Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hassu93

50+ Killed and Over 20 seriously injured after 2 mosques were attacked in Christchurch

Rate this topic

This was a truly horrific event. Its at times like these when you see the true nature of the World's leaders. Many are choosing not to even use the term "Muslim" or "Islam" in their statements. Those are the monsters that are partially responsible for this. 

I've seen the video also and while the attacker was definitely a White Supremecist, you can not disregard the fact that violent video games contributed to this. He took the video in a manner which is reminicscient of first person shooter games. 

However, at the end of the day this was a person who hated Muslims due to his programming by Western media and the people that espouse Anti-Islamic tropes and propoganda consistently. They are as much implicit in the deaths of those Muslims as the attacker himself.

Of course, the Mental Illness angle will be played. To be honest, people like this do have a layer of Mental Illness in them. That's why they choose to read and listen to messages of hate. Can't deny that. Nonetheless, at the end of the day this was something that was fueled by Anti-Islamic beliefs and lies that are perpetuated by those that hate Muslims. 

May Allah grant comfort and solace to the families of these Shaheed. 

They may kill Muslims. but they'll never kill Islam !!!

death.jpg

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah grant paradise to those murdered, and justice to the terrorists and those who support and sympathize with them. 

Conservative white males are the most dangerous people in the world. Be careful out there if you have to be around them in your workplaces and community. 

No mention of the word “Muslim” or “Islam” or a condemnation of Anti-Islamic attacks. He “stands” by New Zealand but not by Islam. Don’t have to be a genius to figure what his opinion is.

so as you can see from Sadiq Khan’s tweet he’s clearly taking a different opinion (he linked a statement to his tweet which speaks specifically of Muslims)

However, this filthy animal is toeing the same line as Trump. No mention of the word “Muslim” or “Islam”.

Again, not a single mention of “Muslim” or “Islam”.

Curiously enough Prince Charles at least mentioned the word “Mosque” at least...

While his kids at least used the work “Muslim”

I expected at least something more specific from Bernie but...

Nothing from Narendra Modi. No surprise there.

The point I’m trying to make is that had this happened in a Church...Christianity would’ve been under attack. Had this happened in a Synogogue there would’ve been mention of “Jew” and “Judaism” in every message. However, when it happen to Muslims...it’s all about the “people of New Zealand”. Well, it wasn’t the people of New Zealand that we’re attacked, it was Muslims.

This is an exposure of what we are up against throughout the world. This is why Neo Nazis hate is as much, if not more, as Jews. Why we are the new and most focused targets of hate groups. 

We need to consider this a wake up call to unite as Muslims. 

14 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Shiachat can’t handle the truth yet they claim they are with the truth, what a shame, Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) wouldn’t a  bunch of blind weak people in his army for sure, some people on shiachat are one of them. 

Waow :ko:

Related image

and inalillahi wa inalillahi rajiyun may Allah protect us and may Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) come soon , we all are awaiting for him and none knows anyone here on ShiaChat every one has his or her eman and  we are never blind and weak, we are awaiting for Imam Mahdi's call and watch how ready we are to sacrifice our lives and  say Labaik to him as one voice LABAIk YA Mahdi.Just wait and watch people replying . Mashallah we are here for our Imam. IA 

1 hour ago, notme said:

Conservative white males are the most dangerous people in the world. Be careful out there if you have to be around them in your workplaces and community. 

you cannot generalize a whole group of people

Let's also not forget 100s of white males who stand guard to protect minority communities throughout the western world as law enforcement officers and do a FAR better job at protecting them than what Muslims do protecting religious minorities in the Muslim majority countries.

Ofcourse the loss of life is highly  regrettable and may God bless the departed souls 

I agree that hypocrisy of world leaders is astounding when Paris was attacked people did not even condemn the Lebanese terrorist attack the same or next day.And these are the people who cry about antisemitism every day 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

Here's a copy of his manifesto.

He considers all Muslims as "Invaders".

Why did you carry out the attack?
To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands,
our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives,
they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our
people.
To take revenge on the invaders for the hundreds of thousands of deaths
caused by foreign invaders in European lands throughout history.
To take revenge for the enslavement of millions of Europeans taken from
their lands by the Islamic slavers.
To take revenge for the thousands of European lives lost to terror attacks
throughout European lands.
To take revenge for Ebba Akerlund.
To directly reduce immigration rates to European lands by intimidating
and physically removing the invaders themselves.
To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to cause them to
overextend their own hand and experience the eventual and inevitable
backlash as a result.
To incite violence, retaliation and further divide between the European
people and the invaders currently occupying European soil.
To avenge those European men and women lost in the constant and never
ending wars of European history who died for their lands, died for their
people only to have their lands given away to any foreign scum that
bother to show up.
To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to over extend
their own hand and experience the eventual backlash.
To show the effect of direct action, lighting a path forward for those that
wish to follow.A path for those that wish to free their ancestors lands
from the invaders grasp and to be a beacon for those that wish to create a
lasting culture, to tell them they are not alone.
To create an atmosphere of fear and change in which drastic,powerful and
revolutionary action can occur.
To add momentum to the pendulum swings of history, further
destabilizing and polarizing Western society in order to eventually
destroy the current nihilistic, hedonistic, individualistic insanity that has
taken control of Western thought.
To drive a wedge between the nations of NATO that are European and
the Turks that also make a part of the NATO forces, thereby turning
NATO once more into a united European army and pushing the Turkey
once more back to the true position of a foreign, enemy force.
Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United
States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural,
political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the
2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will
ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along
political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.
This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation
of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White
race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the
“melting pot” pipe dream.
Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the United States’s ability to
project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a
situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where
US/NATO forces fought beside Muslims and slaughtered Christian
Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe).

