of Europe that were conquered by the Turks are mostly orthodox nowadays and the ones that weren't occupied for long are catholic. Those Turkish ottoman sultans sent forces that would do unspoken crimes against any village they passed, including impaling every priest they find. And the whole fat7 or spreading Islam by force really did happen back then. It goes against our Qur'an and the sunnah of the Prophet to force convert people, or treat races better than others. But this idiot shooter doesn't get that what saved Europe from those idiots of back then was God and the piety of the  Christians back then. They probably prayed harder than the sultans who had harems of hundred women slaves guarded by castrated men with ear drums ruptured, and tongues cut, southey could hear or talk. They used to have traditions of killing their brothers so they ensure their "caliphate", and the sultan during the second siege of Vienna even killed his very capable and strong son and their on behest of his Ukrainian slave, for the sake of having her little boys take over, which was a flop. So if they treat their own relatives this way, then imagine how their commanders treated the Christians who were defending their land. So this idiot shooter doesn't get that God saved Europe from the ISIS of the day because of faith, and what does their faith say about revenge and what to do when  someone attacks you? What he did is totally unchristian, and illogical. He is simply doing what the people he hated did, so spinning the wheel of a viscous circle. If he is so upset at people in the past attacking innocent civilians, then why do the same? So he's an idiot who does not understand anything he wrote on his rifle. Little does he know that Hitler was on good terms with Muslim, to the extent that he had Muslim armies defending him, and was buddies with that Muslim spiritual leader of quds. That's a far cry from crusades. Anyway, he's an idiot and when I look at his face it is hard to even take him seriously. 

People today do not realize how cruel and barbaric medieval world was western and Islamic 

West has distanced or atleast in theory did so from this old style imperialism in the last 50 yrs or ....so  about time Sunni Muslims stop glorifying their imperial period and stop naming their kids after blood thirsty warriors like Tariq,  Khalid,  Mahmoud.  ....or if they do then do not continuously preach this facade of " religion of peace" 

Here Shias have a HUGE edge here as most of their Imams fought mostly defensive battles so please let's distance ourselves from this hateful ideology of imperialist Sunni/ wahabi mindset 

Thst being said we also should condemn racist tendencies in western societies which are resurging in form of anti Muslim hate groups.As they are ostentatiously against a religious ideology and not a race like their Kkk forefathers.

Edited by Panzerwaffe

50 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

@Laayla

Thank you again for this. I responded to your post on the other thread and forgot to tag it, so please check it out. I hope it helps.

Someone did their homework here. I was waiting for somebody to break down all the symbolism and names on his guns. I didn't even try, because all the pictures I saw were too blurry. It seems that his intentions are basically to fight Muslim hypocrites who caused serious damage throughout the years. My paternal family were involved and were ennobled officially for defending Europe in that Ottoman siege of Vienna, from the standpoint of the Croatian military front. What the ottoman soldiers perpetrated is worse than what ISIS has been doing, and I know this from stories from my great grandfather. The reason why people wear neckties or "kravats" is because the French king of the time made it fashionable after he got a delegation of croat hero warriors who saved Europe from these horrible people. My father says that the neck tie my ancestors wore were purely for identification on the battlefield, so they know who is on their team. He also says that they were religious fanatics and did it all for God. After world war one all those titles stop exiting, but I have the right to talk on behalf of my ancestors who officially were there throughout the years defending the west from the east at the wall between the worlds from the 16th century until ww1. The parts of Europe that were conquered by the Turks are mostly orthodox nowadays and the ones that weren't occupied for long are catholic. Those Turkish ottoman sultans sent forces that would do unspoken crimes against any village they passed, including impaling every priest they find. And the whole fat7 or spreading Islam by force really did happen back then. It goes against our Qur'an and the sunnah of the Prophet to force convert people, or treat races better than others. But this idiot shooter doesn't get that what saved Europe from those idiots of back then was God and the piety of the  Christians back then. They probably prayed harder than the sultans who had harems of hundred women slaves guarded by castrated men with ear drums ruptured, and tongues cut, southey could hear or talk. They used to have traditions of killing their brothers so they ensure their "caliphate", and the sultan during the second siege of Vienna even killed his very capable and strong son and their on behest of his Ukrainian slave, for the sake of having her little boys take over, which was a flop. So if they treat their own relatives this way, then imagine how their commanders treated the Christians who were defending their land. So this idiot shooter doesn't get that God saved Europe from the ISIS of the day because of faith, and what does their faith say about revenge and what to do when  someone attacks you? What he did is totally unchristian, and illogical. He is simply doing what the people he hated did, so spinning the wheel of a viscous circle. If he is so upset at people in the past attacking innocent civilians, then why do the same? So he's an idiot who does not understand anything he wrote on his rifle. Little does he know that Hitler was on good terms with Muslim, to the extent that he had Muslim armies defending him, and was buddies with that Muslim spiritual leader of quds. That's a far cry from crusades. Anyway, he's an idiot and when I look at his face it is hard to even take him seriously. 

