Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hassu93

50+ Killed and Over 20 seriously injured after 2 mosques were attacked in Christchurch

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

It's the result of radicalization on the internet I believe 

And don’t Muslim young men have such hatred for whites too ? Let's face it they do 

I don't know. I have no association with Muslim young men except my own sons in real life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These psychos shouldn't scare us. I just remembered what Imam Khomeini said to those who killed Shaheed Mutahari. It really relates to us right now.

Shed our blood

Our lives will find strength 

Kill us, our nation will awake even more

We are not  afraid of death

And you will not also give up in killing us

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, notme said:

I don't know. I have no association with Muslim young men except my own sons in real life. 

Yeah nonwhite Muslims deeply resent white males and attribute it to European colonialism but they forget Turkish and Arab colonialism that terrorized white populations of Europe for centuries 

These are all products of selective interpretation of history 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

It's the result of radicalization on the internet I believe 

And don’t Muslim young men have such hatred for whites too ? Let's face it they do 

You might. Not all do. 

Many Muslim males I know are the closest of friends with white men and they don’t hold such vicious hatred for anyone. You can hold an anonymous poll in an attempt to prove yourself right, but I assure you, you are very wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We shouldn't be spreading this guy's manifesto or his video. He wanted infamy, and wanted to spread ethnic and religious discord.

I have been seeing Sunni Muslims proclaiming that a vast majority of people in the western world condone the attacks: that is just crazy. Even among those who are critical of Islamic immigration are condemning the attacks and are sickened by them. The shooter was a disgruntled fanatic who lived in the echo-chamber of radical Internet chatrooms--he is reflective only of a tiny minority of sick individuals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

I appreciate your comments but same can be said of violent crimes by blacks and gang related violence by Hispanics and religiously motivated terror attacks by brown males 

White male crimes are far fewer yet are high profiled as they are usually mass shootings by lone wolves with mental issues 

It is weird though that so many of these mass shootings are from white males.  Other segments also suffer from mental illness as well.  I don't know what it is, perhaps it is because parts of Western culture are more isolationist or it has to do with the gun culture?
In any case, this individual is not representative of whites, westerners or western attitudes in general.  NZ/Aus are relatively peaceful countries and we should be careful with generalizations.

Edited by King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

Here's a copy of his manifesto.

He considers all Muslims as "Invaders".

The Great Replacement.pdf 864.58 kB · 1 download

White supremacists is no better than DAESH and should be treated the same. Misguided and paranoid people who mistake their fantasy for reality.
The European population was created through waves of migration. The first Europeans was black. Europeans became white when migrant farmers came from the Middle East and mixed with the first Europeans. So the ideas of a pure race is fantasy.

And by the way how many of the innocent Muslims he murdered was immigrants? Did he know that? How many was born in New Zealand? How many was converts? What skin-color did they have?  Islam is not a race and not all Muslims are alike.The type of ideology that leads to attacks like this stem from the demonization of Muslims that the western press and intelligence agencies has spewed out for decades. 

May Allah reward the innocent martyrs of those terrorist acts with Jannah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

don’t Muslim young men have such hatred for whites too ?

No, I'd have to say I disgree with you on that. Its not a default hatred automatically towards whites. I can see a knee jerk reaction hatred being formed by someone who has been on the wrong end of racism or taunting but that is not the default opinion held by Muslims in the U.S. by a wide margin

I will say that the majority of whites in the U.S. are people who are not worthy of automatic hatred. Many good natured and warm hearted people who in fact are quite upset and shocked by what happened in New Zealand and are openly denouncing white supremecist ideals.

White people in the world are no different than any other race on the planet. You have your good, you have your bad, you have your knowledgable ones and you have your ignorant ones. As with any other race on the planet you have the entire spectrum of possibilities and sensibilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, King said:

It is weird though that so many of these mass shootings are from white males.  Other segments also suffer from mental illness as well.  I don't know what it is, perhaps it is because parts of Western culture are more isolationist or it has to do with the gun culture?
In any case, this individual is not representative of whites, westerners or western attitudes in general.  NZ/Aus are relatively peaceful countries and we should be careful with generalizations.

While there have been a large number of mass shootings by white males, there have also been ones by others as well

The Virginia Tech shooter was Asian (32 killed)

Orlando Night Club shooter was Afghan (49 killed)

Dallas police officer shooter was black (5 killed)

The D.C. Snipers were black (10 killed)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Shiachat can’t handle the truth yet they claim they are with the truth, what a shame, Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) wouldn’t a  bunch of blind weak people in his army for sure, some people on shiachat are one of them. 

