Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hassu93

50+ Killed and Over 20 seriously injured after 2 mosques were attacked in Christchurch

Rate this topic

I appreciate your comments but same can be said of violent crimes by blacks and gang related violence by Hispanics and religiously motivated terror attacks by brown males 

White male crimes are far fewer yet are high profiled as they are usually mass shootings by lone wolves with mental issues 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

5 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

This is what the Australia senator (Fraser Anning) said:

"the entire religion of Islam”. “It is the religious equivalent of fascism,”

“cannot be too surprised when someone takes them at their word and responds in kind”.

"However, while this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence".

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-Muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

You know wahhabism is fascism and let's face it it's TRUE 

We as other Muslims need to wage an all out war against wahabi scum so we are not associated with them 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

Just now, Panzerwaffe said:

I appreciate your comments but same can be said of violent crimes by blacks and gang related violence by Hispanics 

White male crimes are far fewer yet are high profiled as they are usually mass shootings by lone wolves 

The mass shootings are more shocking.

Gang, drug, and robbery related violence is horrible, but at least it makes some kind of sense. 

How can a person hold so much hatred? How can a person hate entire categories of human beings? It's unfathomable to me. 

57 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

you cannot generalize a whole group of people

Let's also not forget 100s of white males who stand guard to protect minority communities throughout the western world as law enforcement officers and do a FAR better job at protecting them than what Muslims do protecting religious minorities in the Muslim majority countries.

Ofcourse the loss of life is highly  regrettable and may God bless the departed souls 

I agree that hypocrisy of world leaders is astounding when Paris was attacked people did not even condemn the Lebanese terrorist attack the same or next day.And these are the people who cry about antisemitism every day 

In the US, you are more likely to be killed by a white male than a black male, south Asian male, etc. That is because there are more white males in the US than any other kind. So, yes, this is true. At the same time, the picture is more complicated than that. Some white males are much more dangerous than other, for example Trump. 

In his tweet, which was quoted above, he didn't mention the word 'Terrorism' although this has been called a 'Terrorist Act' by the Prime Minister of New Zealand. If he labels it as a 'Terrorist Act', it does two things. First, it chips away at the myth, which many of his followers believe, that 'terrorism' is only done by 'Muslims'. Second, it forces him to propose some sort of action in response, as an act of terrorism necessitates a response, according to International Law and also logic and self defense and common sense. He also didn't promote any sort of action taking place in response to this. When you send sympathy and 'prayers' but don't propose any sort of action to take place as a result, really what you are saying is

'Well I don't agree with what this guy did but 'whatever' who cares, they are only Muslims anyway. Probably very few of them voted for me or will vote for me in the future, so I am happy with the status quo, I.e. Muslims are targeted by right wing hate groups and slaughtered while praying once in a while'. 

This is what I got from it. Contrast this tweet  with any tweet of his that took place after any sort of violent incident in which someone who claimed to be Muslim was the perpetrator. You will see a very different tone and very different words used, and he will always propose some sort of action in response, even if the number of dead was few or none.  In my humble opinion, his discounting of this terrorist act poses a greater danger to Muslims, and especially Muslims in the US, than the act of terrorism committed by the gunman in New Zealand. He is sending a coded signal to right wing groups in the US that this sort of act is 'somewhat' tolerable. 

Just now, notme said:

The mass shootings are more shocking.

Gang, drug, and robbery related violence is horrible, but at least it makes some kind of sense. 

How can a person hold so much hatred? How can a person hate entire categories of human beings? It's unfathomable to me. 

It's the result of radicalization on the internet I believe 

And don’t Muslim young men have such hatred for whites too ? Let's face it they do 

5 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

And don’t Muslim young men have such hatred for whites too ? Let's face it they do 

I don't know. I have no association with Muslim young men except my own sons in real life. 

These psychos shouldn't scare us. I just remembered what Imam Khomeini said to those who killed Shaheed Mutahari. It really relates to us right now.

Shed our blood

Our lives will find strength 

Kill us, our nation will awake even more

We are not  afraid of death

And you will not also give up in killing us

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

1 minute ago, notme said:

I don't know. I have no association with Muslim young men except my own sons in real life. 

Yeah nonwhite Muslims deeply resent white males and attribute it to European colonialism but they forget Turkish and Arab colonialism that terrorized white populations of Europe for centuries 

These are all products of selective interpretation of history 

42 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

You might. Not all do. 