Thank you for pointing out the crimes of ottomans ....and let's condemn this dangerous criminal Erdogan as a later day fascist and sultan wannabe 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

13 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Thank you for pointing out the crimes of ottomans ....and let's condemn this dangerous criminal Erdogan as a later day fascist and sultan wannabe 

You're welcome. Islam is clear about the limitations of battles which are only allowed to happen without exception in defence, according to Qur'an and the way of the Prophet. 

All those people who used religion as a cover up while doing exactly the opposite of the doctrine, makes it no wonder that people hate us. It is worth noting that while the Christian Europeans were defending their land from occupation from the east, the Iranians of the time were fighting to defend theirs from the ottoman west. So history is repeating itself on some level, and a lot of Europeans are understanding that not all Muslims are the same. It is so easy to access Qur'an nowadays via the internet, and anybody with even half a brain cell will see the truth and miracle in it, even if it is a terrible translation. Even the Turks are probably waking up alhamdulilah. I have hope. Any leader including Erdogan, Netanyahu, and Trump have the chance to repent and turn around towards Allah as long as they are alive. Let's watch and see.

Salaam,

I wanted to limit my contribution in this thread to just telling the story of the victims and their loved ones. However, I feel compelled to speak my mind. 

Fascists could care less whether one is a Shia, Sunni, Sufi, Green, Red, Pink... If you adhere to the religion of Islam, they hate you. If you revere the Qur'an, they hate you. If you go to a mosque, they hate you. They see us all as one colour. They hate the "Islamic God" with a passion. They want nothing more than to wipe Islam out. If they wanted to be properly educated, they'd have gotten to know a Muslim firsthand. They don't want to know us.

Let's not forget the blow back Shiaism got after Nakshawani's "Radical Islam" lecture delivered a couple years back, where he likened ISIS atrocities such as burning someone alive to that of the crimes committed by the early Caliphs. "Thugs" as he put it. The Sunni rebuttal? They pointed out that Imam Ali did just that (burning alive) as mentioned in both Sunni and Shi'I books.

We've had loads of anti-ISIS marches here in the United Kingdom. The British people, you know, those that are sane, appreciate the Muslims condemning terrorism done in the name of Islam. The fascists could careless. One of the marches I participated in had the EDL turn up. Shouted profanity, finger gestures, threw alcoholic cans at us (one landed right in front of me). That's pure hatred.

I don't know when we will open our eyes and see our strength is in unity, not alienating one another further. We need to meet on common ground and fight all forms of terrorism internally and externally.

I'm quite sick to death with the sectarianism.

Fi Amanillah

Edited by Jaane Rabb

57 minutes ago, Jaane Rabb said:

Salaam,

I wanted to limit my contribution in this thread to just telling the story of the victims and their loved ones. However, I feel compelled to speak my mind. 

Fascists could care less whether one is a Shia, Sunni, Sufi, Green, Red, Pink... If you adhere to the religion of Islam, they hate you. If you revere the Qur'an, they hate you. If you go to a mosque, they hate you. They see us all as one colour. They hate the "Islamic God" with a passion. They want nothing more than to wipe Islam out. If they wanted to be properly educated, they'd have gotten to know a Muslim firsthand. They don't want to know us.

Let's not forget the blow back Shiaism got after Nakshawani's "Radical Islam" lecture delivered a couple years back, where he likened ISIS atrocities such as burning someone alive to that of the crimes committed by the early Caliphs. "Thugs" as he put it. The Sunni rebuttal? They pointed out that Imam Ali did just that (burning alive) as mentioned in both Sunni and Shi'I books.

We've had loads of anti-ISIS marches here in the United Kingdom. The British people, you know, those that are sane, appreciate the Muslims condemning terrorism done in the name of Islam. The fascists could careless. One of the marches I participated in had the EDL turn up. Shouted profanity, finger gestures, threw alcoholic cans at us (one landed right in front of me). That's pure hatred.

I don't know when we will open our eyes and see our strength is in unity, not alienating one another further. We need to meet on common ground and fight all forms of terrorism internally and externally.

I'm quite sick to death with the sectarianism.

Fi Amanillah

When you migrate in droves to someone else's land , refuse to assimilate and demand equal treatment and show contempt to locals then you will get the blowback ...its inevitable 

They hate us for our ethnicity,  religion is an excuse as modern day racists cannot use the same language as before the 60s

That is why Hindu guys are shot in a bar in Kansas and Sikh temple shooting in Wisconsin 

Sunni Muslim ANTI ISIS marches are a joke please ...what did ISIS do that Saudis have not ...yet have we seen a single anti Saudi March from Sunnis?

I'm not promoting sectarianism against average Sunnis either I for one  am genuinely sympathetic to first 2 caliphs and do not endorse their onesided character assassination by Shias either.Nor do I think average Sunni is a diabolical monster waiting to pounce of unsuspecting Shias.