People were unjustly murdered and the first thing you have to offer is to expose the caliphs? One of the most ignorant things I’ve read here.

anyways, may Allah grant those families patience and the victims jannah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's crazy how much these guys have in common with the terrorists they claim to hate so much. I think they should probably talk to one another, they'll probably get on by the end of the day. They believe in different things, but they share the same love for violence, blood lust, intolerance, etc. Perhaps we ought to be discussing how we fight this threat, when politicians discuss ISIS and how to fight them every presidential election. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This right here is the biggest fear which Anti-Islamic groups have. The Manifestos of several Anti-Muslim groups (I'm not talking about just White supremecists alone, I'm talking about Zionist, Hindutva, Evangelicals, etc...) mention this...its the fear of Islam becoming the world's dominant religion. Its also driving the Military establishment.

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

Muslim population growth is faster than the world population growth overall.

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_populati

Look at the predicted drop in Christianity though.

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_religiou

At this current trend by the year 2300 this will be a Muslim planet. Which if you think about it is only 281 years ago. For reference, 281 years ago from 2019 was the year 1738. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1738

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_2050-sid

and this is what is driving the Anti-Islamic groups and policies of Western governments currently. 

If you think about it look at where the world's wars, intentional famines and the biggest loss of life currently is happening. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

image.png

image.png

Look at the numbers of fatalities involving Muslims. You don't have to be a genius to figure out what's being done to prevent Islam from becoming the world's most populous religion.

Lets also not forget about the Yemen famine brought on by the Saudi war. 85,000 total deaths so far and the amount is still rising.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine_in_Yemen_(2016–present)

Edited by Akbar673

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King said:

It is weird though that so many of these mass shootings are from white males.  Other segments also suffer from mental illness as well.  I don't know what it is, perhaps it is because parts of Western culture are more isolationist or it has to do with the gun culture?
In any case, this individual is not representative of whites, westerners or western attitudes in general.  NZ/Aus are relatively peaceful countries and we should be careful with generalizations.

They have mostly assault rifles , and whites play more video games and at firing range practice more 

don’t forget 

Georgia's tech

San bernadino 

Pulse night club 

Non whites , assault rifles...same results 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2Timeless said:

You might. Not all do. 

Many Muslim males I know are the closest of friends with white men and they don’t hold such vicious hatred for anyone. You can hold an anonymous poll in an attempt to prove yourself right, but I assure you, you are very wrong.

I never said all nonwhite hate white men 

Keep my comments in context 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

And don’t Muslim young men have such hatred for whites too ? Let's face it they do 

Here's the context you've provided. You generalised that Muslim young men hate white people the same way this man hated non-whites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

This right here is the biggest fear which Anti-Islamic groups have. The Manifestos of several Anti-Muslim groups (I'm not talking about just White supremecists alone, I'm talking about Zionist, Hindutva, Evangelicals, etc...) mention this...its the fear of Islam becoming the world's dominant religion. Its also driving the Military establishment.

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

Muslim population growth is faster than the world population growth overall.

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_populati

Look at the predicted drop in Christianity though.

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_religiou

At this current trend by the year 2300 this will be a Muslim planet. Which if you think about it is only 281 years ago. For reference, 281 years ago from 2019 was the year 1738. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1738

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_2050-sid

and this is what is driving the Anti-Islamic groups and policies of Western governments currently. 

If you think about it look at where the world's wars, intentional famines and the biggest loss of life currently is happening. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

image.png

image.png

Look at the numbers of fatalities involving Muslims. You don't have to be a genius to figure out what's being done to prevent Islam from becoming the world's most populous religion.

Lets also not forget about the Yemen famine brought on by the Saudi war. 85,000 total deaths so far and the amount is still rising.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine_in_Yemen_(2016–present)

I think this is a bit of a stretch.  Muslims have a population problem, a lot of this has to do with poverty, it is not a sign of progress.  A huge number of Muslims come from the Sub Continent and Indonesia.   The best way to deal with the population problem is education and economic development.   If the world powers were actually all that worried about the Muslim population, the last strategy they would employ would be to bomb Muslim nations and economically strangle them.  This is what they have been doing, and it has only worsened the population problem and also forced Muslims to move to Western lands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Shiachat can’t handle the truth yet they claim they are with the truth, what a shame, Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) wouldn’t a  bunch of blind weak people in his army for sure, some people on shiachat are one of them. 

Including you, a person who is hiding behind a screen, saying things you normally wouldn't say in public. The irony is strong in this one.

49 people died and this is what your write? You are a huge coward, Anon. This has nothing to do ShiaChat anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

I have been trying to find the video but it seems to be gone. I wonder why they are so frantic about this video like never before. It's martyr season.

Because it is horrifically graphic and nobody should subject themselves to watching such videos. It can cause mental illness or traumatize, as simplistic as it sounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...