Many Muslim males I know are the closest of friends with white men and they don’t hold such vicious hatred for anyone. You can hold an anonymous poll in an attempt to prove yourself right, but I assure you, you are very wrong.

We shouldn't be spreading this guy's manifesto or his video. He wanted infamy, and wanted to spread ethnic and religious discord.

I have been seeing Sunni Muslims proclaiming that a vast majority of people in the western world condone the attacks: that is just crazy. Even among those who are critical of Islamic immigration are condemning the attacks and are sickened by them. The shooter was a disgruntled fanatic who lived in the echo-chamber of radical Internet chatrooms--he is reflective only of a tiny minority of sick individuals.

59 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

I appreciate your comments but same can be said of violent crimes by blacks and gang related violence by Hispanics and religiously motivated terror attacks by brown males 

White male crimes are far fewer yet are high profiled as they are usually mass shootings by lone wolves with mental issues 

It is weird though that so many of these mass shootings are from white males.  Other segments also suffer from mental illness as well.  I don't know what it is, perhaps it is because parts of Western culture are more isolationist or it has to do with the gun culture?
In any case, this individual is not representative of whites, westerners or western attitudes in general.  NZ/Aus are relatively peaceful countries and we should be careful with generalizations.

Edited by King

2 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

Here's a copy of his manifesto.

He considers all Muslims as "Invaders".

The Great Replacement.pdf 864.58 kB · 1 download

White supremacists is no better than DAESH and should be treated the same. Misguided and paranoid people who mistake their fantasy for reality.
The European population was created through waves of migration. The first Europeans was black. Europeans became white when migrant farmers came from the Middle East and mixed with the first Europeans. So the ideas of a pure race is fantasy.

And by the way how many of the innocent Muslims he murdered was immigrants? Did he know that? How many was born in New Zealand? How many was converts? What skin-color did they have?  Islam is not a race and not all Muslims are alike.The type of ideology that leads to attacks like this stem from the demonization of Muslims that the western press and intelligence agencies has spewed out for decades. 

May Allah reward the innocent martyrs of those terrorist acts with Jannah.

7 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

don’t Muslim young men have such hatred for whites too ?

No, I'd have to say I disgree with you on that. Its not a default hatred automatically towards whites. I can see a knee jerk reaction hatred being formed by someone who has been on the wrong end of racism or taunting but that is not the default opinion held by Muslims in the U.S. by a wide margin

I will say that the majority of whites in the U.S. are people who are not worthy of automatic hatred. Many good natured and warm hearted people who in fact are quite upset and shocked by what happened in New Zealand and are openly denouncing white supremecist ideals.

White people in the world are no different than any other race on the planet. You have your good, you have your bad, you have your knowledgable ones and you have your ignorant ones. As with any other race on the planet you have the entire spectrum of possibilities and sensibilities.

6 hours ago, King said:

It is weird though that so many of these mass shootings are from white males.  Other segments also suffer from mental illness as well.  I don't know what it is, perhaps it is because parts of Western culture are more isolationist or it has to do with the gun culture?
In any case, this individual is not representative of whites, westerners or western attitudes in general.  NZ/Aus are relatively peaceful countries and we should be careful with generalizations.

While there have been a large number of mass shootings by white males, there have also been ones by others as well

The Virginia Tech shooter was Asian (32 killed)

Orlando Night Club shooter was Afghan (49 killed)

Dallas police officer shooter was black (5 killed)

The D.C. Snipers were black (10 killed)

8 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Shiachat can’t handle the truth yet they claim they are with the truth, what a shame, Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) wouldn’t a  bunch of blind weak people in his army for sure, some people on shiachat are one of them. 

People were unjustly murdered and the first thing you have to offer is to expose the caliphs? One of the most ignorant things I’ve read here.

anyways, may Allah grant those families patience and the victims jannah.

It's crazy how much these guys have in common with the terrorists they claim to hate so much. I think they should probably talk to one another, they'll probably get on by the end of the day. They believe in different things, but they share the same love for violence, blood lust, intolerance, etc. Perhaps we ought to be discussing how we fight this threat, when politicians discuss ISIS and how to fight them every presidential election. 

This right here is the biggest fear which Anti-Islamic groups have. The Manifestos of several Anti-Muslim groups (I'm not talking about just White supremecists alone, I'm talking about Zionist, Hindutva, Evangelicals, etc...) mention this...its the fear of Islam becoming the world's dominant religion. Its also driving the Military establishment.

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

Muslim population growth is faster than the world population growth overall.

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_populati

Look at the predicted drop in Christianity though.