The Great Replacement.pdf

He forgot to add the "crimes " of Germany siding with Turkey and Japan against white allied powers

And crime of British and French siding with Turks against white Russians in the Crimean war 

Seriously these guys need antipsychotics,  a lesson in world history and NO semiautomatic firearms 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

36 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

There was a report recently that 100% of mass acts of violence in the United States in 2018 were committed by white males. 

I should have provided that context.

Half my family are white males and many of them are conservative, yet I don't fear for my safety while visiting family. 

And yet...

What we need to do is know each other. We need to reach out without judgement. We need to stand up for others who are oppressed, even if we don't agree with their beliefs or lifestyles. And at the same time we need to attempt to engage in respectful dialogue with conservatives on the verge of becoming radicalized, attempt to bring them back from the edge. This is going to require us to call them out, not just let it go when they say something inappropriate. (As you just did to me. Thanks.) And we need to call them out in a way that doesn't put them on the defensive, but engages them in thought. 

If a person isn't your brother in religion, he is your brother in humanity. 

Apologies for my "white males" comment without context. I'm actually very upset and spoke without adequate thought. I'm not going to edit it though, I'm just going to apologize, so all can see that we all make mistakes. The best thing to do is to learn from them. 

Edited by notme
Removed edited part from quote.

This is what the Australia senator (Fraser Anning) said:

"the entire religion of Islam”. “It is the religious equivalent of fascism,”

“cannot be too surprised when someone takes them at their word and responds in kind”.

"However, while this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence".

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-Muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

I appreciate your comments but same can be said of violent crimes by blacks and gang related violence by Hispanics and religiously motivated terror attacks by brown males 

White male crimes are far fewer yet are high profiled as they are usually mass shootings by lone wolves with mental issues 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

5 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

This is what the Australia senator (Fraser Anning) said:

"the entire religion of Islam”. “It is the religious equivalent of fascism,”

“cannot be too surprised when someone takes them at their word and responds in kind”.

"However, while this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence".

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-Muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

You know wahhabism is fascism and let's face it it's TRUE 

We as other Muslims need to wage an all out war against wahabi scum so we are not associated with them 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

Just now, Panzerwaffe said:

I appreciate your comments but same can be said of violent crimes by blacks and gang related violence by Hispanics 

White male crimes are far fewer yet are high profiled as they are usually mass shootings by lone wolves 

The mass shootings are more shocking.

Gang, drug, and robbery related violence is horrible, but at least it makes some kind of sense. 

How can a person hold so much hatred? How can a person hate entire categories of human beings? It's unfathomable to me. 

57 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

you cannot generalize a whole group of people

Let's also not forget 100s of white males who stand guard to protect minority communities throughout the western world as law enforcement officers and do a FAR better job at protecting them than what Muslims do protecting religious minorities in the Muslim majority countries.

Ofcourse the loss of life is highly  regrettable and may God bless the departed souls 

I agree that hypocrisy of world leaders is astounding when Paris was attacked people did not even condemn the Lebanese terrorist attack the same or next day.And these are the people who cry about antisemitism every day 

In the US, you are more likely to be killed by a white male than a black male, south Asian male, etc. That is because there are more white males in the US than any other kind. So, yes, this is true. At the same time, the picture is more complicated than that. Some white males are much more dangerous than other, for example Trump. 

In his tweet, which was quoted above, he didn't mention the word 'Terrorism' although this has been called a 'Terrorist Act' by the Prime Minister of New Zealand. If he labels it as a 'Terrorist Act', it does two things. First, it chips away at the myth, which many of his followers believe, that 'terrorism' is only done by 'Muslims'. Second, it forces him to propose some sort of action in response, as an act of terrorism necessitates a response, according to International Law and also logic and self defense and common sense. He also didn't promote any sort of action taking place in response to this. When you send sympathy and 'prayers' but don't propose any sort of action to take place as a result, really what you are saying is

'Well I don't agree with what this guy did but 'whatever' who cares, they are only Muslims anyway. Probably very few of them voted for me or will vote for me in the future, so I am happy with the status quo, I.e. Muslims are targeted by right wing hate groups and slaughtered while praying once in a while'. 

This is what I got from it. Contrast this tweet  with any tweet of his that took place after any sort of violent incident in which someone who claimed to be Muslim was the perpetrator. You will see a very different tone and very different words used, and he will always propose some sort of action in response, even if the number of dead was few or none.  In my humble opinion, his discounting of this terrorist act poses a greater danger to Muslims, and especially Muslims in the US, than the act of terrorism committed by the gunman in New Zealand. He is sending a coded signal to right wing groups in the US that this sort of act is 'somewhat' tolerable. 

Just now, notme said:

The mass shootings are more shocking.

Gang, drug, and robbery related violence is horrible, but at least it makes some kind of sense. 

How can a person hold so much hatred? How can a person hate entire categories of human beings? It's unfathomable to me. 

It's the result of radicalization on the internet I believe 

And don’t Muslim young men have such hatred for whites too ? Let's face it they do