Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hassu93

50+ Killed and Over 20 seriously injured after 2 mosques were attacked in Christchurch

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Because it is horrifically graphic and nobody should subject themselves to watching such videos. It can cause mental illness or traumatize, as simplistic as it sounds.

I saw it, made sure I did. There is no point ignoring the evil that exists out there because it does. It does us no good to live in ignorance. I wasn't really shocked to be honest, humanity has stooped so low that anything they do will never surprise me. 

saw the video looked surreal there were some huddled up people he shot them and than came back and shot the bodies. Thing is some crazy people are applauding him and saying he could've been more efficient. Some people are so twisted to thinking actually that Muslims are a threat that will exterminate their countries and what not. These people actually believe that by taking Koran out of context and using anecdotal evidence to them, in their basements and in their twisted minds the Muslims are actually villains or boogeymen. :sorry:

43 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Because it is horrifically graphic and nobody should subject themselves to watching such videos. It can cause mental illness or traumatize, as simplistic as it sounds.

I think I saw every single execution movie during the Syrian civil war, and they could get very gruesome and tragic, especially the decapitations with little knives. It makes me connect and feel for those people and remember what is happening in this world. The word shahid in Arabic is martyr, and it means also witness. So I like to witness these things also so I spiritually can connect. If I had the chance to see Imam hossain (عليه السلام) killed from a go pro on top of shimrs head, I think I'd do it. I think I'd prefer that over watching it from Imam Hussains head, because I'm not too interested in looking at losers. But of course for most people they might not be into that stuff, pray for me to be a martyr one day, because that's the best way to go according to AHL Bayt. 

I am thinking that the people controlling politics and media might be panicking about showing this video for many reasons. Probably they don't want to have an epidemic of copy cats, but I'm sure also it raises sympathy for Muslims, and distracts from what they want people to spend their emotions on, such as football and hating those Muslims. All in all this incident will probably make a wave of  conversions and sympathizers towards Islam. Insha Allah.

I feel so sorry for the injured and families .. reminds of Karbala 

3 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

I saw it, made sure I did. There is no point ignoring the evil that exists out there because it does. It does us no good to live in ignorance. I wasn't really shocked to be honest, humanity has stooped so low that anything they do will never surprise me. 

I saw it too. At first it reminded me of a first person shooter video game (shows how desensitzed playing those video games can make a person). Honestly, its the audio that really shook me up. The screams and the gunfire sounds are still echoing in my head. 

I do remember hearing the "Hello, Brother" greeting the man standing in the doorway gave the shooter before getting shot.

I'm glad its not available for public viewing. Its way too traumatizing and to be honest there would probably be some fanboys that would watch it and try to copy what he did.

3 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

I think I saw every single execution movie during the Syrian civil war, and they could get very gruesome and tragic, especially the decapitations with little knives. It makes me connect and feel for those people and remember what is happening in this world. The word shahid in Arabic is martyr, and it means also witness. So I like to witness these things also so I spiritually can connect. If I had the chance to see Imam hossain (عليه السلام) killed from a go pro on top of shimrs head, I think I'd do it. I think I'd prefer that over watching it from Imam Hussains head, because I'm not too interested in looking at losers. But of course for most people they might not be into that stuff, pray for me to be a martyr one day, because that's the best way to go according to AHL Bayt. 

I am thinking that the people controlling politics and media might be panicking about showing this video for many reasons. Probably they don't want to have an epidemic of copy cats, but I'm sure also it raises sympathy for Muslims, and distracts from what they want people to spend their emotions on, such as football and hating those Muslims. All in all this incident will probably make a wave of  conversions and sympathizers towards Islam. Insha Allah.

I feel so sorry for the injured and families .. reminds of Karbala 

That's understandable and I agree, but try limit how much you view these types of videos, they can affect you in a unhealthy manner.  I hope that gunman gets the death penalty.

Just now, Gaius I. Caesar said:

That's understandable and I agree, but try limit how much you view these types of videos, they can affect you in a unhealthy manner.  I hope that gunman gets the death penalty.

Yeah it was in phases of a few days when I watched all the ones in Syria, I don't go looking for those. Do they have capital punishment in NZ? I wouldn't think so. In any case being killed is not his real punishment he deserves. Unless he repents he deserves muuuuuuch more .. there is the torture of the grave, and then hell fire insha Allah. Unless he repents before dying I guess.

Ok I watched it. It is nothing compared to the videos from Syria, courtesy of the wahhabis. Anyway, it is kind of predictable that this would happen, and a miracle it didn't happen sooner after Anders Brevik. The way the media and politicians are creating hate toward Islam. God protect us all!

They plan and thank God that He plans too.

7 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

This is what the Australia senator (Fraser Anning) said:

"the entire religion of Islam”. “It is the religious equivalent of fascism,”

“cannot be too surprised when someone takes them at their word and responds in kind”.

"However, while this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence".

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-Muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

I see so much of that kind of utter garbage often, it's not persuasive either, it's blatantly ignorant. I see these types of people throwing around the Equivocation Fallacy quite often.

10 hours ago, Ejaz said:

Request everyone please don’t watch the video. I myself have not watched it but have seen people’s reactions. It will scar you.

100% agree. I watched it and I am scarred. I was absolutely shaking and crying. It is the most vile, bewildering, brutal thing that I have ever seen in my entire life.

As a NZer myself, I'm shocked but I could see an event like this happening from a mile away. It's part of the UN's agenda. However, a terrorist act like this in NZ was not something I expected at all. I'm in the north island but my uncle used to live down in Christchurch before the big earthquakes that happened. 

I refuse to watch the video but I've read his manifesto. 

7 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

This is what the Australia senator (Fraser Anning) said:

"the entire religion of Islam”. “It is the religious equivalent of fascism,”

“cannot be too surprised when someone takes them at their word and responds in kind”.

"However, while this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence".

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-Muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

Lanaa on this guy 

5 hours ago, 2Timeless said:

Here's the context you've provided. You generalised that Muslim young men hate white people the same way this man hated non-whites.

U didn't read my earlier posts here

Let me tell u this decades  in United States now and all I hear in mosque after food is how anti Muslim West is 

Th4ese people are practicing their faith in almost total safety here under state protection unlike many Muslim countries,  enjoy citizenship denied to even non Arab Muslims in gulf states , have Medicaid,  pop out 8 kids , many are on state aid / food stamps...still say this white mans welfare state is so evil  

Edited by Panzerwaffe

TAHA FUNDER is a fundraiser for our ummah and they have been an advertiser with ShiaChat in the past. They started a fund to support the families affected by this tragedy. There is no reward for donating to the fund, but you will receive an email to thank you. Please consider joining this campaign to help the families.

All funds raised are going to be distributed to the families. All  proceeds will help with the immediate, short-term needs of the grieving  families. No amount of money will bring back their loved ones, but we  do hope to lessen their burden in some way.

https://www.tahafunder.com/campaign/348/support-effected-families-of-christchurch-mosque-shootings