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_religiou

At this current trend by the year 2300 this will be a Muslim planet. Which if you think about it is only 281 years ago. For reference, 281 years ago from 2019 was the year 1738. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1738

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_2050-sid

and this is what is driving the Anti-Islamic groups and policies of Western governments currently. 

If you think about it look at where the world's wars, intentional famines and the biggest loss of life currently is happening. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

image.png

image.png

Look at the numbers of fatalities involving Muslims. You don't have to be a genius to figure out what's being done to prevent Islam from becoming the world's most populous religion.

Lets also not forget about the Yemen famine brought on by the Saudi war. 85,000 total deaths so far and the amount is still rising.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine_in_Yemen_(2016–present)

Edited by Akbar673

1 hour ago, King said:

They have mostly assault rifles , and whites play more video games and at firing range practice more 

don’t forget 

Georgia's tech

San bernadino 

Pulse night club 

Non whites , assault rifles...same results 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

1 hour ago, 2Timeless said:

You might. Not all do. 

Many Muslim males I know are the closest of friends with white men and they don’t hold such vicious hatred for anyone. You can hold an anonymous poll in an attempt to prove yourself right, but I assure you, you are very wrong.

I never said all nonwhite hate white men 

Keep my comments in context 

2 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Here's the context you've provided. You generalised that Muslim young men hate white people the same way this man hated non-whites.

45 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

This right here is the biggest fear which Anti-Islamic groups have. The Manifestos of several Anti-Muslim groups (I'm not talking about just White supremecists alone, I'm talking about Zionist, Hindutva, Evangelicals, etc...) mention this...its the fear of Islam becoming the world's dominant religion. Its also driving the Military establishment.

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

Muslim population growth is faster than the world population growth overall.

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_populati

Look at the predicted drop in Christianity though.

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_religiou

At this current trend by the year 2300 this will be a Muslim planet. Which if you think about it is only 281 years ago. For reference, 281 years ago from 2019 was the year 1738. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1738

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_2050-sid

and this is what is driving the Anti-Islamic groups and policies of Western governments currently. 

If you think about it look at where the world's wars, intentional famines and the biggest loss of life currently is happening. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

image.png

image.png

Look at the numbers of fatalities involving Muslims. You don't have to be a genius to figure out what's being done to prevent Islam from becoming the world's most populous religion.

Lets also not forget about the Yemen famine brought on by the Saudi war. 85,000 total deaths so far and the amount is still rising.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine_in_Yemen_(2016–present)

I think this is a bit of a stretch.  Muslims have a population problem, a lot of this has to do with poverty, it is not a sign of progress.  A huge number of Muslims come from the Sub Continent and Indonesia.   The best way to deal with the population problem is education and economic development.   If the world powers were actually all that worried about the Muslim population, the last strategy they would employ would be to bomb Muslim nations and economically strangle them.  This is what they have been doing, and it has only worsened the population problem and also forced Muslims to move to Western lands.

14 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Shiachat can’t handle the truth yet they claim they are with the truth, what a shame, Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) wouldn’t a  bunch of blind weak people in his army for sure, some people on shiachat are one of them. 

Including you, a person who is hiding behind a screen, saying things you normally wouldn't say in public. The irony is strong in this one.

49 people died and this is what your write? You are a huge coward, Anon. This has nothing to do ShiaChat anyway.

43 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

I have been trying to find the video but it seems to be gone. I wonder why they are so frantic about this video like never before. It's martyr season.

Because it is horrifically graphic and nobody should subject themselves to watching such videos. It can cause mental illness or traumatize, as simplistic as it sounds.

3 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Because it is horrifically graphic and nobody should subject themselves to watching such videos. It can cause mental illness or traumatize, as simplistic as it sounds.

I saw it, made sure I did. There is no point ignoring the evil that exists out there because it does. It does us no good to live in ignorance. I wasn't really shocked to be honest, humanity has stooped so low that anything they do will never surprise me. 

saw the video looked surreal there were some huddled up people he shot them and than came back and shot the bodies. Thing is some crazy people are applauding him and saying he could've been more efficient. Some people are so twisted to thinking actually that Muslims are a threat that will exterminate their countries and what not. These people actually believe that by taking Koran out of context and using anecdotal evidence to them, in their basements and in their twisted minds the Muslims are actually villains or boogeymen. :sorry:

43 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I think I saw every single execution movie during the Syrian civil war, and they could get very gruesome and tragic, especially the decapitations with little knives. It makes me connect and feel for those people and remember what is happening in this world. The word shahid in Arabic is martyr, and it means also witness. So I like to witness these things also so I spiritually can connect. If I had the chance to see Imam hossain (عليه السلام) killed from a go pro on top of shimrs head, I think I'd do it. I think I'd prefer that over watching it from Imam Hussains head, because I'm not too interested in looking at losers. But of course for most people they might not be into that stuff, pray for me to be a martyr one day, because that's the best way to go according to AHL Bayt. 