But Sunni apathy towards the tyrannical gulf regimes and their disregard and indifference towards mistreatment of Shias and other minorities in their countries is HUGELY problematic and which atleast Sunni diaspora in west should totally oppose.But yet even Sunnis in west they continue to espouse the view that Islamic shariah law is somehow this utopian system.what does that tell others? Wait till we I.e Sunnis reach majority in your country then we will enslave you( minorities)at worst or confine you to a ghetto at best.And you wonder why westerners esp white are paranoid? 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

Firstly, my condolences go out to the Islamic ummah, be it Sunni or Shia. They don't differentiate between us and the poor lives that had to be taken in the past few days did not deserve this blind biased hatred. It really is horrifying and I can't imagine what the families are going through. I live in Australia myself, and the vast majority of people here have been very respectful and supportive and it gives me hope in humanity.

However, a few of the comments in the thread have been interesting. We know people like to bring up the "Islamic conquests" and the terrors some 'Islamic' nations have caused throughout history. A lot of Sunni Muslims defend this history even though we all know it is not exactly pure, and as a Shia it is definitely not reflective of Islam. So how then, do I distance myself from such history when the vast majority of Muslims endorse this history and even go as far as saying it was a blessing to the world? I honestly seem ridiculous when I bring up European atrocities throughout history when Muslims have done what is the same in the past. I feel like it is forced upon us as Shia. to be honest, Arab and Muslim are seen as one and we seem to have no choice but to accept Arab history as Islamic history. I feel like this is where a lot of our issues stem from... anyway, this tragedy just goes to show all sides of extremists have the same radical views, even though they seem to think they have opposing views.

2 minutes ago, Alzaynebia313 said:

Firstly, my condolences go out to the Islamic ummah, be it Sunni or Shia. They don't differentiate between us and the poor lives that had to be taken in the past few days did not deserve this blind biased hatred. It really is horrifying and I can't imagine what the families are going through. I live in Australia myself, and the vast majority of people here have been very respectful and supportive and it gives me hope in humanity.

However, a few of the comments in the thread have been interesting. We know people like to bring up the "Islamic conquests" and the terrors some 'Islamic' nations have caused throughout history. A lot of Sunni Muslims defend this history even though we all know it is not exactly pure, and as a Shia it is definitely not reflective of Islam. So how then, do I distance myself from such history when the vast majority of Muslims endorse this history and even go as far as saying it was a blessing to the world? I honestly seem ridiculous when I bring up European atrocities throughout history when Muslims have done what is the same in the past. I feel like it is forced upon us as Shia. to be honest, Arab and Muslim are seen as one and we seem to have no choice but to accept Arab history as Islamic history. I feel like this is where a lot of our issues stem from... anyway, this tragedy just goes to show all sides of extremists have the same radical views, even though they seem to think they have opposing views.

I wouldn't say Shias are a lot more honest, we don't accept our crimes either.  Shia history isn't exactly all pure.

26 minutes ago, King said:

I wouldn't say Shias are a lot more honest, we don't accept our crimes either.  Shia history isn't exactly all pure.

Even then, we don't endorse 'our' crimes or see them as integral to our religion. Shia history is the history of our Imams and their followers. I don't think we can ever attribute any evil to them, unlike other Muslims who actively defend and justify the actions of some Muslim leaders.

On 3/15/2019 at 5:18 AM, IbnSina said:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un!

They were white terrorists not on any police watch list because they were not talking about being Muslims or had an Arab look and a name to go with it.

One of them who was a white australian man, who ironically called Muslims invaders in NZ while his whole race are invaders to the region, had uploaded pictures of his weapons and talked about doing things days before he actually did it.

The story would have gone so much differently had he been someone else.

Salaam @IbnSina,

I don’t condone calling anyone from Isis a Muslim terrorist.  I think its better to not do the same to whites.

I think whites reading this would just feel more separated or foreign from us and it just fuels more of this type of tragedy you know ?

In truth this guy was a Nazi terrorist, as Isis would be an Isis terrorist and they are of white or middle eastern origin .

Just a matter of wording and consideration of those who are white or partially identify as white  (like myself) would feel.

Peace

6 hours ago, Fink said:

Don't play into the same divisive game that ISIS and the Nazi terrorists play on everyone.

I don’t think you can conflate sunnism with extremist groups that western people fear and developed an islamophobic disposition.

The likes of Al Qaeda, white supremist Nazis, ISIS, etc. Etc. Are all the same and should not be conflated with all white Christians Sunni or Shia Muslims. 

ISIS feeds Nazis and Nazis feed ISIS.  We want to unite with the world and get away from that brother.

There are no Christian or Muslim terrorists. Just wannabe groups who use it as an excuse to cause terror to fulfill their void of empty purpose.

Edited by wmehar2

I love this 'eggboy' who cracked an egg on the head of Australia's senator(who made sick comments regarding the Christchurch attack). It was a non-violent act by the teenage boy, but sure it does mean a lot. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/national/don-t-egg-politicians-you-get-tackled-teen-who-egged-fraser-anning-speaks-20190317-p514us.html

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

8 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I love this 'eggboy' who cracked an egg on the head of Australia's senator(who made sick comments regarding the Christchurch attack). It was a non-violent act by the teenage boy, but sure it does mean a lot. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/national/don-t-egg-politicians-you-get-tackled-teen-who-egged-fraser-anning-speaks-20190317-p514us.html

He's my hero