Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hassu93

50+ Killed and Over 20 seriously injured after 2 mosques were attacked in Christchurch

Rate this topic

Why? Why did an Australian man travel to New Zealand and attack and murder innocent Muslims? 

1 hour ago, Hameedeh said:

Why? Why did an Australian man travel to New Zealand and attack and murder innocent Muslims? 

I think because Australian Muslim community dominated by Wahhabist & they would attack him in response but New Zealand Muslims are just peaceful refugees from countries like as Palestine & Australians consider Newzealand as their backyard that they can do anything there without facing trouble or punishment probably he expected that New Zealand police can’t respond immediately & he could leave country there before their reaction & goes to other country like as Turkey to fulfill his mission there .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

16 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

15 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I think because Australian Muslim community dominated by Wahhabist & they would attack him in response but New Zealand Muslims are just peaceful refugees from countries like as Palestine & Australians consider Newzealand as their backyard that they can do anything there without facing trouble or punishment probably he expected that New Zealand police can’t respond immediately & he could leave country there before their reaction & goes to other country like as Turkey to fulfill his mission there .

I think also because of one more very important detail, Australia has a TOTAL GUN BAN for almost 20 years, no one can purchase any there. New Zealand unfortunately was (until now) very laid back in their gun laws, so most probably that's why he traveled there and did this horrible massacre there as it was right next door to him. 

11 hours ago, Kirmani said:

think also because of one more very important detail, Australia has a TOTAL GUN BAN for almost 20 years, no one can purchase any there. New Zealand unfortunately was (until now) very laid back in their gun laws, so most probably that's why he traveled there and did this horrible massacre there as it was right next door to him. 

Salam ,it can be one of reasons but also New Zealand Muslim community are from peaceful Muslims that run away from war & extremism & islamophobia but in other hand Muslim community in Australia is under affection of Wahabi /Salafis that are supporting by KSA & Shia community misrepresenting by people like as Mr.. Tawhidi that islamophobs in Australia are backing him 

Australian Sheikh: everyone would be safe under Sharia’s because people would fear Allah’s punishment 

12 hours ago, Kirmani said:

Australia has a TOTAL GUN BAN for almost 20 years, no one can purchase any there. New Zealand unfortunately was (until now) very laid back in their gun laws, so most probably that's why he traveled there and did this horrible massacre there as it was right next door to him. 

You might be right. I hope we find out when and where this terrorist bought the gun. If he bought it in Australia then maybe someone could be prosecuted for selling it to him.

On 4/2/2019 at 1:22 PM, Hameedeh said:

I believe he did it because there is evil in the world. This is why there are unwinnable wars. Satan is the enemy of mankind and he knows his time as ruler of this world is very short. Jesus said...

As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" And Jesus answered them, "See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and they will lead many astray. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains. "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. And many false Prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. - Matthew 24:3-14

5 minutes ago, MartyS said:

"See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and they will lead many astray. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains. "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. And many false Prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. - Matthew 24:3-14

hi it's very similar to waht said about Imam Mahdi (aj) , if you just replace 'I am the Christ' with 'I am the Mahdi' rest of it is similar to Shia Narration about him. " 

"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake." wahabists & Evangelists hate Shias for we use name of Imam Mahdi (aj) 

" And many false Prophets will arise and lead many astray." already many false Mahdi(s) are arising even in Iran we had one previous year that introduced himself as founder of new martial Arts branch in Iranian media & after gaining a little popularity & collecting fans called himself Mahdi that he arrested by security forces 

"then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another." its very common between Muslims  too

we see Famine & earthquakes & rest of common words are same as common Shia & Sunni narrations about Imam Mahdi (aj)

41 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

hi it's very similar to waht said about Imam Mahdi (aj) , if you just replace 'I am the Christ' with 'I am the Mahdi' rest of it is similar to Shia Narration about him. " 

"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake." wahabists & Evangelists hate Shias for we use name of Imam Mahdi (aj) 

" And many false Prophets will arise and lead many astray." already many false Mahdi(s) are arising even in Iran we had one previous year that introduced himself as founder of new martial Arts branch in Iranian media & after gaining a little popularity & collecting fans called himself Mahdi that he arrested by security forces 

"then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another." its very common between Muslims  too

we see Famine & earthquakes & rest of common words are same as common Shia & Sunni narrations about Imam Mahdi (aj)

Hi. Thank you. That is very interesting. But perhaps we should not be surprised. We are all children of Abraham. Of course, I am the least entitled to that claim, for I am of gentile descent, grafted into God's Kingdom by grace. And I believe the era of the gentiles is ended. And the end times are come.

Blessings and peace!

33 minutes ago, MartyS said:

Hi. Thank you. That is very interesting. But perhaps we should not be surprised. We are all children of Abraham. Of course, I am the least entitled to that claim, for I am of gentile descent, grafted into God's Kingdom by grace. And I believe the era of the gentiles is ended. And the end times are come.

Blessings and peace!

hi the major difference between us is that last Saviour in view point Christians & Jews is from descendants  of Prophet Isac (عليه السلام) but we believe that is from descendants of Prophet Ishmael (عليه السلام) that great sacrifice for us as Shias is Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) that his lineage from Prophet Ishmael/Ismail (عليه السلام) joins to lineage of Prophet Isac (عليه السلام) as descendant  of Saint Peter from mother side in Imam Mahdi (aj) but in Sunni view he is just from lineage of Prophet Ishmael/Ismail (عليه السلام) so they can't accept sacrifice of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) also as Muslims they  believe it's not from lineage of Prophet Isac (عليه السلام)

21 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

hi the major difference between us is that last Saviour in view point Christians & Jews is from descendants  of Prophet Isac (عليه السلام) but we believe that is from descendants of Prophet Ishmael (عليه السلام) that great sacrifice for us as Shias is Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) that his lineage from Prophet Ishmael/Ismail (عليه السلام) joins to lineage of Prophet Isac (عليه السلام) as descendant  of Saint Peter from mother side in Imam Mahdi (aj) but in Sunni view he is just from lineage of Prophet Ishmael/Ismail (عليه السلام) so they can't accept sacrifice of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) also as Muslims they  believe it's not from lineage of Prophet Isac (عليه السلام)

Hi. Thank you. That is very interesting to me. I knew that Ishmael and Isaac were brothers, each of them the father of a great nation. I don't exclude any of their descendants--or even Gentiles by faith and fear of God--from God's promise of salvation. Therefore, I believe we are meant to be brothers. I get my understanding from these verses in the Old Testament and the New Testament:

The sons of Abraham: Isaac and Ishmael. - 1 Chronicles 1:28

You are the sons of the Prophets and of the covenant that God made with your fathers, saying to Abraham, 'And in your offspring shall all the families of the Earth be blessed.' - Acts 3:25

"Brothers, sons of the family of Abraham, and those among you who fear God, to us has been sent the message of this salvation." - Acts 13:26

Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham. And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying "In you shall all the nations be blessed." So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith. - Galatians 3:7-9