I am thinking that the people controlling politics and media might be panicking about showing this video for many reasons. Probably they don't want to have an epidemic of copy cats, but I'm sure also it raises sympathy for Muslims, and distracts from what they want people to spend their emotions on, such as football and hating those Muslims. All in all this incident will probably make a wave of  conversions and sympathizers towards Islam. Insha Allah.

I feel so sorry for the injured and families .. reminds of Karbala 

3 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

I saw it, made sure I did. There is no point ignoring the evil that exists out there because it does. It does us no good to live in ignorance. I wasn't really shocked to be honest, humanity has stooped so low that anything they do will never surprise me. 

I saw it too. At first it reminded me of a first person shooter video game (shows how desensitzed playing those video games can make a person). Honestly, its the audio that really shook me up. The screams and the gunfire sounds are still echoing in my head. 

I do remember hearing the "Hello, Brother" greeting the man standing in the doorway gave the shooter before getting shot.

I'm glad its not available for public viewing. Its way too traumatizing and to be honest there would probably be some fanboys that would watch it and try to copy what he did.

3 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

I think I saw every single execution movie during the Syrian civil war, and they could get very gruesome and tragic, especially the decapitations with little knives. It makes me connect and feel for those people and remember what is happening in this world. The word shahid in Arabic is martyr, and it means also witness. So I like to witness these things also so I spiritually can connect. If I had the chance to see Imam hossain (عليه السلام) killed from a go pro on top of shimrs head, I think I'd do it. I think I'd prefer that over watching it from Imam Hussains head, because I'm not too interested in looking at losers. But of course for most people they might not be into that stuff, pray for me to be a martyr one day, because that's the best way to go according to AHL Bayt. 

I am thinking that the people controlling politics and media might be panicking about showing this video for many reasons. Probably they don't want to have an epidemic of copy cats, but I'm sure also it raises sympathy for Muslims, and distracts from what they want people to spend their emotions on, such as football and hating those Muslims. All in all this incident will probably make a wave of  conversions and sympathizers towards Islam. Insha Allah.

I feel so sorry for the injured and families .. reminds of Karbala 

That's understandable and I agree, but try limit how much you view these types of videos, they can affect you in a unhealthy manner.  I hope that gunman gets the death penalty.

Just now, Gaius I. Caesar said:

That's understandable and I agree, but try limit how much you view these types of videos, they can affect you in a unhealthy manner.  I hope that gunman gets the death penalty.

Yeah it was in phases of a few days when I watched all the ones in Syria, I don't go looking for those. Do they have capital punishment in NZ? I wouldn't think so. In any case being killed is not his real punishment he deserves. Unless he repents he deserves muuuuuuch more .. there is the torture of the grave, and then hell fire insha Allah. Unless he repents before dying I guess.

Ok I watched it. It is nothing compared to the videos from Syria, courtesy of the wahhabis. Anyway, it is kind of predictable that this would happen, and a miracle it didn't happen sooner after Anders Brevik. The way the media and politicians are creating hate toward Islam. God protect us all!

They plan and thank God that He plans too.

7 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

This is what the Australia senator (Fraser Anning) said:

"the entire religion of Islam”. “It is the religious equivalent of fascism,”

“cannot be too surprised when someone takes them at their word and responds in kind”.

"However, while this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence".

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-Muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

I see so much of that kind of utter garbage often, it's not persuasive either, it's blatantly ignorant. I see these types of people throwing around the Equivocation Fallacy quite often.

10 hours ago, Ejaz said:

Request everyone please don’t watch the video. I myself have not watched it but have seen people’s reactions. It will scar you.

100% agree. I watched it and I am scarred. I was absolutely shaking and crying. It is the most vile, bewildering, brutal thing that I have ever seen in my entire life.

As a NZer myself, I'm shocked but I could see an event like this happening from a mile away. It's part of the UN's agenda. However, a terrorist act like this in NZ was not something I expected at all. I'm in the north island but my uncle used to live down in Christchurch before the big earthquakes that happened.